Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
Corpse Party
10-12-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: Corpse Party
i've played the whole game trying to make it 100% and found one issue, if you try to get the Wrong End 2 ★4 in chapter 5, the game will freeze after the dialogue between yuka and kizami in the science room. I wonder if I can make something to be able to get this ending.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2013, 01:02 AM
I tried it on Windows 7, but it crashes where the openingg video should play. What can I do to fix it?
01-04-2014, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 01:26 PM by darkaeden.)
WHy on my ipad mini, ios7 JB when i open the game, i cannot select any chapter...they are all gray and cannot be selected...any help?
01-14-2014, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 07:06 PM by raziel4635.)
I recently bought a dual core a9 1.6Ghz 9" screen tablet and I tried playing corpse party with it but whenever the characters move around on the screen,the whole screen flashes like a strobo light effect...kinda like it's spazzing out or something.

and no it's not the thunderstorm raging outside the school Tongue

it doesn't make the game completely unplayable but god,it's annoying and I was wondering if there was any option I could tinker with to make it stop?
01-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Ok so I downloaded the PPSSPP emulator and it's working fine but when I went to run the corpse party game it flashes the "no system data found continue anyway?" box and when I go to press yes it just shows me the same no system data found box, I've tried uninstalling the game and then installing it again with the same results, can someone help please? (I've been waiting to play this for years) thank you! ^ ^
01-31-2014, 03:48 PM
(01-29-2014 09:22 PM)Lucky_Black_Kitty Wrote:  Ok so I downloaded the PPSSPP emulator and it's working fine but when I went to run the corpse party game it flashes the "no system data found continue anyway?" box and when I go to press yes it just shows me the same no system data found box, I've tried uninstalling the game and then installing it again with the same results, can someone help please? (I've been waiting to play this for years) thank you! ^ ^
I think you're just pressing the wrong button (o instead of x)
02-12-2014, 04:24 AM
~~> can i ask? how is speed on android? is it full speed?
thank you!

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-25-2014, 12:56 AM
How do you get this to work on an Android? I'm using a galaxy s4. Sorry if it has been answered. I read the whole thread, but a lot of it was over my head.
03-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Black Screen Fix
I'm running 0.8.1, not sure if it works for the newer versions. If you load the file and all you get is a black screen, then go to the options bar and uncheck the Buffered Rendering bar. This will allow you to see the game. However, the opening video flickers repeatedly, but this makes it seem more creepy Big Grin The rest of the game is okay, though.
Have fun!
04-13-2014, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014 02:32 PM by vnctdj.)
[Censored]

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules !
05-28-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 02:55 PM by Goddess of Death.)
i test this!!!!
Big Grin

use me latest build,
so far, seem to work perfect pc and android.

i not see graphic problem.
speed perfect.

i post again if encounter problem

shiishii Big Grin

Warning: Game is Scary ( ° w ° )

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
05-31-2014, 04:44 AM
I can't get the game to play sound, the voice acting, and the opening movie.
05-31-2014, 01:54 PM
haaa? why? Big Grin

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
05-31-2014, 03:34 PM
I don't know why, that's why I'm posting here. The game gets past the company logos and then it's black until I press start. The gameplay has none of the BGM and none of the voice acting, but it does have most sound effects.
06-01-2014, 07:47 AM
maybe post you device details, so programmer people help you Smile

i not know how to answer you, sorry! Big Grin

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\