Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
03-05-2015, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2015 01:16 AM by Trokinos.)
RE: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
I noticed the game has some problem with PPSSPP when you use the Save State function (or press F2) , easily 50% of the time just doing a save state is enough for PPSSPP to crash (not freeze, crash with the classic ".exe encountered an error" ) .

It does not seem to matter when you create a save state (in the middle of a match, in the backstage ), it's seems always 50% of it working without problem or crashing directly.

Strangely relaunching PPSSPP, loading the game and loading the state (even the state that crashed PPSSPP) works without any kind of problem.

Other than that as long as i don't save a state, the game seems to be running very well on my system, and run as well as on PSP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2015, 03:53 AM
Information RE: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
(03-05-2015 01:12 AM)Trokinos Wrote:  I noticed the game has some problem with PPSSPP when you use the Save State function (or press F2) , easily 50% of the time just doing a save state is enough for PPSSPP to crash (not freeze, crash with the classic ".exe encountered an error" ) .

It does not seem to matter when you create a save state (in the middle of a match, in the backstage ), it's seems always 50% of it working without problem or crashing directly.

Strangely relaunching PPSSPP, loading the game and loading the state (even the state that crashed PPSSPP) works without any kind of problem.

Other than that as long as i don't save a state, the game seems to be running very well on my system, and run as well as on PSP.
Hi there,

Never take a savestate during any graphic intensive gameplay, always pause the game in question, to its pause menu, then do it, most of the time will NOT crash said game. Cool
03-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the trick, i'll give a try.
04-30-2015, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 06:05 PM by Trokinos.)
For those playing with the Europe version (as unfortunately it's not compatible with the USA version despite the game is the same, just blame THQ for whatever they did to prevent region compatibility) , i share my saved game as i have completed nearly everything and created a lots of CAWS that will be of interest to wrestling fans :

- all characters have been unlocked
- nearly all the arenas have been unlocked (to unlock what's not yet unlocked, just continue to play WWE Universe)
- 1 belts are missing (a tag team one, again you'll be able to unlock it in the WWE Universe)
- the main interest of this save : 20 CAWS , all with their own movesets and entrances (unfortunately not their real music as it would require hacking the game itself, that i can't do) :
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior
Bret Hart
Andre the Giant
Eddie Guerrero
Razor Ramon
Kevin Nash
Roddy Piper
Mr Perfect
Diamond Dallas Page
Lex Luger
Sting
Brock Lesnar
Ric Flair
Rick Rude
Yokozuna
British Bulldog
Sgt. Slaughter
Mankind

(yeah, i'm an old wrestling fan Big Grin )

None of them is hacked and so unfortunately suffer a bit from the lack of available layers, and the lower resolution of the textures (while the normal characters are using higher resolution) but still they're well enough to make illusion during the matches.

A lot of those CAWS and their movesets have been created thanks from both some PS2 version players showcasing their work on youtube videos and from these websites :
http://caws.smacktalks.org/?g=0
http://caws.ws/svr2011/
With my own tweaks to follow my idea of the characters.

I used no logos on those CAWS, so none of those CAWS are incompatible with ad-hoc (silly THQ decision to make logo usage leading to CAWS becoming incompatible to ad-hoc multiplay)

There is a bug in SVR2011 (not related to PPSSPP, it's a bug in the game itself as it happens when you play on a normal PSP ) that lead the game to crash if you are playing the Road To Wrestlemania that involve the Undertaker and select the option to use one of your CAWS.
If your CAWS has a self created finisher, it will crash at some point when playing with this CAWS in the Undertaker RtWM.

In my 20 CAWS, i have a few that use a finisher i had to create (as THQ removed a lot of moves from their previous SVR , and so some specific finishers were missing) to keep up with the character real moves :
Hulk Hogan (Hulking Up )
Razor Ramon (Jacknife)
Mr Perfect (Perfect-Plex)
Dallas Page (Diamond Ring)
Eddie Guerrero (Frog Splash Pin)
Brock Lesnar (F5)
Mankind (Mandible Claw)

So in case you may want to use one of those CAWS into the Undertaker Road to Wrestlemania, you'll have to edit their moveset and replace their custom finisher with a stock one

Note : all those CAWS are set to the Legends brand, and unfortunately THQ limited the WWE universe automatic match making and story to the RAW and Smackdown brands, so in case you want some of those CAWS to appear in the WWE Universe mode, you'll just have to go to My W -> Superstar management and change the Legend brand into either RAW or Smackdown if you wish.

To install, just download the ULES014720000.7z archive , open it with 7zip and move the ULES014720000 folder that is in it into your
..\ppsspp\memstick\PSP\SAVEDATA\
folder

Have fun.

And i take back what i said about the game running as well on PPSSPP as on PSP, in fact it runs better !
On PSP there are noticable slowdown on 6 men battle royale or on royal rumble, while on PPSSPP i have no such a problem (and loading are much faster too)
So PPSSPP is even more awesome at running SvR2011 Smile

Attached File(s)
.7z  ULES014720000.7z (Size: 624.64 KB / Downloads: 8426)
08-03-2015, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 05:26 PM by arfan.)
(08-03-2015 07:17 AM)arfan Wrote:  sorry for bumping,
anyone kinda experiences hang/freeze after winning/losing a 15man royal rumble vs Druids when using created wrestler in VS Undertaker RTWM??
i'm using windows with latest ppsspp, and the game version is US.

googling result say i should try change my crowd sign and/or move-set to default.
but is that even related? because it doesn't matter when i'm using created wrestler or any superstar is always like that.

update:
seems like i need to change my finisher to the game-default one, because currently i'm using Created Finisher.
So the solution is, don't use Created Finisher when in that 15man royal rumble vs Druid match.
08-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Got PPSSPP to crash at the end of a royal rumble with 30 characters, after the last guy standing finished to throw the other wrestler outside using his royal rumble finisher, before the victory cutscene started to load, crash.

Anyways, since my last save sharing, i updated it with a few things :
- reworked some of the wrestlers visually for the proportions
- reworked a few entrance that weren't satisfying for me
- added 8 more wrestlers !

I share that save with you, it's for the european version of SVR2011 :

- all characters have been unlocked
- nearly all the arenas have been unlocked (to unlock what's not yet unlocked, just continue to play WWE Universe)
- 1 belts is still missing (a tag team one, again you'll be able to unlock it in the WWE Universe, though since last time i completed a whole year of WWE Universe and didn't had it unlocked, no idea what are the condition then)
- the main interest of this save : 28 CAWS !
All CAWS wrestlers are coming all with their own movesets and own entrances (unfortunately not their real music as it would require hacking the game itself, that i can't do)

Here is the list of CAWS wrestlers :
Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior
Bret Hart
Andre the Giant
Eddie Guerrero
Razor Ramon
Kevin Nash
Roddy Piper
Mr Perfect
Diamond Dallas Page
Lex Luger
Sting
Brock Lesnar
Ric Flair
Rick Rude
Yokozuna
British Bulldog
Sgt. Slaughter
Mankind

and the new one :
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Booker T
The Great Khali
King Haku (Meng)
Goldberg
Sycho Sid
The Iron Sheik

A lot of those CAWS and their movesets have been created thanks from both some PS2 version players showcasing their work on youtube videos and from these websites :

I used no logos on those CAWS, so none of those CAWS are incompatible with ad-hoc (silly THQ decision to make logo usage leading to CAWS becoming incompatible to ad-hoc multiplay)

There is a bad bug in SVR2011 (not related to PPSSPP, it's a bug in the game itself as it happens when you play on a normal PSP ) that lead the game to crash if you are playing the Road To Wrestlemania that involve the Undertaker and select the option to use one of your CAWS.
If your CAWS has a self created finisher, it will crash at some point when playing with this CAWS in the Undertaker RtWM.

In my 28 CAWS, i have a few that use a finisher i had to create (as THQ removed a lot of moves from their previous SVR , and so some specific finishers were missing) to keep up with the character real moves :
Hulk Hogan (Hulking Up )
Razor Ramon (Jacknife)
Brock Lesnar (F5)
Mankind (Mandible Claw)
King Haku (Tongan Death Grip)

So in case you may want to use one of those CAWS into the Undertaker Road to Wrestlemania, you'll have to edit their moveset and replace their custom finisher with a stock one.
I wish THQ didn't removed more than 200 moves in comparison to past versions of their SVR, there would have probably no need of custom finisher

Note : for this release all those CAWS are set to the Legends brand (i had them to RAW and Smackdown), and unfortunately THQ limited the WWE universe automatic match making and story to the RAW and Smackdown brands, so in case you want some of those CAWS to appear in the WWE Universe mode, you'll just have to go to My W -> Superstar management and change the Legend brand into either RAW or Smackdown if you wish.

To install, just download the SVR11EU15082015.7z archive , open it with 7zip and move the ULES014720000 folder that is in it into your
folder

Have fun.

Attached File(s)
.7z  SVR11EU15082015.7z (Size: 624.63 KB / Downloads: 4301)
09-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Final update of my custom save with its huge amount of old school wrestling caws.

what's new :

- game has now been completed at 100%, everything that was missing (a couple of arena and belts) is unlocked
- the ability to edit the default game wrestler attribute is unlocked
- i added 2 more wrestlers and now the 30 CAWS slots are filled, you can do a 30 man royal rumble with only the caws

List of the 30 caws :

Hulk Hogan
Randy Savage
Ultimate Warrior
Bret Hart
Andre the Giant
Eddie Guerrero
Razor Ramon
Kevin Nash
Roddy Piper
Mr Perfect
Diamond Dallas Page
Lex Luger
Sting
Brock Lesnar
Ric Flair
Rick Rude
Yokozuna
British Bulldog
Sgt. Slaughter
Mankind
Kurt Angle
Jeff Hardy
Booker T
The Great Khali
King Haku (Meng)
Goldberg
Sycho Sid
The Iron Sheik

and the 2 new ones :
Million Dollar Man (Ted Dibiase senior)
Big Bossman

Every of them have their own entrance and movesets (too bad you can't add their own entrance music), they're not "hacked" so i had to deal with the limitation of 16 layers (i wish they had the 32 layers limit as in the european version of svr2006) , but i think they make illusion enough while ingame

There is a bad bug in SVR2011 (not related to PPSSPP, it's a bug in the game itself as it happens when you play on a normal PSP ) that lead the game to crash if you are playing the Road To Wrestlemania that involve the Undertaker and select the option to use one of your CAWS.

In my 30 CAWS, i have a few that use a finisher i had to create (as THQ removed annoyingly a lot of moves from their previous SVR , and so some specific finishers were missing) to keep up with the character real moves :
Hulk Hogan (Hulking Up )
Razor Ramon (Jacknife)
Brock Lesnar (F5)
Mankind (Mandible Claw)
King Haku (Tongan Death Grip)

So in case you may want to use one of those CAWS into the Undertaker Road to Wrestlemania, you'll have to edit their moveset and replace their custom finisher with a stock one.

Note : for this release all those CAWS are set to the Legends brand, and unfortunately THQ limited the WWE universe automatic match making and story to the RAW and Smackdown brands.
So in case you want some of those CAWS to appear in the WWE Universe mode, you'll just have to go to My W -> Superstar management and change the Legend brand into either RAW or Smackdown if you wish.

I didn't assignated any of those CAWS to be a heel or a face (bad guy/good guy) i left the default setting (that makes them all face), so it will be up to you to decide that (in the superstar management change the crowd reaction from the default "cheer" into "boo" to make the wrestler a heel)

Same for who is feuding or allied with who, none of those CAWS has ally or enemy so you can decide yourself how to build them.

To install, just download the SVR11EU15082015.7z archive , open it with 7zip and move the ULES014720000 folder that is in it into your
folder

Have fun.

Attached File(s)
.7z  SVR11EU17092015.7z (Size: 624.64 KB / Downloads: 3514)
10-04-2015, 12:16 PM
works perfectly on my tab without any lag
nice game to play !
only 1 minor fault - where are the announcer's table ?
except that the game is AWESOME !
10-07-2015, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2015 09:13 PM by Trokinos.)
Sadly they removed the announcers table on PSP version, the same they removed the commentary that was fun for the atmosphere on other consoles Sad

At least the game is still good fun on PPSSPP , it's even better than on PSP as the loading times (at least when using a PC) are faster.
But still SVR 2006 is the best of the SVR in term of gameplay and AI giving a challenge.
If only SVR 2006 camera system was as smooth as SVR 2011.
11-13-2015, 04:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 05:11 PM by vnctdj.)
How do I download this game

How dodi download this game
How to download the game

How to download it

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
11-21-2015, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 04:05 PM by vnctdj.)
How do i download this game

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
11-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Tongue RE: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
Hello good young days come with a doubt is that when I start my jugeo smackdown vs raw 2011 everything is normal, but when I want to start a fight is loading till I get bored I would say the solution pleaseSadSad
02-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Sad Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011 Loading Problem
Smackdown Vs. Raw 2011
Windows 8.1
8 GB RAM
NTSC

The game works pretty good, the crowd is glitchy as heck but i don't mind.
Although i'm having a big problem that i need help with; In Road to Wrestlemania mode in the Christian chapters i am on Week 6 and about to fight Mike Knox and R-Truth in a tag team match, after Mike and Truth's intros, the game goes in a infinite loading screen, i speeded up the emulator to maximum, and after waiting about 5 minutes, it refuses to load. I tried about everything from restarting to disabling buffer effects but nothing works, can someone help?
02-12-2016, 04:39 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
02-13-2016, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2016 06:16 PM by Trokinos.)
About the Christian RTWM problem for the tag team match, someone else had the problem and solved it by disabling entrance for it :

(05-28-2014 05:43 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 11:32 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 07:44 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  I need help with this game. I am new to this and I'm playing SvR 2011 on my PC. My problem is that, I'm stuck on the 6th Week of Christian's Road to Wrestlemania. There was this tag team match I was supposed to compete in but after my opponents' entrance, the screen was stuck to "Now Loading." It just stays there. I remember that before playing, I entered the cheat codes Slurpee and apexpredator to get the costumes of John Cena and Randy Orton. Perhaps that's relevant to this problem I'm experiencing? Everything worked fine until this.

Just an update: It also happened on the 4th Week of Rey Mysterio's RTWM. He was supposed to be at the Royal Rumble but the same loading problem occurred. I was just stuck in the loading screen.

I have solved these problems. They are both related and it seems to be an error with Christian and Edge's entrance when they are tag team. I just disabled the entrance and now it's fully working. Thanks for the help anyways...

SVR2011 had some bugs on PSP unrelated to PPSSPP , if you play the Undertaker RTWM with a CAWS and have this CAWS using a created finisher, the game will freeze too at some point.

Between those bugs and the AI horrible bug of being unable to kick out of any pin after a signature/finisher move (bug that even affect SVR2011 on every consoles), i wonder if they even had a test before releasing the game worldwide and on every system.