Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
11-09-2013, 03:07 AM
RE: WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
Does u disable buffered rendering?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 04:22 AM by Ankit Kumar.)
(11-09-2013 03:07 AM)gursewak Wrote:  Does u disable buffered rendering?

I was playing in non-buffered.
But now I'm playing buffered with natural colors. And I can see the Comentater's table.

(11-01-2013 03:22 AM)zaicopx Wrote:  I use the latest build of ppsspp and i can't play anymore because force close...i use galaxy note2. Ty

It was crashing in my phone too but when I disabled fast memory no crashes. Try it.
11-24-2013, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 06:48 AM by EvilSR.)
When cpu speed isnt 222 or 0 wwe crashes
01-14-2014, 05:01 AM
WWE'11 Reloaded the Official Expansion Pack ISO
By PSPortableR8

*How To Install Smile

Connect Your PSP The CPU (IF you Don't Know How to Do That You Might As Well Not Even Go Any Further)
Drag The "WWE'11 Reloaded (Expansion ISO)" ISO File To The ISO Folder.
Drag The "seplugins" Folder To The Root Of your Memory Stick (If You Don't Know Where The Root Of Your Memory Stick Is You Might As Well Stop Here)
Drag The "ULUS105430000" To The PSP/SAVEDATA Folder Of The PSP Memory Stick.
That's It Smile

*How To Use ?

Once The Game Start Up & CW Cheat Is Installed & Enabled , Hold Select & It WILL Pop Up. Change These Settings [ 0] CPU frequence [ 0] BUS frequence

To

[333] CPU frequence
[166] CPU frequence

That Stops ALL Lag (With Titantrons, Gameplay, 6 Man Battle Royal Problems, Etc.)

*How To Play With Hacked People In The Main Menu ? Divas vs Supserstars?

Enable Cheat Codes. Pick A Character That You Want To Play With, BUT CLICK X Only ONCE. When It Says Click X For Ready & Sqaure For Advanced , Hold Select. When The Menu Comes Up, Click Select Cheats, & Disable The Cheats For "All Players FEMALE Gender_" That Would Make All The Players Male. Once Disable, Click O Two Times & There You Go Smile

NOTE : DO NOT SAVE BECAUSE IT WILL MESS UP YOUR SAVE!

*What CFW Does This Hack Run On?

The Save Runs On CFW 6.39 ME-9.2 & I Believe All Other 6.xx CFW's. The ISO Works On ALL Custom Firmwares. If you Are Using 5.50 GEN,Please Use The Save Located in the 5.xx CFW Folder.

THE QUESTION IS!!!HOW TO INSTALL THIS IN PPSSPP ANDROID WITH GIVEN STEPS??
02-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Is there a fix on whether the crowd textures are fixed?
Getting either the same texture cloned or its black with about 7 fans?
02-13-2014, 03:08 PM
can any one help me out with the wwe smvr 2011 caw layer hack in all the caws in ppsspp android??????i googled for it from quite sometime bt i end up with nothing! i mean i install codes bt which i try to use it it doesnt help!!!
03-20-2014, 12:10 PM
I Have a question. When I play SvR 2011 PC, after one or two matches it's freeze and it's showing that "The Program stop working".
Sorry for my English and thanks.
04-18-2014, 05:36 PM
Guys I have a problem with my vs Undertaker wrestlemania everything was working alright but in week 6 when I had a 15 man battle royal my game just crushed in the loading screen I am playing for like 2 days and I am not really good with technology so I am not really good with settings either can somebody help me thanks
05-06-2014, 10:33 AM
"PPSSPP" (v0.9.8) has stopped working while chosing the iso file in my LG NEXUS 4 kitkat 4.4.2.
But the game can be played well in my PC.
Any suggestions? plz
05-14-2014, 07:44 AM
I need help with this game. I am new to this and I'm playing SvR 2011 on my PC. My problem is that, I'm stuck on the 6th Week of Christian's Road to Wrestlemania. There was this tag team match I was supposed to compete in but after my opponents' entrance, the screen was stuck to "Now Loading." It just stays there. I remember that before playing, I entered the cheat codes Slurpee and apexpredator to get the costumes of John Cena and Randy Orton. Perhaps that's relevant to this problem I'm experiencing? Everything worked fine until this.
05-14-2014, 11:32 AM
(05-14-2014 07:44 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  I need help with this game. I am new to this and I'm playing SvR 2011 on my PC. My problem is that, I'm stuck on the 6th Week of Christian's Road to Wrestlemania. There was this tag team match I was supposed to compete in but after my opponents' entrance, the screen was stuck to "Now Loading." It just stays there. I remember that before playing, I entered the cheat codes Slurpee and apexpredator to get the costumes of John Cena and Randy Orton. Perhaps that's relevant to this problem I'm experiencing? Everything worked fine until this.

Just an update: It also happened on the 4th Week of Rey Mysterio's RTWM. He was supposed to be at the Royal Rumble but the same loading problem occurred. I was just stuck in the loading screen.
05-28-2014, 05:43 AM
(05-14-2014 11:32 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  
(05-14-2014 07:44 AM)BlackSmith94 Wrote:  I need help with this game. I am new to this and I'm playing SvR 2011 on my PC. My problem is that, I'm stuck on the 6th Week of Christian's Road to Wrestlemania. There was this tag team match I was supposed to compete in but after my opponents' entrance, the screen was stuck to "Now Loading." It just stays there. I remember that before playing, I entered the cheat codes Slurpee and apexpredator to get the costumes of John Cena and Randy Orton. Perhaps that's relevant to this problem I'm experiencing? Everything worked fine until this.

Just an update: It also happened on the 4th Week of Rey Mysterio's RTWM. He was supposed to be at the Royal Rumble but the same loading problem occurred. I was just stuck in the loading screen.

I have solved these problems. They are both related and it seems to be an error with Christian and Edge's entrance when they are tag team. I just disabled the entrance and now it's fully working. Thanks for the help anyways...
08-22-2014, 07:23 AM
hi all
my first post in ppsspp.org i played wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 in my lenovo p780 was lagging but after doing some settings changes it works good but sometimes some lags but u can play it. and there is some sound problem.
01-09-2015, 08:23 AM
Smackdown vs raw 2011 problem
Afte i play a match.....The loading screen continues and the game wont advance any further...
+
Audience and health bar dosent show in royal rumble.

Please help

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2