Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Welcome Thread
07-01-2013, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 01:30 PM by arg274.)
Rainbow Welcome Thread
I created this thread to make the newbies introduce themselves as they were making separate threads on it.So this for noobs only. You are welcome to make your 1st post (or, maybe 2nd or 3rd as long as you are a noob) here. And yeah, being a noob isn't a matter of shame, it's a matter of pride. In fact, we all were noobs when we started our journey...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 09:05 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Introductory Thread
The creation of this thread is a good idea Wink

Well, here is a message for all the new users :

Welcome to the forum ! Big Grin

If you want to know more about PPSSPP, you should take a look at these threads :
>>> Global Rules <<<
>>> Frequently Asked Questions <<<
>>> Beginners Guide <<<
>>> READ BEFORE POSTING (Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results) <<<
>>> How to get games for PPSSPP <<<
>>> Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device <<<
>>> How to test games to help things get fixed <<<

You have to know that PPSSPP is under development... But our developers are working a lot, so I really think that all the games will run perfectly one day ! Smile
You just have to be patient or help the developers on GitHub if you know programming Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-05-2013, 07:48 AM
RE: Welcome Thread
Well, I'll use this thread to introduce myself. This is my second post here.

I decided to register here to post progress on testing one of my favorite PSP games, Force Unleashed.

The PSP was my favorite game console years ago, since I was always a handheld gamer. Strangely I preferred a DS and PSP over a PS2 and an Xbox.

I'm also a hobbyist game maker, and I've made a trilogy of freeware PC open world adventure games. I've also been known to create way too many websites and side-projects. Currently I'm an administrator on the freeware gaming site Reloaded.org.

So.. that's about it. Who knows.. I might wind up hanging out here. PSP games running smoothly on Android beats every single Android game ever developed. This project is amazing. Cool

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 - Stock 4.1.1

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2013, 11:36 AM
(08-05-2013 07:48 AM)Franco Wrote:  Well, I'll use this thread to introduce myself. This is my second post here.

I decided to register here to post progress on testing one of my favorite PSP games, Force Unleashed.

The PSP was my favorite game console years ago, since I was always a handheld gamer. Strangely I preferred a DS and PSP over a PS2 and an Xbox.

I'm also a hobbyist game maker, and I've made a trilogy of freeware PC open world adventure games. I've also been known to create way too many websites and side-projects. Currently I'm an administrator on the freeware gaming site Reloaded.org.

So.. that's about it. Who knows.. I might wind up hanging out here. PSP games running smoothly on Android beats every single Android game ever developed. This project is amazing. Cool

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy the PPSSPP adventure with us Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-05-2013, 03:49 PM
I have actually registered to this site for a long time but forgot to post what I have in mind at that time xD so this is my 3rd post I think,first 2 in my own thread...so far this PPSSPP is very good and working (y) it can run MOST of my PSP game but not so smoothly (well the problem why it can't be smooth is because [Android + PPSSPP (act as PSP system) + Game = 3 work at the same time] according to my theory lol...)

Well I'm looking forward to see this PPSSPP project become successful...I hope seniors in this forum can help me if I got problem Big Grin
08-05-2013, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 04:57 PM by vnctdj.)
(08-05-2013 03:49 PM)UchihaDareNial Wrote:  I have actually registered to this site for a long time but forgot to post what I have in mind at that time xD so this is my 3rd post I think,first 2 in my own thread...so far this PPSSPP is very good and working (y) it can run MOST of my PSP game but not so smoothly (well the problem why it can't be smooth is because [Android + PPSSPP (act as PSP system) + Game = 3 work at the same time] according to my theory lol...)

Well I'm looking forward to see this PPSSPP project become successful...I hope seniors in this forum can help me if I got problem Big Grin

Hi ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy our project for a long time Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi!!!! Big Grin this is my second post here in this forum so yeah..

I've been always expecting updates to this Emulator cuz well it's creator is one of the developers of Dolphin Emulator(Wii/Gamecube) so I expect great things for this one...

Been amazed at how it progessed.. it even passed JPCSP at emulating speed(well of course JPCSP is java based so it might be complicated).
So yea that's it.

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
08-14-2013, 01:43 PM
(08-14-2013 01:39 PM)cybercjt Wrote:  Hi!!!! Big Grin this is my second post here in this forum so yeah..

I've been always expecting updates to this Emulator cuz well it's creator is one of the developers of Dolphin Emulator(Wii/Gamecube) so I expect great things for this one...

Been amazed at how it progessed.. it even passed JPCSP at emulating speed(well of course JPCSP is java based so it might be complicated).
So yea that's it.

Hi ! Smile

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us ! Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-16-2013, 02:07 PM
Based on what some nice people told me. I should have noticed this thread, regardless. Hey all! I am Gawerty, you can call me Gaw, Reapernox, lil'reap. Ill respond either way. hmm, about myself? Well, I am a 16 year old male who owns 4 psps, one of which as I said in my thread was the very rare limited edition final fantasy 7 Crisis Core Psp, for the limited information I got on it, there are only 77,777 in the world. anyways. enough about that. I've been on several forums for as long as I can remember, I enjoy spending my past-time playing games like Pokemon or Final Fantasy, but for the most part. I have started drifting more towards final fantasy. even though I like them both a lot. On to my appearance. I am a red head Caucasian male, I would average my height to be somewhere around 5'11" to 6'1". For the most part, I have some acne. I work on it though, and... I live in the United States. so... Nice to meet you all!
08-16-2013, 02:10 PM
(08-16-2013 02:07 PM)Gawerty Wrote:  Based on what some nice people told me. I should have noticed this thread, regardless. Hey all! I am Gawerty, you can call me Gaw, Reapernox, lil'reap. Ill respond either way. hmm, about myself? Well, I am a 16 year old male who owns 4 psps, one of which as I said in my thread was the very rare limited edition final fantasy 7 Crisis Core Psp, for the limited information I got on it, there are only 77,777 in the world. anyways. enough about that. I've been on several forums for as long as I can remember, I enjoy spending my past-time playing games like Pokemon or Final Fantasy, but for the most part. I have started drifting more towards final fantasy. even though I like them both a lot. On to my appearance. I am a red head Caucasian male, I would average my height to be somewhere around 5'11" to 6'1". For the most part, I have some acne. I work on it though, and... I live in the United States. so... Nice to meet you all!

Nice introduction ! Smile
I hope you will enjoy your stay on our forums Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-16-2013, 07:30 PM
I wish to stay here and make several contributions to the community, somehow. Smile
08-16-2013, 10:37 PM
If someone got any doubts, can take a look on my thread Beginner Guide

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
08-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Hello there, emu newb reporting in.

I'll be having a look at the Guides and FAQs linked to in this thread.

Nice place you've got here.
08-17-2013, 12:55 PM
(08-17-2013 06:57 AM)bonquacks Wrote:  Hello there, emu newb reporting in.

I'll be having a look at the Guides and FAQs linked to in this thread.

Nice place you've got here.

Hi ! Smile

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us ! Wink

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Hello everyone, I just joined today *08/19/2013*, even though I've stalked around here a couple of months since I love PSP games, and PPSSPP is the best emulator I've found Big Grin

I'm an amatuer artist, still kinda going through college. So I play games whenever I can. I wanted to get the emulator instead of an actual psp, cause . . . well I did have one.

but yay for thieves! So I wanted an alternative without spending $100+.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello to everyone!