Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
08-11-2013, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 03:10 AM by The Phoenix.)
RE: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Here is a save hopefully for the level you were after.....

.txt  ULUS10345SAVE00.txt (Size: 29.17 KB / Downloads: 2397)

Just right click on attachment & click on save link as, change extension of file from .txt to .rar & download the file & extract the save folder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 07:21 AM by Franco.)
Thank you so much! That save file is perfect. Big Grin

Played it on the latest build. Got rid of the red overlay, and it looks amazing. Of course it still runs slow on my tablet, but now I'm just looking at the action as if it's in slow motion. Tongue At least it completely works. For some reason, selecting the non-buffered rendering results in faster speed. So I'm sticking with that setting for now.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 - Stock 4.1.1

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2013, 01:35 PM
(08-11-2013 07:21 AM)Franco Wrote:  Thank you so much! That save file is perfect. Big Grin

Played it on the latest build. Got rid of the red overlay, and it looks amazing. Of course it still runs slow on my tablet, but now I'm just looking at the action as if it's in slow motion. Tongue At least it completely works. For some reason, selecting the non-buffered rendering results in faster speed. So I'm sticking with that setting for now.
Glad to be of service, yes its strange some games like the Buffered Rendering option some don't.
Keep on trying different Unlocking CPU Clock numbers on the SYSTEM tab between 60 - 200, and Frameskip x1, may give you a speed boost.
08-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Changing the CPU clock doesn't seem to have much affect. But using frameskip 1 or 2 does increase the speed slightly. And for any of those that may encounter a black screen when enabling frameskip: Only enable it when you have the game's pause screen open. If you enable frameskip during gameplay, it might result in a black screen (like it does on my tab).

Devices:

PC:
AMD Radeon HD 5450
10-10-2013, 11:36 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with the game once you get to the Rogue Shadow? It's right after the second level, before the Jedi Temple.

The screen goes dark and it's impossible to navigate and get to the next level. Tested on the latest build.
10-10-2013, 11:43 PM
(10-10-2013 11:36 PM)TheMassassi Wrote:  Does anyone else have a problem with the game once you get to the Rogue Shadow? It's right after the second level, before the Jedi Temple.

The screen goes dark and it's impossible to navigate and get to the next level. Tested on the latest build.

What are you playing it on PC, android..?

Devices:

PC:
AMD Radeon HD 5450
10-11-2013, 07:58 AM
(10-10-2013 11:43 PM)Franco Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 11:36 PM)TheMassassi Wrote:  Does anyone else have a problem with the game once you get to the Rogue Shadow? It's right after the second level, before the Jedi Temple.

Sorry. Forgot to mention. PC. Windows 7 64 bit.
10-11-2013, 07:39 PM
(10-11-2013 07:58 AM)TheMassassi Wrote:  
(10-10-2013 11:43 PM)Franco Wrote:  

Sorry. Forgot to mention. PC. Windows 7 64 bit.

Sadly my computers are dinosaurs, so I can't speak of PPSSPP on PC. And sadly the game is still almost unplayable on my tablet, so I haven't been able to get past any level.

I never got dark screens, only the red overlay (which can be removed with some tricks).

Devices:

PC:
AMD Radeon HD 5450
10-13-2013, 04:49 AM
It seems someone has recently got Force Unleashed running pretty well with PPSSPP. Here's the YouTube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfUZewp2P8Y

But I think I am giving up. I've tried multiple versions of PPSSPP over the past few weeks, and I'm starting to think my Galaxy Tab 2 is not powerful enough to handle the game. -.- Maybe I better invest in a PSP Go..

Devices:

PC:
AMD Radeon HD 5450
10-13-2013, 09:12 AM
(10-13-2013 04:49 AM)Franco Wrote:  It seems someone has recently got Force Unleashed running pretty well with PPSSPP. Here's the YouTube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfUZewp2P8Y

But I think I am giving up. I've tried multiple versions of PPSSPP over the past few weeks, and I'm starting to think my Galaxy Tab 2 is not powerful enough to handle the game. -.- Maybe I better invest in a PSP Go..

Yeah, the game runs pretty well until the Rogue Shadow part. That would be after the second level. Just before the Jedi Temple. Interesting to hear that the music is working well in the video. I can't hear any on my PC.
10-13-2013, 09:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013 09:14 AM by Kladdy.)
Same issue as TheMassassi here. But not on PC, I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Randomly mashing buttons take me to either the Menu with the cheats or the Lightsaber customization menu. ;-; It sucks, but I am waiting patiently to play this game like everyone else.
10-27-2013, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 08:12 PM by StoneCold.)
Using build v0.9.1-2214-ge5d802e the game is almost perfect and should be moved to playable I'd say.

There are these weird semi-red horizontal lines running across the screen. I've tried everything to get them away, but they just won't budge. I've seen some black texturing too when swinging the lightsaber. Other than this graphical glitch, the game is near perfect now.

Any advice on how to clear up the graphical issues? I've tried switching between buffered and non-buffered, disabled vertex cache etc, but to no avail Sad

PS: How can I post these nice screenshot attachments ? I take it the client does have a screenshot function ?
10-27-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 09:08 PM by The Phoenix.)
Just tried v0.9.1-2210, and not seeing any red lines anywhere in game, in-fact the game looks & sounds perfect.

I am using my Windows PC by the way, specs below.

If you want to upload a screenshot, just below where you type a message, it says Attachments, click on browse to your screenshots found in the case of Windows, in the PPSSPP folder under memstick/PSP/SCREENSHOT, select the one required, click on open, then it will be next to the browse button, click on Add Attachment, then that shot will be added to a list, make sure you cursor is in the position in your post that you wish to see the screenshot to appear, click on Insert into post button next to the screenshot you wish to display, you can display the screenshots in any order.

Hope that makes sense, as I am not good at explaining things. Cool
10-27-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 09:44 PM by StoneCold.)
(10-27-2013 08:50 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Just tried v0.9.1-2210, and not seeing any red lines anywhere in game, in-fact the game looks & sounds perfect.

If you want to upload a screenshot, just below where you type a message, it says Attachments, click on browse to your screenshots found in the case of Windows, in the PPSSPP folder under memstick/PSP/SCREENSHOT, select the one required, click on open, then it will be next to the browse button, click on Add Attachment, then that shot will be added to a list, make sure you cursor is in the position in your post that you wish to see the screenshot to appear, click on Insert into post button next to the screenshot you wish to display, you can display the screenshots in any order.

Thanks Phoenix, I'll give it a try. I think it might have something to do with my driver version then. What Nvidia drivers are you running currently if you don't mind me asking ? Smile

I'm using the latest beta 330.41 drivers from Nvidia.
10-27-2013, 10:22 PM
(10-27-2013 09:43 PM)StoneCold Wrote:  
(10-27-2013 08:50 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Just tried v0.9.1-2210, and not seeing any red lines anywhere in game, in-fact the game looks & sounds perfect.

Thanks Phoenix, I'll give it a try. I think it might have something to do with my driver version then. What Nvidia drivers are you running currently if you don't mind me asking ? Smile

I'm using the latest beta 330.41 drivers from Nvidia.
Just updated to latest Nvidia driver v331.58 yesterday funny enough.
Try that, may fix red lines you are experiencing. Cool