Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
10-27-2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
Hey guys, is there any cheat that gives a chance (say, 50% maybe) to trigger an intrusion quest on ANY quest, not just the one marked to have it?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my english is wrong (i'm trying my best btw Tongue)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 01:54 PM
(10-27-2014 02:41 PM)RzLaunch Wrote:  Hey guys, is there any cheat that gives a chance (say, 50% maybe) to trigger an intrusion quest on ANY quest, not just the one marked to have it?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my english is wrong (i'm trying my best btw Tongue)

You cannot do that i think that is mess with the code of the game instead of changing it for be true or false, i can help you with something that dont answer your question, can use Felyne Gamechanger and go to quest where Intrusion are they will appear with 100% chances. However i think the thing you wanna do cant be done. Cause game is not programmed for intrusion where it is not signed

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2014, 03:43 AM
(10-28-2014 01:54 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  You cannot do that i think that is mess with the code of the game instead of changing it for be true or false, i can help you with something that dont answer your question, can use Felyne Gamechanger and go to quest where Intrusion are they will appear with 100% chances. However i think the thing you wanna do cant be done. Cause game is not programmed for intrusion where it is not signed
Too bad, it would be nice if your everyday gathering quest becomes hunting quest at the end Tongue
Oh, one more thing, how about "infinite carving" cheat? i think it's the least cheat-y way to get your hands on materials, don't you think?
10-31-2014, 01:19 PM
Well, both of your suggestion are valid AND I have already done both btw. I was using the general store unlock all to get materials until I completed zinogre set after finishing it's urgent quest, but then I realized that it spoiled too much of the game especially when compared to when I played MHFU with inv.carve cheat. So now I didn't use any cheats, but now it's such a pain trying to collect materials for just a set of armor.
Furthermore, not all materials can be obtained just by carving, there are some mats that needs you to break, capture, or use tools like pickaxe. So I don't think inv. carving is spoiling the game as much as unlock shop.

tl;dr - I need that inv. carving cheat, badly.

And for monster record sizes, just use lunamoo's CE cheat table, rather than using the cheat you wanted and then fighting the monsters again, it saves time and the result are the same.
11-04-2014, 04:08 AM
_C1 (Charm) skill1 +30/skill2 +32 (3slots)
_L 0x2174FE14 0xFBC66501
_L 0x2174FE18 0x0000XXYY

someone can give me code of XX and YY ?
i find many website but no hope Sad
11-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Hi !
I'm making custom quest and there are no information about what are the standard caracteristics of each monsters. I wan't to make quests that are well balanced so I need all the stats of each monsters ! I recently discovered the HP display code that helps me a lot with custom quest. But it's limited, i need also the attack display and the defense display...
Can anyone make me this code ?
thanks in advance !
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM
There are a lot of people who are good at hacking in this topic.

Could any of you please join the heroic struggle to make this game run at 60 fps? It is supposedly acheiveable the same way the cheats are made.

The game runs at 60 fps during videos and at 30 fps the rest of the time, if that matters.
11-13-2014, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 06:47 AM by RzLaunch.)
(11-11-2014 02:06 PM)Alphyn Wrote:  There are a lot of people who are good at hacking in this topic.

Could any of you please join the heroic struggle to make this game run at 60 fps? It is supposedly acheiveable the same way the cheats are made.

The game runs at 60 fps during videos and at 30 fps the rest of the time, if that matters.

I don't know about your hardware spec, but my low-to-medium end laptop only gets 30 fps when on village, 55-60 fps on quest, and 50-55 with big monsters.
In my case, what i do to max the fps is activate frameskip=2 with auto frameskip and prevent 60+ fps checked on.
You might think playing with frameskip a little bit disturbing (and challanging) with all the gap in movement, etc but once you get the hang of it, there shouldn't be a problem.

EDIT: btw i'm still waiting on "infinite carving" cheat i seek earlier, so can you ppl make one? please? with whipped cream and sugar-enough-to-cause-diabeetus on top?
11-14-2014, 01:34 AM
Hi, guys!

Got into trouble, stuck on the farm. After I took the quest in guild hall, I went to the farm. After harvest, I tried to get out but could not. See the inscription "Quest under contract". Absolutely no action to help me lose the quest, I tried everything that I found.

Other save state have been lost for same reason. Do not want to start the game again.

If someone has met with a similar problem or knows how to solve it, please tell me.
11-14-2014, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 09:16 AM by Alphyn.)
(11-13-2014 06:43 AM)RzLaunch Wrote:  I don't know about your hardware spec, but my low-to-medium end laptop only gets 30 fps when on village, 55-60 fps on quest, and 50-55 with big monsters.
In my case, what i do to max the fps is activate frameskip=2 with auto frameskip and prevent 60+ fps checked on.
You might think playing with frameskip a little bit disturbing (and challanging) with all the gap in movement, etc but once you get the hang of it, there shouldn't be a problem.
Well, I have a 6 year old hi-end gaming pc, It runs the game at 30 fps no matter what, even with shaders on and rendering size set to x10. So I don't think it is an issue. Are you sure you are getting 55-60 fps on quests, can you double check? All I get is steady 30 fps at all times. And I get 60 fps only during the CG movies. By the way, if you set frameskip to auto, it overrides other frameskip settings so it doesn't matter if you set it to 2 or 10. Try disabling auto frameskip to actually see the difference. It actually cuts the framerate.

The gap in movement you mentioned is not caused by the frameskip. It is caused by actual fps being locked on 30 by the game. It's like playing on 60 fps and having every other frame skipped. That's what I want to find a fix for.

Moehikki Wrote:Other save state have been lost for same reason. Do not want to start the game again.

If someone has met with a similar problem or knows how to solve it, please tell me.
The game asks you if you want to save every time you finish a quest. Do you have that type of savegame to load in game? Savestates are unfortunately not the most reliable way to save your game.
11-14-2014, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 09:32 AM by Moehikki.)
The sad thing about this is, this is a save state so this is the only data I have for my file because for some reason it stopped letting me save the data as normal telling me "The memory card Duo~B10 used to start the game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory stick Duo~B10 used to start the game.", so I was forced to just start save stating my data.

If there are no options to solve this problem, tell me is there any good saves editor, where I will be able to recreate the character with my progress.
11-14-2014, 05:07 PM
(11-14-2014 09:28 AM)Moehikki Wrote:  The sad thing about this is, this is a save state so this is the only data I have for my file because for some reason it stopped letting me save the data as normal telling me "The memory card Duo~B10 used to start the game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory stick Duo~B10 used to start the game.", so I was forced to just start save stating my data.

If there are no options to solve this problem, tell me is there any good saves editor, where I will be able to recreate the character with my progress.

USe savestate syncro lunamoo do this a long time ago its on this post and i am lazy searching it

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-14-2014, 07:14 PM
(11-14-2014 05:07 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  USe savestate syncro lunamoo do this a long time ago its on this post and i am lazy searching it

Thanks, found it, but it does not help me fix my savestate
11-17-2014, 07:31 AM
(11-14-2014 09:08 AM)Alphyn Wrote:  Well, I have a 6 year old hi-end gaming pc, It runs the game at 30 fps no matter what, even with shaders on and rendering size set to x10. So I don't think it is an issue. Are you sure you are getting 55-60 fps on quests, can you double check? All I get is steady 30 fps at all times. And I get 60 fps only during the CG movies. By the way, if you set frameskip to auto, it overrides other frameskip settings so it doesn't matter if you set it to 2 or 10. Try disabling auto frameskip to actually see the difference. It actually cuts the framerate.

The gap in movement you mentioned is not caused by the frameskip. It is caused by actual fps being locked on 30 by the game. It's like playing on 60 fps and having every other frame skipped. That's what I want to find a fix for.

Have you tried setting your render size to auto, and turning off shaders? the game is already in HD so you'll only torture your PC with x10 size render. And yes it's 55-60, i've already finished village quest and now in HR3, and the slowest possible FPS i got in quest is 45-55 with 2/3 big monsters at one area (it was tough by my own, btw).

And for me, the number in framsekip setting does affect the auto frameskip. It's like, if i set the number to 2, without auto it's just steady 2 frameskipping, but with auto on it's 0-2 frameskip. So if you set the frameskip to 1 and auto it wont get past 1 even when it need to. CMIIW Tongue

(11-14-2014 09:28 AM)Moehikki Wrote:  The sad thing about this is, this is a save state so this is the only data I have for my file because for some reason it stopped letting me save the data as normal telling me "The memory card Duo~B10 used to start the game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory stick Duo~B10 used to start the game.", so I was forced to just start save stating my data.

Use the synchronize save code you got earlier to save your game NORMALLY using in-game save feature, not savestate. It's used to bypass check that the game runs before saving so you'll be able to save on another file (or MSDuo on actual PSP).
11-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Quote:Have you tried setting your render size to auto, and turning off shaders? the game is already in HD so you'll only torture your PC with x10 size render. And yes it's 55-60, i've already finished village quest and now in HR3, and the slowest possible FPS i got in quest is 45-55 with 2/3 big monsters at one area (it was tough by my own, btw).
Sure, I usually play with auto render size or x3, I wrote about x10 only to point out that it's not a matter of performance. I can run Final Fantasy Type Zero with FPS unlock cheat at 100% speed 60 fps x3 render with FFXAA no problem, whitout the cheat it only gives me 30 FPS like Monster Hunter. Here's a screenshot:

Can you make one as well?
Quote:And for me, the number in framsekip setting does affect the auto frameskip. It's like, if i set the number to 2, without auto it's just steady 2 frameskipping, but with auto on it's 0-2 frameskip. So if you set the frameskip to 1 and auto it wont get past 1 even when it need to. CMIIW
Yeah, I guess, you're right. I don't see the difference only because the emulator doesn't ever have to skip any frames for me to reach full speed.

Maybe you use a different ISO, or Emulator version or I don't know. Can you plese PM me where you got your ISO?