• 4 Votes - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
12-25-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
work fine.
i used windows x64.

anyone can patch this game to english?

♦ Nick Evolve MHP3rd Online : elsyarex
♦ Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Indonesian! ;-)
♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.
win 7 x64 rog
Nvidia GT540m vram 2GB
RAM 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2013, 06:08 PM
(12-25-2013 10:24 PM)bayurex Wrote:  work fine.
i used windows x64.

Maybe you need read older post? yup i can patch it perfectly Smile
look above for tutorial Big Grin

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-27-2013, 11:22 PM
(12-26-2013 06:08 PM)Ritori Wrote:  
(12-25-2013 10:24 PM)bayurex Wrote:  work fine.
i used windows x64.

Maybe you need read older post? yup i can patch it perfectly Smile
look above for tutorial Big Grin

Big Grin its work, but not 100% english, thanks all

♦ Nick Evolve MHP3rd Online : elsyarex
♦ Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Indonesian! ;-)
♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.
win 7 x64 rog
Nvidia GT540m vram 2GB
RAM 2GB
12-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Can some one help me with this lag issue I wanna play it perfectly
01-06-2014, 09:33 AM
Hey I need help ! The D-pad won't respond in this game, but in other games it works! I'm using ver 0.9.6.2 in my Lenovo A369i. The D-pad won't work in my PC too. Using the 0.9.5 for the pc. FPS is pretty smooth (29-30/30)
Is it the game or the emu?
01-06-2014, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 04:46 PM by Faviopkrk.)
(01-06-2014 09:33 AM)otakuracer Wrote:  Hey I need help ! The D-pad won't respond in this game, but in other games it works! I'm using ver 0.9.6.2 in my Lenovo A369i. The D-pad won't work in my PC too. Using the 0.9.5 for the pc. FPS is pretty smooth (29-30/30)

download this program emulates the keyboard X padder https://mega.co.nz/#!ZwkxXbLB!ZkX6d27S-Y...iCRkSOCwF8
01-06-2014, 11:03 PM
(01-06-2014 04:45 PM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 09:33 AM)otakuracer Wrote:  Hey I need help ! The D-pad won't respond in this game, but in other games it works! I'm using ver 0.9.6.2 in my Lenovo A369i. The D-pad won't work in my PC too. Using the 0.9.5 for the pc. FPS is pretty smooth (29-30/30)

download this program emulates the keyboard X padder https://mega.co.nz/#!ZwkxXbLB!ZkX6d27S-Y...iCRkSOCwF8

No, i mean the virtual D-pad. It works in othet games, but not this!
01-06-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 11:21 PM by Faviopkrk.)
(01-06-2014 11:03 PM)otakuracer Wrote:  

sorry. on pc you can play with the control to HatsuneMikuProjectDiva I do not think Emulator problem nor the game in movil do not know
01-07-2014, 01:33 AM
(01-06-2014 11:12 PM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(01-06-2014 11:03 PM)otakuracer Wrote:  

u

sorry. on pc you can play with the control to HatsuneMikuProjectDiva I do not think Emulator problem nor the game in movil do not know

No i cant. I'm using the keyboard (obviously) in my pc but didn't work. One thing, even if i don't hit the d-pad (using virtual buttons and keyboard), it still "worst". It should be miss if you don't hit it right?
01-10-2014, 04:44 AM
I'm confused about how to patch my game. I found a patch here (projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Translation+Patch+(Extend)), but I don't know how to apply it to my game.

please help thanks
01-10-2014, 05:53 AM
(01-10-2014 04:44 AM)Hype0 Wrote:  I'm confused about how to patch my game. I found a patch here (projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Translation+Patch+(Extend)), but I don't know how to apply it to my game.

please help thanks

PPSSPP dont support seplugins so the patch above dont work for you unless you know how to convert it or have real psp to use it Smile
For now try LunaMoo is patch
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=268&page=8

+1 for he Big Grin

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
01-10-2014, 06:20 AM
(01-10-2014 05:53 AM)Ritori Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 04:44 AM)Hype0 Wrote:  I'm confused about how to patch my game. I found a patch here (projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Translation+Patch+(Extend)), but I don't know how to apply it to my game.

please help thanks

PPSSPP dont support seplugins so the patch above dont work for you unless you know how to convert it or have real psp to use it Smile

+1 for he Big Grin

I'm getting stuck on step 2.

"Step 2
Use cdimage provide by LunaMoo to extract Diva2ExData.cpk in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs but I used UMDgen to extract it (google it)"

I tried to use cdimage first, but it wouldn't work. Then I tried UMDgen which said it didn't recognize the file tipe (the bin file).

Also, I do have a PSP, but a few of the keys don't work (plus the analog stick suffers from ghosting) so that isn't an option atm.
01-10-2014, 09:09 AM
(01-10-2014 06:20 AM)Hype0 Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 05:53 AM)Ritori Wrote:  

please help thanks

+1 for he Big Grin

I'm getting stuck on step 2.

"Step 2
Use cdimage provide by LunaMoo to extract Diva2ExData.cpk in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs but I used UMDgen to extract it (google it)"

I tried to use cdimage first, but it wouldn't work. Then I tried UMDgen which said it didn't recognize the file tipe (the bin file).

Also, I do have a PSP, but a few of the keys don't work (plus the analog stick suffers from ghosting) so that isn't an option atm.

you should open your ISO no the patch, you need extract DivaExData.cpk from Iso open you iso with UMDgen

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
01-13-2014, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2014 10:39 AM by Ikmalhidayat.)
(11-26-2013 01:47 PM)GamerzHell9137 Wrote:  @Ikmalhidayat
Its weird that you have input lags in Extend cause for me the game works flawlessly

[Image: b60ceeaf89.jpg]

On other hand, 2nd has input lags.
that score is MIGHTY!!!
What hardware / CPU did you use? Did you experience slowdown with multithread enabled? (im still having that slowness when using multithread in i3-2120, PPSSPP 0.9.6 -340-)

Lol~ i dont experience input lags in ProjectDIVA 2nd though~ is just immediate, except for audio lag.

(12-30-2013 03:36 AM)Takashi1589 Wrote:  Can some one help me with this lag issue I wanna play it perfectly

Takeshi1589, try to use unbuffered rendering, and dont use frameskipping.
more info my quote before

BUT,
Above way is only true for input lag (based on my experience)
Audio lag cannot be avoided for now though, in fact, most of games experiences audio lag (with all games i tried so far).
(11-16-2013 05:35 AM)Ikmalhidayat Wrote:  Hey guys!

Found some tips for input lag! (applies with my ppsspp version, not yet try other setting except below)
I dont know if you guys found this out...

I hope this will solves the input lag to Lateralus.

PPSSPP 0.9.5 build 213 (PC ver)
Okay, you will need to disable Buffered Rendering. i know is pretty annoying for aliasing, bit of flicker, but it improves input lags a lot that you can feel the difference. Vertex cache should be switched off. Frameskipping should be turned off for less flicker during gameplay. (Might not solve during loading) I played with my wired controller and feels like im playing to PSVITA (except for the touch)(i know is different game but, last time i played is PSVITA version of ProjectDIVA f)
Based on Blyss Sarania PC spec, he has 6-core (i believe he enable multithreading) but I dont think multi-core cpu will help to shorten the lag. (based on his statement)

[add] video gameplay is uploaded. you can see it from my YouTube channel

(Audio was recorded with build-in camera and StereoMix with Audacity. i mixed them in the video editor. dont worry cuz the video editor has wave structure to let me match the sound wave of the mic and stereomix audio at 100% sync)

Unfortunately, i didnt recorded with buffered rendering mode... but, i guess you all could compare and experiment with your own.

My settings:

* I dont think Upscale texture would help better. Is more like make a straight line glows like neon.

Since my pc is stuck in single-core cpu, i disable multithreading. you should enable this if you are using multi-core cpu.
[edit]from my YouTube comment, enabling multithreading makes more lag. i dont think is possible by logic. to make sure, check that I/O in thread is checked. fill up the CPU clock to max, 1000. most pc is 2.0GHz+ so no problem for that. i dont have multithreaded pc for now (well, i do have, Atom N475 but its gpu does not support openGL2.0 so i cannot test it) if still cant, no choice but to not use multithreading (to help better, open task manager, open tab Processes, right click PPSSPP.exe (or similar) then click affinity. select only one core (with hyperthreading cpu, select 2 threads which uses only one core, or try with one thread). with only one core selected, make sure your clock speed is 2.7GHz+ and only used for PPSSPP.

PC spec
AMD Sempron 140 OCed to 3.38GHz (251*13.5)
Sapphire (ATi) Radeon HD 4350 OCed
ASRock N68C-G FX
using build-in audio controller (VIA)
2GB DDR2-668 (4-4-4-12 T2) 1.85V

Gaming input:
Wired XBOX360 Controller

[another tips!] if you are using non-buffered rendering, it will use my gpu rendering at full, right? i tried to set my graphic panel and set to 4x AA and it works, without a slow down (AMD Catalyst Control). Intel and even nVidia should have similar function. but, i can't solve v-sync function, even i force v-sync. so, tearing while gameplay
01-24-2014, 09:54 PM
Hate to add to the swarm of questions but I can't seem to get the patch working either. It's probably something stupid. I extract the EBOOT.bin and the Diva2ExData.cpk with 7-zip, patched it, but when I add the files back in with CDmage or UMDgen PPSSPP says "Error loading file: failed to load executable: file corrupt."

I did try extracting EBOOT and Diva2ExData as was mentioned in both LunaMoo and Ritori's tutorials just in case but the problem is probably with how I rebuild the ISO. I use UMDgen since I don't know how to convert .cues. I right click>Add>existing files then add in the proper files and save as uncompressed iso in a different directory but with the same filename.

I'm running the latest stable version for Windows 64-bit.