Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 5s Config Suggestions
01-04-2014, 10:50 PM
iPhone 5s Config Suggestions
So I've been messing around with the settings, but just cant seem to get them at there best. So I would like to know how you guys set them up for best performance. Recently I've been playing God of War Ghost of Sparta (cso), and it runs smooth, but if I have my setting on "Non-Buffered Rendering" its too dark! And if I put it on "Buffered Rendering" it gets all blurry (other 2 settings lag). Any tips on how I could improve it, or the best settings for you guys?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: iPhone 5s Config Suggestions
Maybe this thread can help you Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-04-2014, 11:48 PM
(01-04-2014 10:57 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Maybe this thread can help you Smile

okay this tutorial but it is more for android
01-04-2014, 11:51 PM

Sweet! Thank you very much. Big Grin
01-05-2014, 12:05 AM
(01-04-2014 10:50 PM)Zonulet Wrote:  So I've been messing around with the settings, but just cant seem to get them at there best. So I would like to know how you guys set them up for best performance. Recently I've been playing God of War Ghost of Sparta (cso), and it runs smooth, but if I have my setting on "Non-Buffered Rendering" its too dark! And if I put it on "Buffered Rendering" it gets all blurry (other 2 settings lag). Any tips on how I could improve it, or the best settings for you guys?

for better performance,have (JIT) enabled,fast memory enabled,and in some games frameskipping in auto the other settings in default
Like always varies with the games.chance CPU clock in Android is necessary in IOS no
01-05-2014, 01:09 AM
(01-05-2014 12:05 AM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:50 PM)Zonulet Wrote:  So I've been messing around with the settings, but just cant seem to get them at there best. So I would like to know how you guys set them up for best performance. Recently I've been playing God of War Ghost of Sparta (cso), and it runs smooth, but if I have my setting on "Non-Buffered Rendering" its too dark! And if I put it on "Buffered Rendering" it gets all blurry (other 2 settings lag). Any tips on how I could improve it, or the best settings for you guys?

for better performance,have (JIT) enabled,fast memory enabled,and in some games frameskipping in auto the other settings in default
Like always varies with the games.chance CPU clock in Android is necessary in IOS no

So far so good, thanks for replying.
01-05-2014, 02:15 AM
(01-05-2014 01:09 AM)Zonulet Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 12:05 AM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  

So far so good, thanks for replying.

YW
01-05-2014, 09:02 AM
(01-04-2014 11:51 PM)Zonulet Wrote:  

Sweet! Thank you very much. Big Grin

You're welcome Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-07-2014, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 03:55 AM by lerisbo1192.)
can someone tell me how this guy ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBX9kA83i8 ) obtained that much fps while i'm struggling with an ipad air? using the last stable version (repo angelxwind) and i'm playing with the psp resolution ( the lowest). i also tweaked a lot the settings and after sometimes its decent but with too much lost in quality ( characters barely visible) and even then its sometimes very laggy or skipping too much frames!!
01-07-2014, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 04:37 AM by Faviopkrk.)
(01-07-2014 03:54 AM)lerisbo1192 Wrote:  can someone tell me how this guy ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBX9kA83i8 ) obtained that much fps while i'm struggling with an ipad air? using the last stable version (repo angelxwind) and i'm playing with the psp resolution ( the lowest). i also tweaked a lot the settings and after sometimes its decent but with too much lost in quality ( characters barely visible) and even then its sometimes very laggy or skipping too much frames!!
look at your settings in this video from his youtube channel,the problem is not your ipad air is the version of the emulator The new version comes with (JIT) off by default ,apart than previous versions run some games with better fps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKO4d-Du7Pw
01-07-2014, 04:54 AM
(01-07-2014 04:28 AM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(01-07-2014 03:54 AM)lerisbo1192 Wrote:  can someone tell me how this guy ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBX9kA83i8 ) obtained that much fps while i'm struggling with an ipad air? using the last stable version (repo angelxwind) and i'm playing with the psp resolution ( the lowest). i also tweaked a lot the settings and after sometimes its decent but with too much lost in quality ( characters barely visible) and even then its sometimes very laggy or skipping too much frames!!
look at your settings in this video from his youtube channel,the problem is not your ipad air is the version of the emulator The new version comes with (JIT) off by default ,apart than previous versions run some games with better fps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKO4d-Du7Pw

thanks for answering! but this completely messed up my settings and made me experience the emulator at its worst. i mean if there is a perfect settings layout... that what he showed in the video might be entirely the opposite. but thanks for the intention. and also if you watch the video in the link you'll see what i mean its verry smooth on his iphone 5. so much that it even seemed fake to me but i cant see how so i believe its true. but now i think this is a matter of version (of ppsspp) as i'm sure i've tried all the possible configurations and also watched a lot of settings tutorials so i pretty much know what speed up and slow down games (at least with god of war: ghost of sparta)
01-10-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi there complete noob, how do I enable JIT? I downloaded the version from karens pineapple stable version 0.9.6-338-g367a5b7.
I am running a iphone 5s jailbroken 7.0.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
01-12-2014, 05:39 AM

You can try my ini file settings http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8244