Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
11-23-2013, 07:32 AM
RE: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
[BIG UPDATE]
Okay... i tried multithreading in Intel i3-2120, with ATi Radeon X550 (cant believe that this can run psp very good, with OpenGL 2.0)

this pc runs in x64 so i use x64 and x86 versions.

With PPSSPP 0.9.5 build 213-g2fe989c, with multithreading, graphic glitches and very slow speed (like 66.7%) happens. when disabling multithreading, it runs smoothly, except when CPU usage for PPSSPP is at 25%. to avaoid GPU bottleneck, i even tried with integrated Intel HD and Radeon X550 and set to lowest setting in PPSSPP setting. but, major problems starts only when enabling multithreading.

Seems unsatisfactory... i dont know for newer builds but, if you are using 0.9.5 build 213, do not enable multithreading.

and without multithreading enable, i3-2120 is slower than my single-core Sempron 140 oced to 3.38GHz since each core on i3 has hyperthreading, which makes single threaded programs to be using 50% of one core with only 1 thread (superly true when using my Atom N475, only showing 50%). so, max PPSSPP can use is just 25% of the cpu, while max cpu that PPSSPP can use in my Sempron as high as 70% (i know that PPSSPP uses less cpu resources but it can be gone as high to 100% in less than 0.01 ms)
im experience lags when ppsspp and its game in usb sticks while in Sempron no lags at all.

(OKAY. not going to be like AMD fanboy here. but im only saying this prior to what i am experiencing)

back to multithreading option, does newer builds solves this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2013, 01:47 PM
@Ikmalhidayat
Its weird that you have input lags in Extend cause for me the game works flawlessly

[Image: b60ceeaf89.jpg]

On other hand, 2nd has input lags.
12-03-2013, 05:31 AM
someone got english patch for it?
and how to patch it srsly?
12-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Heart RE: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
(12-03-2013 05:31 AM)Xaelath Wrote:  someone got english patch for it?

That on page 6 here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=268&page=6

scroll down and you will see it...

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-07-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2013 03:38 AM by Xaelath.)
(12-03-2013 08:21 AM)Ritori Wrote:  
(12-03-2013 05:31 AM)Xaelath Wrote:  someone got english patch for it?

That on page 6 here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=268&page=6

scroll down and you will see it...
i dont follow the notes
Quote:Step 1.
Decrypt your PDExtend eboot.bin then use included cdmage program(or any other since this step isn't crucial) to grab :
-Diva2ExData.cpk which should be - 513 944 760 bytes,
-as well as your decrypted eboot.bin which should be - 7 185 317 bytes ~ a bit smaller than the encrypted one.
Step 2.
Use ppf-o-matic3 to patch both files with included ppf files(they have undo data included in case you forget to do a backup earlier and will not like the translation;p).
Step 3.
Use cdmage to open your iso and import back both files, you can allow it to fill the difference for Eboot.bin with zeros if you did patched it to unmodified iso like me, or you can just rebuild it with any other program as long as it doesn't break the game;p.
Step 4.
~enjoy or rage, in the first situation have fun, in the second feel free to do it better,
1. Decrypt what? pdextend eboot.bin where?
2. then use cdmage to get pd2exdata.cpk
3. eboot.bin problem.i am using cso file and that is a big problem.
4. rage
thanks for the patch and i am still got trouble with it
12-07-2013, 04:02 AM
lol you maybe need google a lot to success Big Grin (that what i doing to patch it) Eboot.bin can be extract use UMDgen.
PDextend is is this game is name Tongue about cso you can convert it to iso this need you to google again xD

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-08-2013, 10:20 PM
well that was helpfull.. really really helpfull Big Grin
12-09-2013, 02:20 AM
(12-08-2013 10:20 PM)Xaelath Wrote:  well that was helpfull.. really really helpfull Big Grin

At least i understand what LunaMoo said Tongue Maybe someone can help he out? Tongue

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-09-2013, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 02:55 AM by wolfteam20.)
a detailed tuto for patching the game would be great ._.
12-09-2013, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 03:13 AM by Raimoo.)
May I ask? Is this a sequel to the original one or juz some add-on to the original one? ._.

(the original one= Hatsune Miku: Project Diva)

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
12-09-2013, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 12:31 AM by Ritori.)
I will make a Simple Tutorial how to patch Big Grin
First you need ISO (if you has cso convert it)
(remember to backup you iso or cso before experiment this)

Step 1
decrypt Eboot.bin, you can decrypt it use JPCSP look this link http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14235. Grab Eboot.bin from tmp folder and copy paste somewhere else

Step 2
Use cdimage provide by LunaMoo to extract Diva2ExData.cpk in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs but I used UMDgen to extract it (google it)

Step 3
Open ppf-o-matic3, then at ISO files open EBOOT.BIN and at Patch open ebootppfpatch.ppf click Apply.
Doing same stuff with Diva2ExData.cpk but you need change Files of type to All Files (*.*) to show DivaExData.cpk, at ISO File open Diva2ExData.cpk and at Patch open Diva2ExDatappfpath.ppf click Apply.

Step 4
I only experiment this On UMDgen, at PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs right click choice Existing File(s)... and Replace Diva2ExData.cpk with file you already patch. Doing same stuff at PSP_GAME/SYSDIR but replace it with EBOOT.bin that you patch.

Step 5
Save you iso in UMDgen and enjoy Big Grin

Forgive me with my bad english Tongue

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-09-2013, 03:52 PM
(12-09-2013 03:12 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  May I ask? Is this a sequel to the original one or juz some add-on to the original one? ._.

(the original one= Hatsune Miku: Project Diva)

Extend is an extenshion, but not of the first game, rather of Project Diva 2nd, it has some different songs(it has some, but not all from 2nd), and more character modules, but overall it's same game, best value of the three psp PD games when it comes to amount of content, althrough it should probably depend more on the songs you might like.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
12-09-2013, 07:27 PM
(12-09-2013 04:26 AM)Ritori Wrote:  I will make a Simple Tutorial how to patch Big Grin
you can english patch HERE port by LunaMoo Big Grin

Step 1
decrypt Eboot.bin, you can decrypt it use JPCSP look this link http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14235. Grab Eboot.bin from tmp folder and copy paste somewhere else

Step 2
Use cdimage provide by LunaMoo to extract Diva2ExData.cpk in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs but I used UMDgen to extract it (google it)

Step 3
Open ppf-o-matic3, then at ISO files open EBOOT.BIN and at Patch open ebootppfpatch.ppf click Apply.
Doing same stuff with Diva2ExData.cpk but you need change Files of type to All Files (*.*) to show DivaExData.cpk, at ISO File open Diva2ExData.cpk and at Patch open Diva2ExDatappfpath.ppf.

Step 4
I only experiment this On UMDgen, at PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs right click choice Existing File(s)... and Replace Diva2ExData.cpk with file you already patch. Doing same stuff at PSP_GAME/SYSDIR but replace it with EBOOT.bin that you patch.

Step 5

hell yeah thanks man, its working
12-15-2013, 12:08 PM
(12-09-2013 04:26 AM)Ritori Wrote:  I will make a Simple Tutorial how to patch Big Grin

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3
Doing same stuff with Diva2ExData.cpk but you need change Files of type to All Files (*.*) to show DivaExData.cpk, at ISO File open Diva2ExData.cpk and at Patch open Diva2ExDatappfpath.ppf click Apply.

Step 4

Step 5

+1 dude i owe u one.
cause its already hard enough to search on google
12-25-2013, 02:31 AM
is it possible that PPSSPP can load mp3 in "edit play/PV"?

PC Specifications:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, 8GB of RAM
1680x1050p 60Hz
Intel i3 2100 @3.10GHz
Powercolor Radeon HD 6970 (2GB, GDDR5)

Smartphone Specifications:
Sony Xperia S = Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8260(Dual-Core @1.5GHz Scorpion, Adreno 220, 1GB RAM) Android 4.1.2