Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About USB Controllers.
06-02-2013, 08:10 AM
About USB Controllers.
Hello,

I'm using the PC version of the PPSSPP and when I plugged in a USB Controller the buttons are preset.

My problem is that some of the buttons swapped places:

The Triangle Button swapped with the Square Button and
The Circle Button swapped with the X Button.

Is it possible to disable this feature?

I tried using the Xpadder program but it did not do any good, it just added functions to the same button e.g. when I press X - the game would recognize that I'm pressing X and O.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: About USB Controllers.
You can change the buttons under Options -> Controls, I think. Does that work for you?

-[Unknown]
06-02-2013, 08:26 AM
(06-02-2013 08:14 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  You can change the buttons under Options -> Controls, I think. Does that work for you?

-[Unknown]

It works for the keyboard, but it does not change the controls for the USB Controller. It seems that the controls for the latter are preset or I cant find where to change it.
06-02-2013, 08:33 AM
If you're using a git build, it's the DirectInput tab at the top of the Controls dialog.

-[Unknown]
06-02-2013, 08:51 AM
(06-02-2013 08:33 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  If you're using a git build, it's the DirectInput tab at the top of the Controls dialog.

-[Unknown]

No, I'm not using a git build and I don't know how to make or use a git build.

--------------
Oh...

I think I figured it out.

In the Controls Dialog, under Force Device, I chose XInput. This disabled the preset controls for the USB Controller. I then used XPadder to simulate the keyboard controls of PPSSPP.

Now I feel silly I did not found this earlier.

Anyway, thank you for the reply. Your posts were most encouraging in finding a solution.
06-02-2013, 09:11 AM
get the programm D3Tool and emulate your gamepad in Xinput, then choose Xinput cintroller option in ppsspp .. works perfect for me