Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
compiling direct x version
04-05-2013, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 10:12 AM by aki21.)
compiling direct x version
can someone compile the version using directx window,ppsspp is not work for my laptop couse it have low opengl support and theres no new driver for it,i kinda noob about the compiling stuff,so i can't make it.i know dev are busy with the opengl ppsspp,then if someone willing to do this it will be a big help,i'm asking these becouse the compability and speed has improved since this issues occurs.sorry if im seem like impatient.no mean of eta also.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: compiling direcx x version
yeah i understand that,but atleast i hope theres an unofficial build for the direct x been working on so my heart can be a little peace.and atleast it can load a cube(not much i want for beta)if i know about the stuff i will do it myself,unfortunately i dont have that kind of knowledge.learning the compiling make my mind flew away.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

04-23-2013, 08:23 AM
I think they're really focusing right now in the emulator's compatibility. But we should not lose hope. Someday, somebody would write a directx backend for it Smile
Find all posts by this user
04-23-2013, 09:06 AM
are u missng some dll files when start???if yes just download dll fixer make sure u download crack version with serial number to get donate version im fix this problems with that software.. Big Grin
04-23-2013, 09:48 AM
... Now i want to see how powerfull it's a DX version D:

Cya~
04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
(04-23-2013 09:06 AM)skyfor Wrote:  are u missng some dll files when start???if yes just download dll fixer make sure u download crack version with serial number to get donate version im fix this problems with that software.. Big Grin

who do refer to and what do you mean missing dll?

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core

04-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Is there really much need for a DirectX version? OpenGL can run on a lot more platforms and it performs very well even on mobile devices.
04-23-2013, 12:25 PM
(04-23-2013 11:12 AM)BubblegumBalloon Wrote:  Is there really much need for a DirectX version? OpenGL can run on a lot more platforms and it performs very well even on mobile devices.

a DirectX build could be run better in Windows Systems, just for test

Cya~
04-23-2013, 02:58 PM
What I do not understand is that PPSSPP can run on GPUs OpenGL 2.0 on Android and not Windows. Has nenhym hack that simulates a GPU more powerful, even if the performance is inferior? If not, someone needs to do this. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
04-24-2013, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 08:33 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(04-23-2013 02:58 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  What I do not understand is that PPSSPP can run on GPUs OpenGL 2.0 on Android and not Windows.

No, that's not true. OpenGL2.0 for windows and OpenGL ES 2.0 for mobile platforms are the minimum. There's no way around that other than writing a D3D backend and there's nothing to add here after that sentence.
I mean why do people that have devices that don't meet those specs even bother? On Windows case, Open GL 2.0 was released almost 10 years ago and we are today on 4.2. If your Graphics card doesn't support OGL 2.0 what makes you think you will ever be possible to play games on a setup that is unable to use an API version that is retired for years now, unless you have an i7 which still you GPU with bottleneck it so hardly that still you won't get playable speeds. Also why would people even bother when ALL of the devices that do not support OGL ES 2.0 are actualy under the specs of the actual PSP as a hardware? That's insane.
04-24-2013, 11:48 PM
I will wait for someone to implement direct3d for PPSSPP. That will be great! Smile
04-29-2013, 08:30 AM
It would be worth it just to see Bill Gates face when he sees more Sony products working on Microsoft Xbox products.
04-30-2013, 01:51 AM
(04-29-2013 08:30 AM)Dwightyone Wrote:  It would be worth it just to see Bill Gates face when he sees more Sony products working on Microsoft Xbox products.

To be realistic, I bet he'd be quite happy if not simply not caring possitively or negatively.
04-30-2013, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 09:40 AM by Dwightyone.)
I admit he may not choke over his cornflakes when he hears the news whilst eating his breakfast, but Bill Gates = Microsoft, they care, this is why they make us agree to EULAs for anything and everything when we use their (our) products. Smile
05-05-2013, 01:32 AM
(04-30-2013 08:24 AM)Dwightyone Wrote:  I admit he may not choke over his cornflakes when he hears the news whilst eating his breakfast, but Bill Gates = Microsoft, they care, this is why they make us agree to EULAs for anything and everything when we use their (our) products. Smile
You're describing Sony here. (disrespect face)
Microsoft are no saints but this is not their "kind" of evilness.