Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using more than 2 buttons on android?
03-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Using more than 2 buttons on android?
I've been wanting to play Assassin's Creed and Birth by Sleep, but I can't get passed the tutorial stages since I can't press more then two buttons at a time. I can only play on my phone as of right now due to lack of a computer, so it would be great if there was any way that this is possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Using more than 2 buttons on android?
Settings.... controls.... under on screen controls. --- combo key setup

I would post a screenshot but my resolution on my Tab S is overkill and I do not feel like resizing.
03-14-2016, 02:19 AM
Thank you, but it doesn't seem to be working. For Assassin's I'm guessing it's cuz I need the analog joystick, r, and x and there were no options for the joystick just the D pad? As for BBS I'm not really sure why it's not.
03-14-2016, 02:59 AM
This might be a case where you will need to use either a bluetooth controller or a usb controller with a usb otg adapter (assuming your device supports it).
03-14-2016, 03:46 AM
Well my phone is the problem at this point I switched my SD card over to my old phone and it worked just fine there. So thank you for the help in figuring out how to set it up, it's just unfortunate that it's my phone having a problem. As for the controller I don't know if it's compatible, I'll have to see if it is, thanks for the suggestion. :]
03-22-2016, 12:24 PM
What is the action that will be done when I get to combo set up, to use more than two buttons at once? Thanks
03-22-2016, 01:32 PM
You can set up every non analog button on a psp to be pressed at the same time. Just select more then 2 buttons and they will all work.
03-22-2016, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 01:43 PM by Darlington.)
Were will do the set up on the PSP ?

Or tell me the A to Z of the set up. Thanks for your concern

Or tell me the A to Z of the set up. Thanks for your concern
03-22-2016, 03:16 PM
open the settings
On the left hand side open the controls tab
In the controls settings find the on screen touch controls section
Under the on screen touch controls section find the Combo key setup setting
Press combo key setup
This is how you get to the combo key set up menu

How to use the combo key setup menu

On the left hand side find the number of the combo key button you want to make my android device shows 1-5 I will not guarantee all are the same.
Touch the number you want to edit (like 1)
Now touch each key you want the combo key to press when you press the combo key. (Like square and X and right dpad)
Repeat for each combo key you want to set.
Press back when done.
03-24-2016, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 06:36 PM by Inxile.)
I play kingdoms Hearts using a combo kwy to do the target lock when needed. ..L+R assigned to key 1, then you make the key visible
06-27-2016, 05:18 AM
(03-14-2016 02:19 AM)LOVEMEHATEME Wrote:  Thank you, but it doesn't seem to be working. For Assassin's I'm guessing it's cuz I need the analog joystick, r, and x and there were no options for the joystick just the D pad? As for BBS I'm not really sure why it's not.
NOTE: This requires v1.2.2 of PPSSPP
Since you CAN use two buttons, make a combo ignoring the analog stick, and control the analog stick separately. Press the combo key(1st touch),
while controlling the analog separately(2nd touch). That way, you could enter key combination that require analog stick control.I am saying this because I had the same problem, and this solved my problem.

Example : If you needed to input
Square-Cross-Analog Up-R-Dpad Right
simultaneously, all you need to do is make a combo that allows you to press Square, cross, R and D-pad Right simultaneously. Let's say it's combo no. 1.Make it visible. When needed, pull up the analog stick, while simultaneously pressing 1. It should work. Smile
That's how I was able to execute special moves in dbz ttt.