Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
04-29-2015, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015 03:45 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
(04-29-2015 07:20 AM)Byrdi Wrote:  I tried all day to connect to my friends using the LAN I've tried just about everything said in a lot of threads on here they can connect to people even if the Address isn't set to coldbird they both connected to people using MY Hamachi IP which doesn't make any sense Monster Hunter is by far my favorite game and since they moved it to nintendo I don't want to play it and frontier isn't coming to the states any time soon so if anyone has this problem and fixed it let me know

Notes:
-couldn't connect to any rooms at all Enabled DMZ now can connect to online guild hall always empty
-tried Coldbird.net and pro.coldbird.net neither worked Tunngle Evolve and Hamachi are also all no goes
-turned off every firewall i had even my anti virus thinking maybe that's the cause!... it wasn't
-running the v.1.0.1 ppsspp with MHP3 HD game runs beautifully no hiccups or lag
-one other odd thing sometimes randomly it will give me an "Unable to connect to room because it is Full" bs

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2015, 11:27 PM
(04-29-2015 03:45 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(04-29-2015 07:20 AM)Byrdi Wrote:  I tried all day to connect to my friends using the LAN I've tried just about everything said in a lot of threads on here they can connect to people even if the Address isn't set to coldbird they both connected to people using MY Hamachi IP which doesn't make any sense Monster Hunter is by far my favorite game and since they moved it to nintendo I don't want to play it and frontier isn't coming to the states any time soon so if anyone has this problem and fixed it let me know

Notes:
-couldn't connect to any rooms at all Enabled DMZ now can connect to online guild hall always empty
-tried Coldbird.net and pro.coldbird.net neither worked Tunngle Evolve and Hamachi are also all no goes
-turned off every firewall i had even my anti virus thinking maybe that's the cause!... it wasn't
-running the v.1.0.1 ppsspp with MHP3 HD game runs beautifully no hiccups or lag
-one other odd thing sometimes randomly it will give me an "Unable to connect to room because it is Full" bs

Merged.

No idea why you merged this now im at the bottom of a thread that no one has answers to

(04-29-2015 10:17 AM)DarkGod2012 Wrote:  if we use coldbird server or port forwarding host, i can see other but not my friend. But our problem solve with evolve Big Grin

we tried hamachi evolve and tunngle im boned if i dont find a fix
04-30-2015, 12:40 AM
(04-29-2015 11:27 PM)Byrdi Wrote:  

Notes:

Merged.

No idea why you merged this now im at the bottom of a thread that no one has answers to

(04-29-2015 10:17 AM)DarkGod2012 Wrote:  if we use coldbird server or port forwarding host, i can see other but not my friend. But our problem solve with evolve Big Grin

we tried hamachi evolve and tunngle im boned if i dont find a fix
Downgrade .9.9.1/.9.9/.9.8
Tuungle probably your best bet.
Make sure whoever is hosting is doing it properly
04-30-2015, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 01:24 AM by Byrdi.)
Downgrade .9.9.1/.9.9/.9.8

tried that nothing worked thinking of hitting the hardware store for some good strong rope... but im not that good at climbing trees... and what if the length of the rope is too long ill just look stupid...
04-30-2015, 04:28 AM
(04-30-2015 01:21 AM)Byrdi Wrote:  Downgrade .9.9.1/.9.9/.9.8

tried that nothing worked thinking of hitting the hardware store for some good strong rope... but im not that good at climbing trees... and what if the length of the rope is too long ill just look stupid...

with that answer you look stupid. wathever no need better hardware if you give me data like when you and your friend broke what happen when you broke? is all on small groups or just all alone? it tell you communicattion error or just tell you your friend brokes... all that things matter more than the things you already tried

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2015, 04:42 AM
(04-30-2015 04:28 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  with that answer you look stupid. wathever no need better hardware if you give me data like when you and your friend broke what happen when you broke? is all on small groups or just all alone? it tell you communicattion error or just tell you your friend brokes... all that things matter more than the things you already tried

It's called a joke I have tried everything in the Thread and more the only way we finally got it to work "barely" was through Evolve with v1.0.1 and the AdhocServerProOnline running in conjunction with the one installed in the v1.0.1 ppsspp on as well using my evolve IP and changing the MAC address to my real MAC in the ppsspp system file we ran one mission then my friends had to leave everything worked great except some low end monsters not appearing in the same place on screen

I stated in my first and second post about trying all the fixes that were mentioned and as for needing better hardware this is my setup as it sits

Processor-Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
Video Card-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Memory-13 GB
Operating System-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
04-30-2015, 02:22 PM
(04-30-2015 04:42 AM)Byrdi Wrote:  
(04-30-2015 04:28 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  with that answer you look stupid. wathever no need better hardware if you give me data like when you and your friend broke what happen when you broke? is all on small groups or just all alone? it tell you communicattion error or just tell you your friend brokes... all that things matter more than the things you already tried

It's called a joke I have tried everything in the Thread and more the only way we finally got it to work "barely" was through Evolve with v1.0.1 and the AdhocServerProOnline running in conjunction with the one installed in the v1.0.1 ppsspp on as well using my evolve IP and changing the MAC address to my real MAC in the ppsspp system file we ran one mission then my friends had to leave everything worked great except some low end monsters not appearing in the same place on screen

I stated in my first and second post about trying all the fixes that were mentioned and as for needing better hardware this is my setup as it sits

Processor-Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz
Video Card-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Memory-13 GB
Operating System-Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Please someone tell me he is kidding me?...

Mine set up is
AMD athlon ™ Proccessor LE 1620 2400Mhz @ 3.20 GHz
Nvidia Geforce 6150 SE Nforce 430
1GB Ram
And windows seven

With that i play all monsters hunters without problems i can get 30/30 Fps 100% speed even on the MHP3rd HD, online work nice.

Now i will help you
Download 9.9.1 / 1.0.1 has bugs with monster hunter telling you Guild hall is full or another problems. you have the Adhoc build inside active is cause that you cant play with your friend

On Evolve/hamachi (probably tunngle too) Create a party or a network (on tunngle search for Monster Hunter party) now with a the party done and you inside copy the IP of your hamachi or your Username IP on party. Open ADhoc server (the ms dos screen) change the Ip of PPSSPP under system (on 9.9.1) to the one you copy before. done you can enter guild hall
IF you break when enter quest Untick Fast Memory
if cant join quest is firewall problem
if still have problems Search me on evolve by Yuu-Eucliwood i will try to help you going step by step with you

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
04-30-2015, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 07:24 PM by vnctdj.)
(04-29-2015 11:27 PM)Byrdi Wrote:  

Notes:

Merged.

I have merged your thread with this one because we keep only one thread per game.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd Connection Issues
Hi,
I'm having a really bizarre issue running this game and I'm hoping for some insight. I'm running this over Evolve, primarily. I tried it with Tunngle too and the result was the same. All of the networking and port forwarding is running smoothly. The latency between myself and the other person in my network is pretty reasonable, no higher than 100ms at any given moment. We're both able to access the guild hall together. The issue comes in with posting quests. When I post quests and we load in together (alternate speed: 25), it triggers almost right away and everything is fine. When my friend posts a quest and we load in, we're left to sit at the loading screen for significantly longer and eventually everything drops. I've double and triple checked everything I can think of so far and can't find the problem. Any ideas?
05-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-03-2015, 09:55 PM
(05-03-2015 06:59 PM)Mysf1t Wrote:  Hi,
I'm having a really bizarre issue running this game and I'm hoping for some insight. I'm running this over Evolve, primarily. I tried it with Tunngle too and the result was the same. All of the networking and port forwarding is running smoothly. The latency between myself and the other person in my network is pretty reasonable, no higher than 100ms at any given moment. We're both able to access the guild hall together. The issue comes in with posting quests. When I post quests and we load in together (alternate speed: 25), it triggers almost right away and everything is fine. When my friend posts a quest and we load in, we're left to sit at the loading screen for significantly longer and eventually eerything drops. I've double and triple checked everything I can think of so far and can't find the problem. Any ideas?

Fast memory must be Off on both of you

The problem can be Firewall your friend must have firewalled Evolve/tunngle/hamachi and the PPSSPP so when you try to join a quest that he took his firewall comes up and dont leave you enter. if he has a Antivirus firewall that can be the problem too so tell him deactivated all firewalls he has and try again if this work then tell him to leave PPSSPP and the VPN program go trought Firewalls (again all of thems)

Another thing i must tell you is that from Build 0.9.8 891 isnt needed anymore to do 25% alternate speed. So if you play 0.9.9.1 or 1.0.1 is a lot better for online (1.0.1 has a bug that tell you Guild hall room is full i recommend 9.9.1)

Still has problems come again

05-04-2015, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2015 12:35 AM by Mysf1t.)
(05-03-2015 09:55 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  Fast memory must be Off on both of you

The problem can be Firewall your friend must have firewalled Evolve/tunngle/hamachi and the PPSSPP so when you try to join a quest that he took his firewall comes up and dont leave you enter. if he has a Antivirus firewall that can be the problem too so tell him deactivated all firewalls he has and try again if this work then tell him to leave PPSSPP and the VPN program go trought Firewalls (again all of thems)

Another thing i must tell you is that from Build 0.9.8 891 isnt needed anymore to do 25% alternate speed. So if you play 0.9.9.1 or 1.0.1 is a lot better for online (1.0.1 has a bug that tell you Guild hall room is full i recommend 9.9.1)

Still has problems come again

Thanks a lot! That that did it. Apparently my friend's firewall, for whatever reason, had a block rule on incoming traffic from the emulator. Everything is running as intended now.
05-06-2015, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 06:43 AM by cylindrical.)
MHP3rd LAN multiplayer?
I've read this thread (forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8653) about MHP3rd online multiplayer. However, there is no document to play multiplayer over LAN. How do I play MHP3rd (4 players) on LAN? We're all playing on a PC.
05-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Wink RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
HI GUYS! Big Grin
~Im using hamachi

ID: NO CHEAT ALLOWED!
PASS: 123

~Usually hangging around GH1