Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
04-12-2015, 08:52 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
(04-12-2015 03:04 PM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  Hey guys, what Evolve party are you joining into; the server courtesy of /r/Monsterhunter subreddit or the other one?

I have been on the /r/Monsterhunter one and most of my multiplayer are mainly from there, especially when I am playing on a good internet connection.

I tried coldbird once, It worked once, but that didn't happen again after that. I am really jelly of the guys with a better internet connection.

sorry for my ranting

See mine Sign for know where i am xD by the way crouch in presence of your queen xD

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2015, 09:13 PM
Help MH3rdHD
(Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Android in Coldbird.net)
Every time i try to play Online, i enter the Guild online room, i can see the players, But When i start a game with a party, the game take 1-2 mins to load.
But When it start show this: "USER broke off from the group" and i start alone.
Can anyone Help me? Please!
(Sorry for my bad english)
Find all posts by this user
04-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-19-2015, 12:35 AM
(04-17-2015 09:13 PM)Shadowks Wrote:  (Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Android in Coldbird.net)
Every time i try to play Online, i enter the Guild online room, i can see the players, But When i start a game with a party, the game take 1-2 mins to load.
But When it start show this: "USER broke off from the group" and i start alone.
Can anyone Help me? Please!
(Sorry for my bad english)

Disable fast memory from setting--->system and your friend need to do the same If have firewall on set it off or leave the PPSSPP go trought it

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
04-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Still don't work
Already disabled, but i have no friend to play, i'm trying to play with other players in coldbird

Sad
Maybe the problem is in my router DMZ, don't know if i have enabled it right
04-20-2015, 06:37 AM
OK, i have configured the DMZ correctly now, but when i start a quest, it keeps loading forever...
Can anyone help me?
04-21-2015, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 06:10 PM by WesleyBrandon.)
I am disconnected in the Monster Hunter 3rd?
can not connect normal in the 3rd with my friends by Hamachi and Tunngle, before entering the mission I see them more when I go on a mission with them I am more disconnected my friends are still playing Huh
04-21-2015, 06:56 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-22-2015, 12:27 AM
(04-21-2015 06:08 PM)WesleyBrandon Wrote:  can not connect normal in the 3rd with my friends by Hamachi and Tunngle, before entering the mission I see them more when I go on a mission with them I am more disconnected my friends are still playing Huh

This can be cause you have Fast memory under system on you can Tick the Slow but less lag option too and if you keep breaking allow Hamachi Tunngle and PPSSPP on firewall tell same to all your friends cause that can do the trick if this still happens try other member post the quest and see if with one of you this problem dont happens then come back here and tell me more detailed information

04-24-2015, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 08:41 AM by DarkGod2012.)
i'm using ver 1.0.1, do i need the 25% alt speed trick to start the quest?
04-24-2015, 02:30 PM
(04-24-2015 08:40 AM)DarkGod2012 Wrote:  i'm using ver 1.0.1, do i need the 25% alt speed trick to start the quest?

No from build 9.8-890 is not more needed use the25% speed trick but need to ñet PPSSPP and VPN program trought firewall and Desactivate Fast memory under System with that and the correct IP you can play without problems

04-26-2015, 12:25 PM
sometime i and my friend cant see each other in the guild hall.
04-27-2015, 02:00 PM
(04-26-2015 12:25 PM)DarkGod2012 Wrote:  sometime i and my friend cant see each other in the guild hall.

Both of you re enter to the guild hall and if still happens then see if the IP is the same for both of you need to be the one from the host

04-29-2015, 07:20 AM
MHP3 LAN not working
I tried all day to connect to my friends using the LAN I've tried just about everything said in a lot of threads on here they can connect to people even if the Address isn't set to coldbird they both connected to people using MY Hamachi IP which doesn't make any sense Monster Hunter is by far my favorite game and since they moved it to nintendo I don't want to play it and frontier isn't coming to the states any time soon so if anyone has this problem and fixed it let me know

Notes:
-couldn't connect to any rooms at all Enabled DMZ now can connect to online guild hall always empty
-tried Coldbird.net and pro.coldbird.net neither worked Tunngle Evolve and Hamachi are also all no goes
-turned off every firewall i had even my anti virus thinking maybe that's the cause!... it wasn't
-running the v.1.0.1 ppsspp with MHP3 HD game runs beautifully no hiccups or lag
-one other odd thing sometimes randomly it will give me an "Unable to connect to room because it is Full" bs
04-29-2015, 10:17 AM
if we use coldbird server or port forwarding host, i can see other but not my friend. But our problem solve with evolve Big Grin