Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emu crash when i use Buffered rendering
03-15-2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Emu crash when i use Buffered rendering
(03-15-2014 08:07 AM)Stevec Wrote:  Thx for looking at it for me phoenix ,it definately helps with a few things i can also try - it's been a bit tricky to work out - whether it's xp/hardware or drivers/emulator/or settings (just seems to be more frequent now which i don't think happened back in 9.6 or 9.1 builds) - i'm going back to previous versions to check if it's emulator related and test them with different settings ,all i know for sure with buffered rendering off all works well (no crashes) - i haven't had any luck with getting a log file as it freezes the whole computer which requires power off restart .
Really its that bad is it, the crashes on your computer.........Have you tried pressing the Windows Key in between the Ctrl & Alt keys, sometimes works, or pressing Ctrl, Alt & Delete at same time, I think brings up dialog box, I forget now, what happens on XP. Tongue - Start Task Manager, close it down manually. One way or another.
As for the Log, instead of running emulator by way of the standard way, double click on InfoLog.bat, that will create a log from the word go, called ppsspplog.txt.

Hope that helps Cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread