Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
11-04-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
I've reached a stage and I can't seem to past this control
It tells me that I need to hold L+R at the same time and press x but when ever I do that it won't let me do the skill how can I fix this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2016, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016 03:52 PM by vnctdj.)
I have recently started playing BBS FM with English dubs after downloading the iso a year or two ago. I am on the latest PPSPP 1.1.1 version. I have found there is a problem with my controller however. I am using a generic USB PS2 controller plugged in to my laptop and have mapped the controls and everything. The trouble is, the d-pad also seems to be mapped to the analog stick and vice-versa. When I run forward, the command box at the bottom left scrolls up quickly as if I was pressing the d-pad. This applies to all directions on the analog stick. PLEASE HELP because it makes the game nearly unplayable!!

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
10-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Sir I have also problem in this game after the last cutscene on the Final Episode, PPSSPP crashes on Android.
10-04-2016, 10:33 PM
ppsspp 1.3 it crashes after my first save when i exit the save spot it crashes.
02-27-2017, 12:33 AM
I am playing and I can not get past the beginning of the game. I'm playing on android. And when aqua is trying to show you how to take down multiple enemies with the (shot thing) I can only hit two buttons at the same time. I hit (L+R) and it will not let me hit the X button while holding (L+R)??? I'm using version 1.3.0.1 please help thanks
02-27-2017, 03:52 AM
(02-27-2017 12:33 AM)Jcaywood230 Wrote:  I am playing and I can not get past the beginning of the game. I'm playing on android. And when aqua is trying to show you how to take down multiple enemies with the (shot thing) I can only hit two buttons at the same time. I hit (L+R) and it will not let me hit the X button while holding (L+R)??? I'm using version 1.3.0.1 please help thanks

Are you sure, that your device supports 3 and more point multitouch?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
04-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix
I have the japanese version translated to english, after i defeat Terra with Aqua and she falls to the realm of darkness to save Terra, it crashes on the loading screen, i tried different settings and changed my psp version but it still doesn't work, any info?

04-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-10-2017, 07:57 PM
I am playing the Translated KHBBS FM+ with the latest update of PPSSPP and the annoying Final Episode Bug still coming up.
I have changed nothing and been searching for solutions for days but none works or hard to understand for anyone who just wants to play and knows nothing about coding or that Git stuff.

Are there any easy solution? =]
06-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Please I don't understand how to do connect it
06-17-2017, 05:55 AM
(06-16-2017 07:04 PM)SEKE023 Wrote:  Please I don't understand how to do connect it

What exactly you are asking...?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
09-23-2017, 06:59 AM
Ok I was trying to stream (an tried when not streaming) birth by sleep dub/fansub on ppsspp 1.4.2 and right at the end of the cut scene after the training fight/chose character my computer screen will cut out then back on an i get a message saying graphics driver stopped? so far it has only happened when playing birth by sleep? any one know what the problem is
06-07-2020, 09:02 PM
(04-04-2015 11:40 AM)Schwarzen Wrote:  Greetings everyone. I am having a slightly annoying issue with the Undub version of BBS Final Mix.

I got the Undub iso and it works as expected. The cutscenes are in English, while the combat voices are in Japanese. I say "as expected", because it seems that you need a plug-in to turn the cutscene voices to Jap, at least for the PSP.

Since PPSSPP does not have plug-ins, I've done my research and found a cheat that would work the same way.

"_C1 Japanese language mode (= no voices)

_L 0x0035B02E 0x00000001"

I used the cheat, and it does work. The cutscenes are now in Japanese. But, at the same time, I now have no combat voices. (By "combat voices" I mean "declaring the attacks", "guttural noises" when swinging keyblades around, etc etc.) All other sound effects still work, but the voices.

Does anyone know why this is happening, or had the same issue? It is great to have the cutscenes in Japanese, but silent "blade swinging" is... anticlimactic, to say the least.

Thank you in advance.

Is there any update to this in 2020?
Any way to play full undub on PPSSPP with all voices?