Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
03-04-2013, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 04:52 PM by livisor.)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
The menu is not visible, the characters and the subtitles appear on black (not if it is part of my video card someone please confirmTongue) but the atmosphere is visible Wink

Ver: v0.6-959-ge7226a9
format: CSO

tested in windows xp

NOTE: disable bufferen rendering for that game run decent FPS Big Grin

I dont know in a android

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (windows)(Full speed)
As far as I can tell it doesn't start in android. Sad I only have the normal USA version to test, but I'm assuming they would play pretty much the same.
03-05-2013, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 06:28 PM by SonofUgly.)
Was just about to make a thread, you beat me to it Tongue.
Anyway, tested it with Win7 and getting the same issues, no menu or intro images, all interactable models are black, no HUD, only sound is beeps from selecting something and sfx. like when hitting something.

EDIT: Also when you position the camera just right textures on the ground dissapear.

(03-05-2013 12:52 AM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  As far as I can tell it doesn't start in android. Sad I only have the normal USA version to test, but I'm assuming they would play pretty much the same.

Well the regular version (US) doesn't work for me on Windows, but FM does, so who knows.

But it looks great on PPSSPP, aside from the missing things that is.
[Image: rznEd3I.png] [Image: ZwwDFAi.png] [Image: SjsNEvp.jpg]
03-05-2013, 04:25 AM
(03-05-2013 04:20 AM)SonofUgly Wrote:  Was just about to make a thread, you beat me to it Tongue.
Anyway, tested it with Win7 and getting the same issues, no menu or intro images, all player models are black, no HUD, only sound is beeps from selecting something and sfx. like when hitting something.

(03-05-2013 12:52 AM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  As far as I can tell it doesn't start in android. Sad I only have the normal USA version to test, but I'm assuming they would play pretty much the same.

Well the regular version (US) doesn't work for me on Windows, but FM does, so who knows.

But it looks great on PPSSPP, aside from the missing things that is.
[Image: rznEd3I.png] [Image: ZwwDFAi.png]

Yeah US doesn't work, FM does.
03-05-2013, 04:32 AM
Of all the lousy luck. Guess I'll just stick it out until US works. Dodgy
03-05-2013, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 01:27 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
For some reason I can't start or load a game, it just leads me to a black screen that nothing happens and TAB and Start won't help.
Also I noticed that the unencrypted dump from my UMD doesn't proceed the first (invisible on PPSSPP) red box with the data that being saved on the MS, pressing O just loops again and again which is the same thing that happens when it says that the gamedata is corrupt which happens also when you fail to decrypt PGD. Only the unencrypted iso with the English translation works which leads me to think that PGD decryption has some bugs/flaws that haven't been noticed so far.
03-05-2013, 11:06 AM
same problem with virgin klm
03-07-2013, 07:59 PM
For me Encrypted KH BBS Final Mix works, also unencrypted BBS Final Mix with english patch.
(Even though it´s very difficult to guess the otions in the menu if your too lazy to look it up on your real psp Big Grin )

P.S. Please post only feedback about Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix in this tread.
For Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep use the existing topic: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...dom+hearts
03-07-2013, 10:02 PM
It's not that hard to start new game in this game on PPSSPP.. I just opened game once on JPCSP and then i knew how to start game on PPSSPP. Smile I can't wait for graphics to be fixed, so i can play game, and of course make some gameplay so everyone on this forum can see it. Wink

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
03-11-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
Doesn't work. Stays at black screen forever after New Game or Load Game on Encrypted, Unencrypted, Patched and Unpatched versions of the game and I'm pretty possitive I'm doing nothing wrong checking side-by-side the LOG and Disassembly. The game may work on some people with modified modules in their ISOs, there are dumping methods that do that on the fly so you are not always sure that what you get is indeed a clean ISO but a real clean ISO dump does NOT work, it terminates at module loading process.
03-25-2013, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2013 10:00 PM by Jegor-Jayden.)
Greetings fellas Smile
Well I tried smashing some buttons on the black screen after I ticked the sound on. Fortunately I heard a sound, the one where you select an option, and tried smashing / selecting something I didn't understand. I don't have final mix version of kingdom hearts but I came through the black screen and the game , at first, runs really nice. Unfortunately the videos still don't run and ppsspp tends to crash when I enter a new area. And of course the tutorial speech bubbles ( don't know how to call them) don't appear as I have to click them away.
Here the proof :

Edit : added the beginning of the hulk smash haha

03-27-2013, 12:00 PM
I still didnt understand,how to reach the game,, I cant see the menu,it just black screen
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
(03-27-2013 12:00 PM)unknown Wrote:  I still didnt understand,how to reach the game,, I cant see the menu,it just black screen
try kingdom hearts bbs then...not bbs final mix
03-27-2013, 12:26 PM
(03-27-2013 12:00 PM)unknown Wrote:  I still didnt understand,how to reach the game,, I cant see the menu,it just black screen

The game itself works. The problem is the menu doesnt show up, but it´s there you just can´t see it. So if you know where to navigate you can play the game. Just start it on you original psp at the same time and you will see where to go.
03-30-2013, 10:42 AM
(03-27-2013 12:26 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  

The game itself works. The problem is the menu doesnt show up, but it´s there you just can´t see it. So if you know where to navigate you can play the game. Just start it on you original psp at the same time and you will see where to go.

yeah I have try it and work but it really hard Tongue,, maybe someone can fix it Big Grin