Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.33 - Persona Cards update)
05-07-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.3 - Persona Cards update)
How did you find all that lol

Thanks so much I'll pop out the update later today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2021, 10:58 PM
My save file happened to have Kamakura Gongorou, so when I noticed the typo I went over all the cards just to be sure.
05-07-2021, 11:38 PM
(05-07-2021 03:57 PM)GabrieliosP Wrote:  I've downloaded the newest version of the patch, then went back and checked every Persona. It works perfectly... for the most part. There are issues with a few cards, which I collected in this album: https://imgur.com/a/ynMD1Gm

Here are the issues:
  • The name of the TEMPERANCE Arcana is misspelled (TEMPERANCE, not TEMPERENCE)
  • A few Personas have typos on their names:
    FOOL Kamakura Gongorou
    CHARIOT Gozu-Tennoh
    HERMIT Aonbharr
    WORLD Seiryuu
  • A few Personas still have their old cards:
    DEATH Ankou (the filename in textures.ini is misspelled as "12Ankou.png" instead of "13Ankou.png")
    WORLD Mucalinda (there's a "d" missing in the card's filename, "21Mucalina.png" instead of "21Mucalinda.png")

They should be fixed now! Thank you so much, I'm glad someone out there is more attentive than me
05-08-2021, 02:50 AM
That is some insanely good error catching. Nice job on the update BTW!
05-16-2021, 04:24 AM
Thanks again to u/GabrieliosP, and if anyone has a similar texture dump of Persona 2:IS Persona Cards let me know!
05-16-2021, 09:41 PM
Hey there,

I don't know whether it is just me doing something wrong or not but when I click the link to download the file it comes up as dead for some reason with a 403 forbidden error.
05-17-2021, 11:33 AM
Umm, I'm on Mac and doing these instructions didn't work. I created a game configuration, I went to tools, developer tools and the replace textures option was already checked, I found the PSP folder, created 'TEXTURES' copied the assets to there, but nothing happened. Tried restarting PPSSPP, didn't work.
05-22-2021, 03:16 PM
Hello. It's some great thing you've did, haven't applied yet, but looks promising.
Have you got such patches for Persona 2 duology?
Anyway, there's one important thing I have to tell you: that site where second link directs you, there is area where their latest tweets are shown, and several days ago they wrote they're going to close the site. You'd better search for a new mirror site, or your texture pack will become hardly downloadable - I couldn't find the "right" download button on the first site, all directed me to ad sites.
05-23-2021, 09:43 AM
I've noticed there are small tearing lines on action icons. Attaching image, left set is how they are in game, right set has tearing lines highlighted - just compare them.
I've checked all icons (skill, weapon, gun, defend, manual for auto-act) – only skill and weapon have these. It's not affected by upscaling, I've checked.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-29-2021, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2021 06:56 AM by ilya0smirnov0.)
Ok, so those two messages weren't applied for days, so I had time to find the problem. All what I've found:

I've noticed that there's a little black outline for weapon, gun (haven't noticed at first) and skill actions. Interesting thing is that when I go to Set Actions, or to Auto-Act, there's no outline! It appears only if you use/choose Replay, Weapons or Guns mode for Auto. I've attached image where you will be able to see the outline. For Guns it's hardly visible, but noticeable against terrain if you switch between Weapons and Guns in-game and pay attention to 2nd character. Attached as first image (Untitled.png).
And I've found the problem. This is in the second attached image (Untitled_1.png).
By simply using Eraser in Paint on those lines in textures image, I've fixed it. There's no outline now. Fixed item attached, paste it in ...\TEXTURES\ULUS10432\Battles\ (replace BattleIcons.png)

However, I'm not sure if it may affect something else (at least I haven't noticed anything), so it may be better for users to wait until ryuubu answers if this is safe to use.

(05-16-2021 09:41 PM)ThatOneGuyArk Wrote:  Hey there,

I don't know whether it is just me doing something wrong or not but when I click the link to download the file it comes up as dead for some reason with a 403 forbidden error.

Go to second link (mirror) and there choose Solidfiles. It works
Here's a link I've got: http://www.solidfiles.com/v/BVyeGxzxvkmWg

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-29-2021, 08:32 AM
Thank you so much for this, I'll give it a look see tonight maybe!
05-29-2021, 09:36 AM
(05-29-2021 08:32 AM)ryuubu Wrote:  Thank you so much for this, I'll give it a look see tonight maybe!
Thank you for answering too
And please don't forget to look into that mirror site possible shutdown
06-05-2021, 12:33 PM
RE: Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.32 - Persona Cards update)
(05-29-2021 09:36 AM)ilya0smirnov0 Wrote:  
(05-29-2021 08:32 AM)ryuubu Wrote:  Thank you so much for this, I'll give it a look see tonight maybe!
Thank you for answering too
And please don't forget to look into that mirror site possible shutdown

Should be fixed now I hope!

If ya notice anything else or have any ideas let me know
06-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Whenever I launch the game with the textures it looks all glitchy
I’m on iOS btw
(It won’t let me post a screenshot of it)
06-21-2021, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I have no experience with the iOS version on PPSSPP (is there one??)