Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom
12-19-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014 05:16 PM by humildin.)
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom
Thanks for reading my post and respond to it, but if it is always transferred to playable games, no one will find a solution to this problem. I reported this problem before, was also transferred, and there was no a solution...

The game has always worked well until build 09.9.1-892, I have no version of Windows, so I do not see the debug report

I see so much progress in new builds, but this problem persist
I will like to somebody find the error and repair it

Edit 12-29-2014:
I download build 09.9.1-1306 and it runs ok
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-25-2014, 06:03 PM

Hey guys, I am really desperate for some help with running MHF (Monster Hunter Freedom) on ppsspp.
When I open my game I receive error: 80110307
I have tried downloading savedata from GameFaq as my savedata folder was empty and still It did not change anything (yes I did extract it and put the folder in the correct place).
Slowly losing hope on this game :'(
pls help
Sad
04-10-2015, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2015 03:42 PM by espja32.)
Grafic Problem Monster Hunter Freedom
Hi, I´m new on this forum. I don´t find any post about this problem, what happens is I go to the area of ​​swamp and when passing through bushes or branches , the character is erased, and not let me see , as in caves, i want to know if anyone noticed this or maybe know fix that, i want to play one and one.
i´m playing on emulator of pc.
please and thanks.
04-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-11-2015, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 12:30 PM by Inuyashaya.)
(04-10-2015 06:57 AM)espja32 Wrote:  Hi, I´m new on this forum. I don´t find any post about this problem, what happens is I go to the area of ​​swamp and when passing through bushes or branches , the character is erased, and not let me see , as in caves, i want to know if anyone noticed this or maybe know fix that, i want to play one and one.
i´m playing on emulator of pc.
please and thanks.

Disable alpha test is on please set it to off and you will be OK
Setting--> Graphics--> Disable Alpha test ---> Untick

(12-25-2014 06:03 PM)H.Duz Wrote:  
Hey guys, I am really desperate for some help with running MHF (Monster Hunter Freedom) on ppsspp.
When I open my game I receive error: 80110307
I have tried downloading savedata from GameFaq as my savedata folder was empty and still It did not change anything (yes I did extract it and put the folder in the correct place).
Slowly losing hope on this game :'(
pls help
Sad

Download a the 9.9.1 ver of PPSSPP with all the folders and try to play with it if error is still there then comeback. i will try fix it for you

(12-19-2014 05:05 PM)humildin Wrote:  Thanks for reading my post and respond to it, but if it is always transferred to playable games, no one will find a solution to this problem. I reported this problem before, was also transferred, and there was no a solution...

The game has always worked well until build 09.9.1-892, I have no version of Windows, so I do not see the debug report

I see so much progress in new builds, but this problem persist
I will like to somebody find the error and repair it

Edit 12-29-2014:
I download build 09.9.1-1306 and it runs ok

DOnt use 1.0.1 is bugged for monster hunter games we use 9.9.1-1363 downgrade more and still will be OK (0.9.8 -890 to 9.9.1 -1363 are good PPSSPP for MH)

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2015, 11:56 PM
guys, I have same problem in all monster hunter game.text are broken or something. help me out here.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-14-2015, 07:16 AM
(04-13-2015 11:56 PM)ati5450 Wrote:  guys, I have same problem in all monster hunter game.text are broken or something. help me out here.

No broken you are playing on resolution PSP x1 if you need this set up use the fonts of the original PSP or wathever font that is bigger if dont need resolution low can use PSP x2 or another resolution for solve the problem

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
04-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Monster Hunter Freedom (No audio)
I got to the character selection screen and noticed there is no audio. I can't figure out what is causing this. I've only previously played Metal Slug XX on PPSSPP and it had working audio (slightly choppy every so often). Does any one else encounter this in Monster Hunter Freedom?

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules. I will immediately remove the post if this is the case.
04-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-22-2015, 12:25 AM
(04-21-2015 09:21 PM)Poyo-Sama Wrote:  I got to the character selection screen and noticed there is no audio. I can't figure out what is causing this. I've only previously played Metal Slug XX on PPSSPP and it had working audio (slightly choppy every so often). Does any one else encounter this in Monster Hunter Freedom?

No i never get that bug maybe speakers off? on Sound tab from setting sound is off? Probably dont have Volume high enough can send me your setting on PPSSPP? so i can tell you whats the problem

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules. I will immediately remove the post if this is the case.

04-23-2015, 01:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 08:49 AM by vnctdj.)
@Inuyasha I haven't changed any of the settings. I know I had my volume on my PC up and the emulator wasn't muted. I have sound in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker although once I get to the load screen after the initial back story it loads for a second the emulator screen locks and stops responding. Metal slug XX worked perfect other than slight sound consistency issues (ie: slight crackle on explosions from the bass) I have Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops but I haven't tried it yet. It might also be noted that I have also ripped the ISO for MHF by using my my homebrewed PSP as a UMD reader connected to my PC and I have also used the one [Censored] has. Same result either way.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
04-23-2015, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 02:47 PM by Inuyashaya.)
(04-23-2015 01:42 AM)Poyo-Sama Wrote:  @Inuyasha I haven't changed any of the settings. I know I had my volume on my PC up and the emulator wasn't muted. I have sound in Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker although once I get to the load screen after the initial back story it loads for a second the emulator screen locks and stops responding. Metal slug XX worked perfect other than slight sound consistency issues (ie: slight crackle on explosions from the bass) I have Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops but I haven't tried it yet. It might also be noted that I have also ripped the ISO for MHF by using my my homebrewed PSP as a UMD reader connected to my PC and I have also used the one [Censored] has. Same result either way.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.

is a unique problem you have maybe is your iso and not the emulator cause i never get that problem even with the starting setup of PPSSPP Monster hunter can be played without problems (on Online need to deactivate Fast memory). if a friend yours have an Iso of the game try his iso or re do your iso probably has someproblems and dont copy well the sounds

(04-21-2015 09:25 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

Why Censored that word? was an insult? lol i am just curious xD

04-23-2015, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 05:39 PM by vnctdj.)
(04-23-2015 02:46 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  Why Censored that word? was an insult? lol i am just curious xD

Because it was the name of a site which provide links to download games, and this is not allowed by our rules.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-23-2015, 08:54 PM
(04-23-2015 05:39 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(04-23-2015 02:46 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  Why Censored that word? was an insult? lol i am just curious xD

Because it was the name of a site which provide links to download games, and this is not allowed by our rules.

oh yeah i know the rules but it the first time i see censored on a post xD so was curious about what it was xD lol

04-24-2015, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2015 01:49 AM by Poyo-Sama.)
Well as I stated before I have used my own personal copy of the game ripped as an ISO and read directly from my PSP to the pc, and the one from... the site who shall not be named... Srsly? Anyways, I' very tried 2 different ISO's and it's the same problem. I just got done fishing out all of my game boy carts so I'll be preoccupied backing those up to my PC with my cartridge reader I just got in the mail, so I'll be a bit slower to reply....