Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
PPSSPP iOS Port
03-21-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: PPSSPP iOS Port
(03-21-2013 11:39 PM)theCreed Wrote:  Hey people...I don't suppose anyone knows what's up in the image? I have noticed its only happening with anything animated on the map...so fire, moving water and so on. The game also looks a lot darker than it should (yes I know it's night but during light it's still pretty dark). Another weird thing is that fade outs aren't working. It goes half way and I see the map pan really fast to another location. Not supposed to be like that...any ideas?

Try with hardware transform off (yes it will be slow, but it will identify the issue).
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2013, 11:54 PM
(03-21-2013 11:48 PM)xsacha Wrote:  
(03-21-2013 11:39 PM)theCreed Wrote:  Hey people...I don't suppose anyone knows what's up in the image? I have noticed its only happening with anything animated on the map...so fire, moving water and so on. The game also looks a lot darker than it should (yes I know it's night but during light it's still pretty dark). Another weird thing is that fade outs aren't working. It goes half way and I see the map pan really fast to another location. Not supposed to be like that...any ideas?

Try with hardware transform off (yes it will be slow, but it will identify the issue).

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I tested what you suggested but all the problems I have outlined are still the same Sad. Normally I would understand because of compatibility is obviously a problem with a new emulator. But I haven't come across a graphics problem yet while using ppsspp
03-22-2013, 01:18 AM
(03-21-2013 11:54 PM)theCreed Wrote:  
(03-21-2013 11:48 PM)xsacha Wrote:  

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I tested what you suggested but all the problems I have outlined are still the same Sad. Normally I would understand because of compatibility is obviously a problem with a new emulator. But I haven't come across a graphics problem yet while using ppsspp

Actually, I was playing a game, I don't remember which game, I think it was one of the wipeouts, there were trees on the outside of the course and they had those black squares around the leave sections. It's quick to notice it and it doesn't really bother because its outside of the map..
03-22-2013, 02:19 AM
saving and loading issues with white knight chronicles both jpn and eur version..tested on the avengers build as well as the build from angel..also ff type-0 crashes emulator either at certain points in the game or at random..tested with both builds,,testing on iphone 4 ios 5.1.1

03-22-2013, 03:53 AM
Just to mention, most of these compatibility issues affect all platforms, and probably belong in a thread dedicated to the game.

-[Unknown]
03-22-2013, 04:12 AM
is the avenger still working on a build??????
03-22-2013, 04:22 AM
(03-22-2013 04:12 AM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  is the avenger still working on a build??????
yes,i will release a build whenever new changes are made,like a minor speed increase or fixing some bug or a large compatibly fix
03-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Sounds great!
Thanks for all your work Big Grin
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
so is the issue with final fantasy type-0 crashing the emulator is that all platforms? cause hasnt happened to me on windows version yet and someone in thread says they are able to play ff0 on their iphone 5 using theavengers build
03-22-2013, 07:32 AM
yea there seem to be some weird bugs here that are not present in other platform's,type-0 seems to run faster on my 4s but is progressing further on my sony tablet s
03-22-2013, 08:56 AM
(03-22-2013 07:32 AM)the avenger Wrote:  yea there seem to be some weird bugs here that are not present in other platform's,type-0 seems to run faster on my 4s but is progressing further on my sony tablet s
i would suspect because of the dual core in the 4s but how about the emulator crashing? experience that on your testing with the 4s? the screenshot i posted is one of the places it sometimes crashes on me if not there either before or after the boss fight..either way you guys are doing a great job ill try to test more games and post more screens are report bugs
i find to help in the furthur developement =D
03-22-2013, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 04:10 PM by ppssppikachu.)
really the screen keeps flashing in mortal kombat unchained but the game runs at a perfect 60fps.....

Has anyone tried a build that is overall faster than the avengers????

type-0 on my iphone works fine without crashing like it did in 7.0.c

iphone 5

In CRISIS CORE ,sometimes the movies play but i dont see anything but the text.Thats cool because it allows me to progress but after the dragon bahamut fight in angel's hometown,it just freezes at the white screen forever .even if the game is frozen at white screen ,i can still pause the game.its weird.
03-22-2013, 09:25 PM
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  really the screen keeps flashing in mortal kombat unchained but the game runs at a perfect 60fps.....

iphone 5

In CRISIS CORE ,sometimes the movies play but i dont see anything but the text.Thats cool because it allows me to progress but after the dragon bahamut fight in angel's hometown,it just freezes at the white screen forever .even if the game is frozen at white screen ,i can still pause the game.its weird.

Hmmm I have noticed that too. Mine plays half the video on white screen during the first mission to wutia (think that's what it's called). But it freezes at a certain bit and won't progress. What settings you using? Maybe I can get past it. Oh and some of the videos may not have dialog...maybe wait for a while and see if it finishes?
03-22-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 09:50 PM by ppssppikachu.)
(03-22-2013 09:25 PM)theCreed Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  really the screen keeps flashing in mortal kombat unchained but the game runs at a perfect 60fps.....

iphone 5

Hmmm I have noticed that too. Mine plays half the video on white screen during the first mission to wutia (think that's what it's called). But it freezes at a certain bit and won't progress. What settings you using? Maybe I can get past it. Oh and some of the videos may not have dialog...maybe wait for a while and see if it finishes?

(03-22-2013 09:44 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 09:25 PM)theCreed Wrote:  

iphone 5

03-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Final Fantasy Works now Good and with your settings, it Works perfekt!!!!! Only Sound a Little Bit buggy! NICE FF CC ON MY IPHONE 5 Smile))
Thread Closed