Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 5S 32GB 8.1 PPSSPP issue
12-04-2014, 03:59 PM
iPhone 5S 32GB 8.1 PPSSPP issue
Just a heads up, upon downloading the latest dev version (not the stable), PPSSPP disappeared from my home screen. I re-installed the dev version, respringed my device multiple times, and the icon is still missing. This update was released yesterday evening.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: iPhone 5S 32GB 8.1 PPSSPP issue
Have you tried rebooting?

Im havijg issues with mhp3rd as it keeps quiting to homescreen every after quests. Gets annoying. Using the latest as well released yesterday.
12-05-2014, 03:58 PM
(12-04-2014 03:59 PM)tremblewithfear6 Wrote:  Just a heads up, upon downloading the latest dev version (not the stable), PPSSPP disappeared from my home screen. I re-installed the dev version, respringed my device multiple times, and the icon is still missing. This update was released yesterday evening.

open panguloader app then use rebuild app list.
01-09-2015, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015 07:20 PM by plZHelpMe.)
euhm guys, well i have a problem so i knewed about ppsspp and did wanted to have that app of course . so i followed these steps to download it . LINK: youtube.com/watch?v=sgRIRUU6Xqc
so the problem is that the games i run dont run at full speed none of these , god of war ghost of sparta , tekken 6 , daxter and ratchet and clan size matters.... and its very unplayable they run maybe all abouth 20 fps and cant understand what the problem is . are it the games or didnt i downloaded the app good? pls help me someone really want to play games on my iphone 5s

-iphone 5s .
-16 gb.
-non jailbroken

oh ye. if anyone know the best ppsspp game settings for the iphone 5s i would really apreciate it if u will tell it.