Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error when saving progressю
11-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Error when saving progressю
I have a problem with saving games , while saving progress in absolutely any game error:
[attachment=13086]
But saves are not broken, i can play it, but can’t rewrite it.
If create a new completely clean save , it will work well and can be rewrite. Anybody how to fix this? Do not want to lose all the progress ...

Emulator Version 0.9.9.1, device iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.0

Sorry for my english , it's not my native language. Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: Error when saving progressю
I was able to fix this by making the folders needed for the saves. Assuming youre jailbroken, use iFile and go to your documents folder. Then from /Documents/psp/ make the psp folder and inside that folder, make 2 folders with the names PPSSPP_STATE and SAVEDATA

That fixes the save issue along with save states.
11-26-2014, 07:33 AM
(11-24-2014 03:10 AM)MNGreat Wrote:  I was able to fix this by making the folders needed for the saves. Assuming youre jailbroken, use iFile and go to your documents folder. Then from /Documents/psp/ make the psp folder and inside that folder, make 2 folders with the names PPSSPP_STATE and SAVEDATA

That fixes the save issue along with save states.

Thanks for the help, but my problem was still in the other. All PPSSPP folders and save games were read-only, all that is needed - is to allow writing.
11-30-2014, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014 10:38 AM by MNGreat.)
I had that problem too. Kinda weird that the ownership is not auto-set and has to be done manually.

Btw, whats your settings for mhp3rd? Im running iphone 6+ 8.1 jailbreak.