Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
10-23-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Yeah I've been posting about all this, jit is causing me nightmares in ruan. But I've gotten this far by saving frequently and turning off jit when running into issues.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2015, 04:54 AM
Another thing with this game is that after 2-3 battles the game sounds and music shut down, 1-2 battles after that its black screen time. So i have taken it as a habbit to save the game everytime the music dies off, shutting down the emu, restaring it and then continue, the music & sounds are back. So i can play it like this but its very annoying to save and load afetr every 3-5 minutes. The problem does not happen when theres a cutscene, change of area or going inside a house. Only after a fight.
10-25-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015 08:43 PM by Tempest666.)
Having another issue, after the boss fight in the sky pirates hideout (the fight with Lolette, Kyle & Don) there is a cutscene where Kyle throws a smokegranade and the pirates get away, my group comes out of the room where they fought and chst a little and the game continues...now heres the problem. I cant move my character or go to menu or do anything. There is a torch in the wall nearby and the flame moves and light flickers. I just cant do anything. The chat the characters have before the problem requires me to push the x button and that works so the problem occurs after that. Can anyone help me to find a sollution?

Turning off the JIT did not help on this case.
10-25-2015, 09:56 PM
I can speed up the game so the emulator is working like it shoul but the game is not responding Sad
10-26-2015, 05:15 AM
Do you have a nearby save (not savestate) that you can upload?

-[Unknown]
10-26-2015, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2015 06:32 AM by Tempest666.)
Im using samsung galaxy tab 4 so im not sure if i can do that. I will check.

It seems i cant do it with my tablet and my computer suffered the same malfunction as my psp (son+soda).

Is there an email address i could try? Seems there are more options in sending files that way.
10-26-2015, 10:10 PM
(10-23-2015 04:54 AM)Tempest666 Wrote:  Another thing with this game is that after 2-3 battles the game sounds and music shut down, 1-2 battles after that its black screen time. So i have taken it as a habbit to save the game everytime the music dies off, shutting down the emu, restaring it and then continue, the music & sounds are back. So i can play it like this but its very annoying to save and load afetr every 3-5 minutes. The problem does not happen when theres a cutscene, change of area or going inside a house. Only after a fight.

I'm having this issue left right and center. For me, saving and loading state fixes it, but its really annoying.
11-01-2015, 02:19 AM
Oh man, I'm right before the final boss and it glitches right before the battle begins, turning off jit didn't work. Noooooooo
This will sound dumb, but when unknown did the git pull request and said there will be a build soon, am I supposed to download and merge something on my phone? Sorry noob here.
11-01-2015, 05:56 AM
At this point the code has been merged. Try the latest git build from the download page.

It was merged in v1.1.1-137-g9cdd23c, which for Android is here:

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index....rm=android

-[Unknown]
11-01-2015, 05:09 PM
Is audio dropping out aa recent problem with ppsspp? I was playing Dracula X Chronicles the other day and all sound would randomly go away during cutscenes. Its worse here in Trails because it happens so often (you could have a save state before it happens and the audio would drop out every single time you re-load your save) and eventually leads to the app crashing.
11-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Thank you for the link unknown. I have PSP gold, not sure how to update it but tried running the game on that build and I run into the same problem. For anyone who has played, in the last dungeon there is a break between bosses (final) and during that transition (after first fight, no names to avoid spoilers), a wall is supposed to open I think and reveal the last fight, but it goes all graphically crazy and force closes just as the music changes.
Anyone have a work around for the graphical glitch above?
11-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Sad I feel like im doomed to be stuck right before the end
11-07-2015, 04:15 PM
Ppsspp losing sound after playing for a while.
Hello! I've recently downloaded Ppsspp for android and been playing Legend of The Heroes: Trails in the Sky (E) for about an hour. What I've noticed is that the sound disappears after playing for a while, and when I restart the game/save state and then load it, the lost audio comes back in high speed and the normal sound returns. This is happening in almost every five minutes.
Is there a solution for this?
11-07-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: Ppsspp losing sound after playing for a while.
Try the latest git build.

-[Unknown]
11-08-2015, 08:53 AM
(05-29-2014 05:54 AM)retsnom Wrote:  Hello. I've searched but couldn't find an answer to this so my apologies if this is common knowledge that I somehow missed.

I'm trying to get my save files from PSP to work, more specifically from Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. The save data shows up on the loading screen but attempting to open them does nothing and just takes me back to the main title screen. Saved data from PPSSPP work, obviously. Is there something I'm missing or is this a known issue?

I'm having the exact same trouble...
I want to play a new game + on my Galaxy Note II using my PSP save, but loading the save does nothing except going back to the main screen.
Anyone can help me?