Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
08-19-2016, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2016 11:17 PM by Maurice Waugh.)
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team
Tenkaichi Tag team does work online for everyone who wants to play and is giving up on the game because I've played it before using a program called evolve which basically generates an IP address for you to host or join the game with. The thing about the game itself though is that it's very unstable so you'll need to tune your emulator for it to work. For online on PC it doesn't require much work it just needs timing I realized if you wait too long to join the game then it will disconnect. The settings you need to go online are pretty simple just turn on skip buffering rendering then tick everything in performance section then go to networking and tick both boxes WLAN and ADhoc then make sure you have a connectable IP address then go to system and tick multithread experimental and untick fast memory unstable for (PC) for Android you need to set compatibility so 30,000 or 8800 then enable ADhoc and WLAN then disable fast memory unstable and turn on multithread experimental also for graphics just set it up yourself not saying that dissfully but many different people have many different devices so my settings may not be the best for you but if you wanna try them set your graphics to skip buffering and drop your resolution to its lowest size then again tick everything in performance section if anyone wants to even try to beat me on tenkaichi tag team be my guest I'd gladly kill four of your senzu's with one. One more thing use ppsspp version 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 ;-) bye.

Are you on Android or PC ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team - Maurice Waugh - 08-19-2016 11:10 PM
Dragon Ball Z Tag Team - seighart0 - 09-11-2014, 12:43 PM
Error while playing DBZ TTT - Luisdert - 01-28-2015, 09:54 PM
multiplayer - oscler - 02-06-2015, 05:12 AM
ABOUT MOD PPSSPP GAME - indo45champ - 04-24-2016, 06:27 AM