Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rock Band Unplugged DLC Installation
04-27-2014, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014 01:45 AM by genejacket.)
RE: Rock Band Unplugged DLC Installation
(04-27-2014 12:21 AM)Homo87 Wrote:  Im just wonderinf why are those files in savedata directory ? You know some games got specyfic region on DLC'S mayby your DLC doesnt fit them plus i can clearly say your game ID is way too long idk how to check it on computer but thats might be a problem thou since emulator read information in hexes Smile but clearly your game ID is not right since its too long i would first checked game ID since its US version it should be ULUS10418 so PSP/GAME/ULUS10418 if that aint work ill own you a head xD

Ignore the file location, that's just an example of the file types and extensions.

It is funny you mention that the game ID is too long, as I didn't create that folder, PPSSPP generated it on it's own. I don't know why it adds "S0000000" to the end of the game ID, but I've tried every variation of locations with and without it, still doesn't work.

I don't really want to bother him, but I'm tempted to throw this one to Henrik. This should be pretty straightforward, but for whatever reason it just doesn't want to cooperate.

Well......I feel stupid.

I finally got them working by placing them in the "PSP\GAME\ULUS10418\MUSIC" folder, even though I'm 100% positive I'd tried that exact folder before.

The strange this is that the savedata folder for the game is still "ULUS10418S0000000". I assumed they would have to match, but apparently that's not the case.

Unfortunately, after exactly 20 seconds every single one simply stops. The game doesn't crash, but the music stops, the lanes stop moving and the background character animations stop. The crowd cheers and lighting effects keep going though. I recorded it so you can see exactly how it behaves (I can't post clickable links, how stupid):

http: // youtu.be/xmLm86_bf8w
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rock Band Unplugged DLC Installation - genejacket - 04-27-2014 12:58 AM