Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.31 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
07-24-2015, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2015 10:02 AM by sivis.)
RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Hello! I am sorry to if there was an answer to my problem before, but i didn't find anything about this. I will very appreciate any help. Thanks you in advance.
I have been recently stuck on floor 244, when i enter that floor, i see only several 3d objects, the teleporter, the boss and the characters. Everything else is black. I can go through walls, i've defeated the boss but can't go to the next floor as i can't see nor interact with the stairs. Has someone else encountered this?
I tried reloading, disabling and enabling all the graphic settings, resolutions, disabling and enabling cheats, and nothing helped =(
If you have any idea what can be done hear, please share.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2a6ff9424038995
I usually play on note 3, and also tried to play on PC, on ppsspp1.0.1, the results were the same.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2015, 12:55 PM
(07-24-2015 09:55 AM)sivis Wrote:  Hello! I am sorry to if there was an answer to my problem before, but i didn't find anything about this. I will very appreciate any help. Thanks you in advance.
I have been recently stuck on floor 244, when i enter that floor, i see only several 3d objects, the teleporter, the boss and the characters. Everything else is black. I can go through walls, i've defeated the boss but can't go to the next floor as i can't see nor interact with the stairs. Has someone else encountered this?
I tried reloading, disabling and enabling all the graphic settings, resolutions, disabling and enabling cheats, and nothing helped =(
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2a6ff9424038995
I usually play on note 3, and also tried to play on PC, on ppsspp1.0.1, the results were the same.
dont use multithreadded, cpu clock must 0, enable dynarec jit and importantly dont use hack settings, try reset your game without loading with savestats, enable everything in performance and rendering resolution: 1 x psp and native device resolution and dont use software rendering and rendering mode is buffered rendering and frame skip is 1 or3 is good and features and both texture sttings off ..success
08-02-2015, 04:31 PM
(07-25-2015 12:55 PM)theENTER Wrote:  
(07-24-2015 09:55 AM)sivis Wrote:  Hello! I am sorry to if there was an answer to my problem before, but i didn't find anything about this. I will very appreciate any help. Thanks you in advance.
dont use multithreadded, cpu clock must 0, enable dynarec jit and importantly dont use hack settings, try reset your game without loading with savestats, enable everything in performance and rendering resolution: 1 x psp and native device resolution and dont use software rendering and rendering mode is buffered rendering and frame skip is 1 or3 is good and features and both texture sttings off ..success
Unfortunately that didn't help =( I didn't find dynarec jit setting, tried doing all the settings as you described and nothing changed. But i found another way out - asked my friend to load my saves on his PSP and it worked - he was able to pass the level and send me the saves back. I hope this situation won't happen again to me or ever to anyone else. Thanks for help and your time and good luck!
08-10-2015, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 10:34 AM by AnguishedOne88.)
Persona 3 Portable Undub Issues
Okay, so I got the P3P Undub version since I dislike some of the english voices. But I have the following issues the Undub version:

-There are some issues with the text, for example, the text that tells you in which floor of the dorm you are is blurry, and only one letter appears on the handle.
-Personae artwork disappears on Tartarus (inside the dungeons).
-Some Shadow encounters have problems, the game simply gets stucked on a black screen. This has only occured once though.

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

(Oh, and I'm running the game on an Octa-core Galaxy S4.)
08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-26-2015, 03:07 AM
This is a minor issue, but I am getting strange while lines on the maps. Normally there should be white lines for walls, but the map generates grid lines at every corner.

System Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
Cpu: i7-4770K
Gpu: GTX 460
Monitor resolution: 2560x1600

I wondered if this couldn't be helped, but the very first youtube video of "persona 3 portable ppsspp" does not have this issue:

youtube: /watch?v=VEaEfF7HmLc&t=3m5s

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-26-2015, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2015 06:19 AM by splinter_within.)
Title shin megami tensei: persona 3 portable
Genre rpg
Region US
Format ISO
Version (phone software? 2.11.651.19 )-
Game ID ?
OS Android
Compatability ?
Notes can't get past naming my character, start depresses but didn't move screen forward
Screenshots include

I can't get past naming the character because my start button doesn't do anything. I am pressing start in the screenshot, that's why it's bigger.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-28-2015, 05:20 AM
I feel really dumb but I figured it out. I didn't set a last name...
10-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Question RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Hello.

Can someone please help me solve this graphical glitch? I have no idea how to fix it. Will it be fixed in future releases of PPSSPP, or is there already a way to deal with this aside from ignoring it. Lol

It only occurs in the cutscene where it shows Tartarus rising out from the ground. Please take a look at the image I have attached to know exactly what I'm talking about.

Basically, strange lines forming boxes seem to surround the spires and circular objects. I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be there.

Thanks.
I'm using a git build right now, but I have tried it with 1.1 and it still occurs.
System Information
Name: Microsoft Windows 7, Service Pack 1 (x64)
Lang/Region: en_US
ABI: x86-64

CPU Information
Name: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @2.67GHz
Threads: 8(2 per core, 4 cores)

GPU Information
3D API: OpenGL
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation (VENDOR_NVIDIA)
Model: GeForce GTX670/PCIe/SSE2
Driver Version: 10.18.13.5598

Version Information
API Version: v4.5.0
Shading Language: 4.50 NVIDIA

10-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Persona 3 Portable
Can anyone help? Game wont load anymore. I am playing the game and i noticed it crashes in some parts,but its still playable. As a fix, i tried to download the latest ppsspp update, but now it just crashes the game completely. Black screen, no audio
10-07-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: Persona 3 Portable
I am using LG G4 and ppsspp 1.1 now and alos faced similar problem with Persona 3 Portable. When I choosed the game in ppsspp, it crashed immediately and return back to android interface. I tried ppsspp 1.1 on my another phone Nexus 5, it worked well with the game. May be ppsspp 1.1.0 incompatible with qualcomm 808?
10-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Newest Ppsspp updates crashes!
Hey guys, nice to meet you guys. I wanted to show support so i bought the gold version of ppsspp since it worked sooo well. Unfortunately. The newest update now makes ppsspp crash all the time. Im playing persona 3 portable on lg g3. Andriod 4.4.2. How can i go back to the last update? If i do well my current data in p3p be lost? Thank you for your time.
10-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-13-2015, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2015 02:02 AM by Alucard19.)
I firgured out how to fix the problem. Just download the last version before the update. Set all settings back to default,make sure u turn off look for newest update! and do not play any save states that u made before u set ur settings back. Just load ur game as u would if u wasnt playing on a emu. Once u set ur settings back to default and loaded ur game without using a old save state u can now make a new save state if u wish and play as u was before hand.