Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Sound
08-31-2014, 02:44 AM
No Sound
Hey guys,
So I'm not sure if it is the rom or the emulator but I'm having now sound.
I do have the current verison 9.9 as I just downloaded it today. I do have sound enabled I also have both volumes set to 8.
The game that I am playing is Harvest Moon Boy & Girl.
Oh, and I'm on a windows 8 pc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2014, 03:22 AM
Information RE: No Sound
(08-31-2014 02:44 AM)Reesecupthis Wrote:  Hey guys,
So I'm not sure if it is the rom or the emulator but I'm having now sound.
I do have the current verison 9.9 as I just downloaded it today. I do have sound enabled I also have both volumes set to 8.
The game that I am playing is Harvest Moon Boy & Girl.
Oh, and I'm on a windows 8 pc.
Hi there,

Don't take this the wrong way, but have you got your sound up on the computer monitor or TV, click on the speaker icon, bottom right on the task bar, to check if its turned down, you may muted it by accident or something, with your remote control.
If that all seems okay, does the audio work for other things on your PC, if not maybe a audio driver problem, also if you have a Nvidia graphics card, that will install audio drivers as well as graphics drivers at the same time.
So you may of ended up with 2 sets of audio drivers, but it maybe using the wrong one.

Hope that helps in some way. Cool
08-31-2014, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 07:27 AM by Reesecupthis.)
RE: No Sound
My sound works for everything but ppsspp.

At first I thought it was me because I went onto my volume mixer and turned it down in the first place because most are super loud and when I didn't hear any I turned it back up and at max volume I don't hear anything not even the slightest sound
08-31-2014, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014 08:11 AM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: No Sound
(08-31-2014 07:24 AM)Reesecupthis Wrote:  My sound works for everything but ppsspp.

At first I thought it was me because I went onto my volume mixer and turned it down in the first place because most are super loud and when I didn't hear any I turned it back up and at max volume I don't hear anything not even the slightest sound
Do other games on PPSSPP have any audio, or are they all silent Huh
08-31-2014, 04:50 PM
I just tried another one and it is silent as well. Sad
08-31-2014, 11:19 PM
Helps!