Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
games for ppsspp emu
03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
games for ppsspp emu
Please help me, I'm new here so I do not know of the wonder which give contributions. I am from Slovakia. Please I need help, I prestigio MultiPad, I pulled ppsspp emulator is installed fine but I do not know the path to the ISO file in android, I downloaded the game prince of persia, and I got a folder PSP_GAME UMD_DATA bin 1 kilobyte waited ISO file is not something like, What is the path where I put the game?
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: games for ppsspp emu
These forums wont support illegimately downloaded games (piracy) so dont expect alot of help.

But there is one tip I can give you.

Check if your game is Iso at all or if its just a archive. There should be no problems if its Iso.
03-19-2013, 08:35 PM
(03-19-2013 08:22 PM)Thewonderboy Wrote:  These forums wont support illegimately downloaded games (piracy) so dont expect alot of help.

But there is one tip I can give you.

Check if your game is Iso at all or if its just a archive. There should be no problems if its Iso.

Could you please advise if it is there any rom?
03-19-2013, 08:37 PM
(03-19-2013 07:29 PM)*GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™* Wrote:  Please help me, I'm new here so I do not know of the wonder which give contributions. I am from Slovakia. Please I need help, I prestigio MultiPad, I pulled ppsspp emulator is installed fine but I do not know the path to the ISO file in android, I downloaded the game prince of persia, and I got a folder PSP_GAME UMD_DATA bin 1 kilobyte waited ISO file is not something like, What is the path where I put the game?

Yeah don't mention downloading here. You should be able to put the iso anywhere on your android sd card and navigate to it from within the app. I'm not sure if Prince of Persia actually works yet, but if your file is only 1 kilobyte, I promise you that is not a realistic file size. 1 Gigabyte sounds more likely. 1 kilobyte is definitely not the actual game.
03-19-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 08:46 PM by *GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™*.)
(03-19-2013 08:37 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-19-2013 07:29 PM)*GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™* Wrote:  Please help me, I'm new here so I do not know of the wonder which give contributions. I am from Slovakia. Please I need help, I prestigio MultiPad, I pulled ppsspp emulator is installed fine but I do not know the path to the ISO file in android, I downloaded the game prince of persia, and I got a folder PSP_GAME UMD_DATA bin 1 kilobyte waited ISO file is not something like, What is the path where I put the game?

Yeah don't mention downloading here. You should be able to put the iso anywhere on your android sd card and navigate to it from within the app. I'm not sure if Prince of Persia actually works yet, but if your file is only 1 kilobyte, I promise you that is not a realistic file size. 1 Gigabyte sounds more likely. 1 kilobyte is definitely not the actual game.
but it has 1.5 gb, but I did not get one ISO file but some data

just do not know how I got the data in the emulator to use it or cso?
03-19-2013, 08:46 PM
(03-19-2013 08:43 PM)*GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™* Wrote:  

Do you mean like a bunch of other zipped files inside of one?
03-19-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 08:55 PM by *GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™*.)
(03-19-2013 08:46 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  

I think yes, I unwrapped the ingredients and there was PSP_GAME in it then SYSDIR USRDIR some pictures then this is the folder where the menu data modules and other things

(03-19-2013 08:52 PM)*GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™* Wrote:  

I think yes, I unwrapped the ingredients and there was PSP_GAME in it then SYSDIR USRDIR some pictures then this is the folder where the menu data modules and other things
but no iso just mentioned the subor bin with one kilobyte
03-19-2013, 09:04 PM

(03-19-2013 08:37 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  Yeah don't mention downloading here. You should be able to put the iso anywhere on your android sd card and navigate to it from within the app. I'm not sure if Prince of Persia actually works yet, but if your file is only 1 kilobyte, I promise you that is not a realistic file size. 1 Gigabyte sounds more likely. 1 kilobyte is definitely not the actual game.

Not quite sure what to tell you. What it sounds like to me is that you have the Game Data for Prince of Persia, not the actual game. Some PSP games allow for a portion of the game ISO to be installed on your PSP to make loading screens not last as long. I think you have that piece, which unfortunately cannot be played by itself. Sorry.
03-19-2013, 09:22 PM
(03-19-2013 09:04 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  
(03-19-2013 08:37 PM)EvilKingStan Wrote:  Yeah don't mention downloading here. You should be able to put the iso anywhere on your android sd card and navigate to it from within the app. I'm not sure if Prince of Persia actually works yet, but if your file is only 1 kilobyte, I promise you that is not a realistic file size. 1 Gigabyte sounds more likely. 1 kilobyte is definitely not the actual game.

(03-19-2013 08:43 PM)*GΛMΞ*[LΞGΞИDS]™* Wrote:  but it has 1.5 gb, but I did not get one ISO file but some data

Not quite sure what to tell you. What it sounds like to me is that you have the Game Data for Prince of Persia, not the actual game. Some PSP games allow for a portion of the game ISO to be installed on your PSP to make loading screens not last as long. I think you have that piece, which unfortunately cannot be played by itself. Sorry.

I want to start up the android emulator through, and the emulator is legal but I can not play every game when I download to be displayed this problem
03-19-2013, 09:24 PM
What games you downloaded? Full nanes of files
03-19-2013, 09:24 PM
*cough* the easiest way would almost be to buy these games digitaly from somewhere rip/copy them into playable format.

I just read about this while looking at some youtube comments and if PPSSPP ever reaches a state where many games work well on Xperia Play I will gladly buy few of them...

I was not sure if my friends rips were okay so I had to try some downloads and... Unfortunately many PSP Iso tend to be just RAR archives with bunch of files.

Honestly, Sony would make some good money for selling PSX, PS2 and PSP Iso's for bargain price for emulation Big Grin
03-19-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:01 PM by Henrik.)
(03-19-2013 09:24 PM)CyberMan Wrote:  What games you downloaded? Full nanes of files

while Dragonball Z Shin Budokai Another Road and Prince of persia but nothing is iso I do not understand how to insert into the emulator and play?: (

for example, download what I am pulling for [CUT] and you will see what a subor inac make it a not explain Every game I download what I already was not so desperate please help

maybe those files needed some plugins PPSSPP to know in any case, I have not pulled all PPSSPP
03-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Okay, this thread is getting out of hand. Make sure that your game is a single file, an ISO or CSO. The best way to do that is to simply rip your own UMD using a hacked PSP, if you do it right you get the ISO. No links to downloads of ISOs. Closing thread.
Thread Closed