Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New user - Nvidia Shield
08-02-2014, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 11:35 PM by skistar002.)
New user - Nvidia Shield
Hello all,

I got my Nvidia Shield in the mail today and I started to poke around on PPSSPP. I installed Battlefront 2 on my device and it plays fine, but I would like to be able to take advantage of the dual analog controls. As of now, I have to use only one analog and either Y and A (top/bottom) or X and B (left/right) to control my infantry movement.

I am also wondering if the settings would need to be changed in PPSSPP or in the game itself.

If anyone knows how to change some settings to have the game play as if there was a PlayStation 2/3 type controller, I would be grateful.

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2014 11:35 PM by iakoboss7.)
RE: New user - Nvidia Shield
under controls you can use control mapping and map any psp input to any nvidia shield button
have you tried it?
08-02-2014, 11:40 PM
(08-02-2014 11:35 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote:  under controls you can use control mapping and map any psp input to any nvidia shield button
have you tried it?

I am in the Control Mapping section. Which controls would I have to change in order to have the left analog become the forward/backward and left/right and the right analog to become the look up/ look down controls?
08-02-2014, 11:46 PM
either "dpad" or "analog" (all of them) AND square triangle circle and cross (and whatever else you need to whatever button you want)
08-03-2014, 12:19 AM
(08-02-2014 11:46 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote:  either "dpad" or "analog" (all of them) AND square triangle circle and cross (and whatever else you need to whatever button you want)

I got it to work. Thanks so much for your help!