Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.7 Average
[AdHoc] Compatibility List [STOPPED]
07-24-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: [AdHoc] Compatibility List
Title : Sunday Vs Magazine Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen (JPN)
Version : v0.9.8-1699 AdamN version
Compatability : Work
This is the only game i've gotten to work so far.
Both emulators had everything under system->emulation disabled
Adhoc server being used is pro.coldbird.net
Screenshots

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2014, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 08:28 PM by Virtualchronos.)
Hello adamn ^^ I thinked I should tell you that firefox consider the x64 build like a virus and don't let us download it

Monster hunter also doesn't work since a few releases I forgot to say it
07-24-2014, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 09:31 PM by AdamN.)
(07-24-2014 08:08 PM)Virtualchronos Wrote:  Hello adamn ^^ I thinked I should tell you that firefox consider the x64 build like a virus and don't let us download it

Monster hunter also doesn't work since a few releases I forgot to say it
What version is your firefox? i upload it using FF 30 and tried to download it w/o problem, i'll try FF 31 later

Hmm.. so my recent builds causing MH games to be broken O.o which MH? all MH?

Edit: i've tried FF 31 and doesn't have any issue downloading the 64bit build
Are you sure it's not warning about secure certificate? since my link is using HTTPS and firefox usually shows certificate warning if the date/time of your computer isn't correct

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
07-24-2014, 09:36 PM
I play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite normally no lags or whatever
07-24-2014, 10:21 PM
@AdamN :
[Image: wtg6H.png]
I forgot to tell that my firefox is nightly so it's firefox 34

concerning MH I tested MH freedom / MH Freedom Unite and MH3 Portable HD... Every of them doesn't work anymore...
07-24-2014, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 11:14 PM by Heoxis.)
(07-24-2014 10:21 PM)Virtualchronos Wrote:  @AdamN :
[Image: wtg6H.png]
I forgot to tell that my firefox is nightly so it's firefox 34

concerning MH I tested MH freedom / MH Freedom Unite and MH3 Portable HD... Every of them doesn't work anymore...

Monster Hunter works first download google chrome if your firefox can't download something or uninstall nightly version since is experimental version and not stable second try to turn on adhoc server first and then emulators :O or turn off Fast Memory Multithreading and if player can't see you in the lobby you both need to exit lobby and enter :O
07-24-2014, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2014 11:43 PM by Virtualchronos.)
Sorry but I don't like chrome, nightly is extremely stable since I use it from nearly one year my firefox can download everything but this file has been detected like a virus or potential danger for the computer... and I know that neither fast memory nor multithreading should be activated for any game so it definitely can't be this...

That's not a lobby problem but the fact that We can't enter in the multiplayer lobby anymore... the game continue to make us wait and wait and wait forever without freezing...

Edit : Sorry I finally found why i cannot enter lobby anymore... It seems that my instant save brake the lobby function... don't know why since I made it before entering the lobby... It worked for every game except for theses three ones. My apologies

By the way Yu-Gi-oh GX tag force seemed to finaly work three releases ago
And white knight chronicles work since last release
Sonic rivals 1&2 are menu blocked

I've three or four more games to test I'll give you some news on it
07-24-2014, 11:48 PM
(07-24-2014 11:30 PM)Virtualchronos Wrote:  Sorry but I don't like chrome, nightly is extremely stable since I use it from nearly one year my firefox can download everything but this file has been detected like a virus or potential danger for the computer... and I know that neither fast memory nor multithreading should be activated for any game so it definitely can't be this...

That's not a lobby problem but the fact that We can't enter in the multiplayer lobby anymore... the game continue to make us wait and wait and wait forever without freezing...

Edit : Sorry I finally found why i cannot enter lobby anymore... It seems that my instant save brake the lobby function... don't know why since I made it before entering the lobby... It worked for every game except for theses three ones. My apologies

You fix it Big Grin i want to play Phantasy Star Portable 2 :O actually i don't like chrome either but trust me nightly version is not stable xD
07-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Well never had problems with nightly in one year of use... it's faster than firefox classic and it's the only release that is in x64 except waterfox that is a little too old for me. The only problem is for the plugins that might be unusable sometimes but nothing to worry about since they work again few days later...

Next games to test :
Chili con carnage
Lord of arcana
Mercury 1&2
Patapon 2&3
Phantasy star portable 1
Steambot Chronicles battle tournament
Sponge bob ... (yes I'm totally ashamed but it's only for fun)
Knights in the nightmare
07-25-2014, 01:18 AM
(07-24-2014 11:30 PM)Virtualchronos Wrote:  Sorry but I don't like chrome, nightly is extremely stable since I use it from nearly one year my firefox can download everything but this file has been detected like a virus or potential danger for the computer... and I know that neither fast memory nor multithreading should be activated for any game so it definitely can't be this...

Are you loading savestate? the workaround for the callback/mipscall is affecting savestate,
loading savestate could cause the game to be stuck, that's why i don't recommend using savestate for this build, use savedata/memorystick instead

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
07-25-2014, 05:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014 05:22 AM by Virtualchronos.)
yes I made my savestate a ten meters before the message join lobby appeared... I thought that it since the savestate worked it wouldn't do anything bad... Well i was mistaken and don't do this anymore.
I'm really sorry it seems that I bothered you for nothing this time
07-25-2014, 07:15 AM
Hello mates, today i tested with my brother patapon3, i did all as previous time but now it wont work. with an older build u can join in your friends lobby, now it see the lobby but u cant join. i dont know if i'm missing someting but i dont think so. if someone wanna try can see results.
Bye.
07-25-2014, 08:03 AM
(07-25-2014 07:15 AM)ArpiNatoR Wrote:  Hello mates, today i tested with my brother patapon3, i did all as previous time but now it wont work. with an older build u can join in your friends lobby, now it see the lobby but u cant join. i dont know if i'm missing someting but i dont think so. if someone wanna try can see results.
Bye.

With older version i can't get patapon3 to work because i keep getting invalid address and patapon3 became frozen,
using the latest one i can join patapon3 but one of the player always getting network error during SyncData while the other is complete

Make sure you're not using savestate, i'll try to make savestate works later,
i don't know how savestate versioning works at the moment

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
White knight chronicles origins : WORK !!! v9.9.22 Adamn version
07-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Can you add Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep+the Final mix?