Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mac/OSX Full Screen or Resize - How?
05-31-2014, 07:59 PM
Mac/OSX Full Screen or Resize - How?
Searched the interwebs, couldn't find a solution. I'm running OSX Mavericks.
Player MHFU is fantastic, even playings multiplayer with my son on his PSP.

But how do I resize the window, or go fullscreen? Anytime I do, I get this:
prntscr.com/3ofy7o

Thank you for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Mac/OSX Full Screen or Resize - How?
You can change to fullscreen in the emulator settings.

However, in my case fullscreen crashes the emulator, everything becomes blue with a white square in the right upper corner.

Im also using maveriks on a macbookpro, if someone knows the solution to this problem i would apreciate it.
06-14-2014, 07:18 AM
When starting PPSSPP from the command line, you can pass it the following switch: --fullscreen

Yeah, this needs to be made nicer..
06-14-2014, 07:19 AM
thank you mate, I will try it later at home
06-14-2014, 04:35 PM
It seems its impossible to put the emulator in fullscreen, even upscaling the window makes the screen turn all blue.

Does anyone knows any solution for this?
06-15-2014, 01:37 PM
I don't know about the Mac builds, but in windows it's been like that since 647, so I'm basically stuck at build 646 since I switch back and forth between fullscreen and windowed mode quite often...

Intel Core i3-3110M | 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel RAM | Intel HD 4000 | Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64-bit
Cloudfone Thrill 430D | MTK 6577 SoC
06-15-2014, 02:15 PM
(06-15-2014 01:37 PM)Elucidator Wrote:  I don't know about the Mac builds, but in windows it's been like that since 647, so I'm basically stuck at build 646 since I switch back and forth between fullscreen and windowed mode quite often...

That's completely unrelated, that happened because of a change in code that is just used on Windows
06-15-2014, 02:49 PM
maybe so, but it still basically shows the same result, behavior wise that is...

Intel Core i3-3110M | 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel RAM | Intel HD 4000 | Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64-bit
Cloudfone Thrill 430D | MTK 6577 SoC
06-15-2014, 03:19 PM
(06-14-2014 07:18 AM)Henrik Wrote:  When starting PPSSPP from the command line, you can pass it the following switch: --fullscreen

Yeah, this needs to be made nicer..

It should instantly change when the user clicks it in the menu options as well. I believe only OSX is affected by this at the moment..

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
06-16-2014, 01:49 AM
I used the command line, but nothing happenned.

The funny thing is I've been testing, when I change to fullscreen with no game loaded, the program basically stops in a blue+white screen, with a game loaded the same happens but if I click on the white "window" it gets out of fullscreen feeze screen and the game continues.

Is there an older build, stable, which the fullscreen works with no problem?

For me this is a pertinent problem, I have a PSP where I can play but the advantage of using this emulator is the fact that I have my macbook connected to my TV which would allow me play psp games on a bigger screen with a wireless controller.

If somebody has some idea, command, option configuration, that would allow me to do this, please share.