Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (MHFU)
06-03-2014, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 12:26 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
(06-03-2014 12:15 PM)Lightnyng Wrote:  Thanks for you very speed reply vnctdj but I'm ask this question:
which of they software is the best ?
I saw Evolve have an integrated speaking system or tunngle hasn't.
So Evolve is most pratical that tunngle, no ?

Tunngle offers some voice servers which work via Mumble and Ventrilo Smile
They have chosen to use already existing systems Wink
More information can be found here >> http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Voice

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
Yes i know tunngle offers voice servers but i use mumble with a friends and a strong sound pest is always here and it's very painful so i'm ask if evolve work better that tunngle because i would like play with a good voice system.
Else tunngle is a very good for play MHFU online
06-03-2014, 12:36 PM
I think that the sound problem is related to a bad configuration of the microphone with Mumble...
But I don't really know how to configure a microphone correctly ^^

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-05-2014, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 05:59 PM by Bunny447.)
I'm having a few issues. I've tried Tunngle and Hamachi but both don't seem to work.

In the Ad-hoc thingy it keeps telling me I've connected with the Mac adress 01:02:03:04:05:06 and the localhost ip, 127.0.0.1. Yes, I have changed the ppsspp.ini in memstick\PSP\SYSTEM. I've tried it on a Windows 8 desktop and a Windows 8.1 laptop, but both the exact same result. I use version 0.9.8 of PPSSPP.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.
06-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Bunny447, If you use tunngle you have need of one account per computer and the ppsspp.ini she can't have the same @mac.
in tunngle you create a room and the other player connect.
the people who launch the ad hoc server gif the @Ip of tuungle account and all player insert the @Ip in ppsspp.ini even the guy who launch the server.

I hope you understand what i explain and if i don't understand your ask I'm sorry and if you want most information i'm your man Smile

If The world don't want to me is because I don't want this world

♈ Intel Core i7 | 4GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M | Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
♍ PSP-3000 | 6.60 PRO-C2
♒ Motorolla Moto G | Android 4.4 (KitKat)
06-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
  • Tunngle or Hamachi or Evolve is open. Make sure you're in a room, of course!
  • AdhocSever is open.
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini."
  • No two players should have the same "MacAddress" in their "ppsspp.ini." Changing it with random numbers is okay as long as the format is retained.
  • Disable all cheats!

Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-05-2014, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 08:12 PM by Bunny447.)
(06-05-2014 06:55 PM)Lightnyng Wrote:  Bunny447, If you use tunngle you have need of one account per computer and the ppsspp.ini she can't have the same @mac.
in tunngle you create a room and the other player connect.
the people who launch the ad hoc server gif the @Ip of tuungle account and all player insert the @Ip in ppsspp.ini even the guy who launch the server.

I hope you understand what i explain and if i don't understand your ask I'm sorry and if you want most information i'm your man Smile

I have made two separate accounts, one for each computer of course. Both .ini's also had different MAC addresses. I am also aware that we need to be in the same room in Tunngle. Do you mean that the all of the .ini's need to have the same IP from the one who hosts? I have done that, but also the IP's given to them by either Hamachi or Tunngle.

Still, I doubt Tunngle or Hamachi are to blame, but of course I could be wrong. The thing that I suspect is the issue is that it doesn't see that I changed the MAC address and IP in the .ini since it still shows the default MAX adress and localhost IP.

I have used both Hamachi and Tunngle before, so I doubt it could be anything on that side. I could have something wrong in any of the settings anywhere else, even though I've followed the tutorials to the letter.

EDIT: just saw your post

(06-05-2014 07:28 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Troubleshooting pointers for connecting MHFU online:
  • Tunngle or Hamachi or Evolve is open. Make sure you're in a room, of course!
  • AdhocSever is open.
  • All players should have the same region of the game. (either [ULUS-10391], [ULES-01213], or [ULJM-05500], just one!)
  • All players should have the same "proAdhocServer" in their "ppsspp.ini."
  • No two players should have the same "MacAddress" in their "ppsspp.ini." Changing it with random numbers is okay as long as the format is retained.
  • Disable all cheats!

Big Grin

How does one make sure I am in the same region?

The rest are all a-okay.
06-05-2014, 08:33 PM
The region code of your game is written in your window's name when you have launched a game with PPSSPP, right before the game's name Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-05-2014, 08:41 PM
(06-05-2014 08:33 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  The region code of your game is written in your window's name when you have launched a game with PPSSPP, right before the game's name Smile

Alright, I'll check that tomorrow and I'll post here.

Thanks a lot for the quick replies, guys. Much appreciated.
06-05-2014, 08:44 PM
You're welcome Smile

I hope you will succeed in connecting with other people soon Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-05-2014, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2014 09:17 PM by barbanium.)
(06-05-2014 08:09 PM)Bunny447 Wrote:  ...The thing that I suspect is the issue is that it doesn't see that I changed the MAC address and IP in the .ini since it still shows the default MAX adress and localhost IP.

If you're the host, which means everyone who's joining you copied your IP, you can see in your AdhocSever all the people who are joining. Smile

So maybe what you're seeing is not actually yourself but other people.

Do this experiment: Tell the people joining you to change their MacAddress and tell you what they changed it into. If it matches the MacAddress you're seeing then it proves my theory. Big Grin

Another solution: When you change something in ppsspp.ini, make sure you SAVE. After that, reboot PPSSPP. Wink

06-06-2014, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:02 AM by vnctdj.)
(06-05-2014 08:09 PM)Bunny447 Wrote:  Do you mean that the all of the .ini's need to have the same IP from the one who hosts?

Yes If you host, All people who want whith you, must insert your tunngle IP. All people have in the ppsspp.ini this : (you too)

Code:
proAdhocServer = 7.X.X.X (where X is you tunngle IP)

And Barbanium have reason, you have need to verify if the setup it's all green.
You change the ppsspp.ini with emulator ou with notepad you change the file ?

Edit by vnctdj : Added a code tag, now you know what to use Wink

♈ Intel Core i7 | 4GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M | Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
♍ PSP-3000 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-06-2014, 06:26 PM
As I already suspected, it had nothing to do with Hamachi, Tunngle or whatever since it was giving me the default MAC address and the localhost IP, no matter how much I saved the .ini For some reason it saved the .ini along with everything else in the memstick folder inside of my documents, but it hasnt done this on my desktop, just on my laptop. I haven't got a clue why it did that.

Anyway, now that I've changed the .ini in my Documents folder, everything has been working great! Just a few issues with Hamachi being Hamachi, but nothing simple googling couldn't solve.

When in a quest, the the other characters seem to be all over the place when sprinting around or just swinging your weapon around. Slight movements are just fine. Is this normal?

Thanks everyone for their quick replies, btw.
06-06-2014, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 06:58 PM by barbanium.)
Make sure you and all other players are NOT using save states and unthrottle/alternative speed (to speed up) when in game. Otherwise, there will be sync issues.

Only use alternative speed = 25% when the "now loading" screen appears which is before the quest starts. Smile

(06-06-2014 04:49 AM)Lightnyng Wrote:  And Barbanium have reason, you have need to verify if the setup it's all green.
You change the ppsspp.ini with emulator ou with notepad you change the file?

I don't understand the question. Huh

06-06-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:22 PM by Lightnyng.)
(06-06-2014 06:49 PM)barbanium Wrote:  I don't understand the question. Huh

Escuse Me barbanium, the question is for Bunny447. I talk juste i thinks i have agree with you and i ask to Bunny447 how he modify the ppsspp.ini

♍ PSP-3000 | 6.60 PRO-C2