http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 07:35 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(05-04-2014 05:51 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  x64 windows CAN run 32(x86)bit programs

Of course it can. It can run both x64 and x86 programs.

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
05-04-2014, 07:40 PM
That post was pointed to Kazegawa

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
05-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Im playing this game on galaxy s4 mini, i managed to play ventus story on normal mode with minor problems BUT after i beat captain Hook, the game began to freeze whatever cutscanes runs, Im forced to skip almost cutscanes and the game become less enjoyable and the same problem still show up even after i beat ventus story and playing with other characters...ANY ADVICE PLZ??
05-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Hey i dont know if its only happening to me but last time i played kh, after i saved ingame, the game ran way too fast. dont know why. i tryed to change some settings like the fps stuff (dont know the name, i use the german version of ppsspp) but nothing works. can anyone help ?
05-15-2014, 10:01 AM
Kingdom Hearts BBS
Hello ( sorry for my enlgish i'm french Confused )
I just discovered this great emulator yesterday and i wanted to play Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep but when i launched the game there was a black screen.
If you can help me please answer me. Smile
[/font]
05-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-31-2014, 09:30 PM
Information A word of warning when playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, as this is the first thread I am making. I made this account solely to report this avoidable error. Also, this error was found on the latest official Android build of PPSSPP on a Nexus 5. Your results may vary on other platforms.

I was recently annoyed by a problem in the emulation of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and found other people on the internet to have come across the same problem. Sometimes when trying to save, the game will hang at a screen that says "Checking Storage Media..." This is obviously very annoying as most people will save when they have progress to lose.

However, I have found the cause. I acknowledge this may not be the only possible cause, but through some testing, I have determined that Attempting to go "Online" in the Mirage Arena will cause the hang the next time you go to save. I only noticed this because the amount of times I have hanged on the save screen appeared to be the same as the amount of times I had accidentally clicked "Online" when prompted.

Obviously PPSSPP is incapable of using multiplayer at this moment so you would have no reason to choose this option anyway. However, I urge you to take extra care when selecting a connection mode in the Mirage Arena.

Hopefully I've helped a few of you keyblade wielders out there, and if you know any other causes of this save-screen hang, or if attempting wireless communication in other games can cause similar problems, please post them here! Smile
06-01-2014, 12:45 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-01-2014, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 10:55 PM by Cherished.)
Is there a fix for the "Checking the storage media" hangtime? It's been saving for over 30 minutes and it needs to save because I just beat the game. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about (when you try to save)

*EDIT* Nevermind, I found out how to fix it. I made a thread if anyone still needs help
06-09-2014, 02:53 PM
(06-01-2014 09:44 PM)Cherished Wrote:  Is there a fix for the "Checking the storage media" hangtime? It's been saving for over 30 minutes and it needs to save because I just beat the game. Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about (when you try to save)

*EDIT* Nevermind, I found out how to fix it. I made a thread if anyone still needs help

Man can you help me pls? i got some problem
06-09-2014, 03:02 PM
look at his post history, he posted it here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11954
06-20-2014, 10:11 PM
Kingdom Hearts BBS odd shapes/textures
I've tried changing various settings, but no luck.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-22-2014, 05:53 AM
Hello all,

So, I tried running this game on the newest PPSSPP build (0.9.8) for Windows 7 - 64bit, but I encounter a problem. When starting a New Game, the opening cinematic plays beautifully, and the next cutscene (where the robed figure says "This world is too small" or something like that) plays fine, but on the loading screen directly following, it freezes. Every time. And I mean a complete freeze, where my only apparent option is to hard shutdown my computer. I've tried running it on a couple older versions of the 0.9.X series, but get the same problem. I've also tried disabling Hardware Transform, Multi-threaded, and Fast Memory, but that didn't help either. I've tried running it both with and without installing the game. Same problem.

I looked through most of this thread, but it didn't seem like anyone was having a comparable problem to this one. Does anyone have any insights as to what might be causing this problem? Or, even better, a way to fix it? I can provide more specific information upon request.

Thanks a lot!
06-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Hello all, hmmm, I took a small search at this thread and found no answers for my problem.

Could someone share with me the best 0.9.8 config for 1.7Dual-Core + Adreno 320? (Motorola Moto X)

I'm using a common configuration and it's killing me at the fights, there's a vid of a guy playing it on his LG G2 (I'm really willing to buy this phone just for it) ->www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZfqqhmPH0k

But I can't really match his settings (you can see them by the end of the video)

any help, please PM me.