Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Henrik, ¿Have you selected your next project after PPSSPP?
03-12-2014, 01:01 AM
RE: Henrik, ¿Have you selected your next project after PPSSPP?
(03-11-2014 08:33 PM)Grimmer Wrote:  Squall, for DS check a DraStic -that emu is fast as hell Big Grin.
DraStic is only for Android.

(03-12-2014 12:17 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  there's already an unreleased 3ds emulator ahah (apparently accurate enough to test code on it and expecting it to react like a console)
I know nothing about this emulator, but I believe it is not implemented in software. It may be a card or a piece of hardware to connect to the PC to test code. A software emulator would be likely to be leaked. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2014, 02:35 AM
(03-11-2014 04:27 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  Maybe Henrik make a PS2 emulator...I never saw him saying "no" for PS2 emulator, I saw him saying "no" for 3DS and NDS emulator.

But, who knows...?! Smile

You saved my hopes and my dream <3
03-12-2014, 07:37 AM
PS2 is harder than either GC or PSP, it's a very exotic architecture which simply is very hard to emulate accurately and quickly. PCSX2 is actually a very impressive accomplishment. I don't expect anyone to start a new PS2 emulator from scratch, any future PS2 emulators will be evolutions of the PCSX2 source code as it's just too big a project to start fresh.
03-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Well..
If someone optimize the PCSX2's code to make it run better in Low Spec PCs, i'll have no sorrows..
03-12-2014, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 04:13 PM by Merivex.)
(03-12-2014 08:36 AM)Lunos Wrote:  Well..
If someone optimize the PCSX2's code to make it run better in Low Spec PCs, i'll have no sorrows..

Well,, I don't think a 3 years old baby can carry a 20kg dumbbell .. Optimizing the baby will not be able to help the baby to carry the dumbbell ..

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
03-16-2014, 08:51 AM
https://github.com/AbandonedCart/PCSX2Android
What is this?
03-16-2014, 09:45 AM
That's a plain copy of PCSX2 named PCSX2Android, with no additional work. I think he intended or intends to start working on a port, but nothing has been done yet.
03-21-2014, 10:20 PM
Hrm... In my selfishness, I'd like to see his next project be another thing feasible on Android... 3DS would be what I'd say next, but I have a personal moratorium against emulating games released for a current gen platform.

Maybe a N64 emulator? Most of the Android ones at the moment are half baked for some reason or another, and even on PC we've only gotten ones that are "good enough."
03-22-2014, 04:01 PM
(03-21-2014 10:20 PM)Furby Wrote:  Hrm... In my selfishness, I'd like to see his next project be another thing feasible on Android... 3DS would be what I'd say next, but I have a personal moratorium against emulating games released for a current gen platform.

Maybe a N64 emulator? Most of the Android ones at the moment are half baked for some reason or another, and even on PC we've only gotten ones that are "good enough."

The only good n64 emulator i see working well, is mupen 64 for iPhone.. works pretty fast on apple A7 chip. armv8
03-23-2014, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2014 05:48 PM by Merivex.)
(03-22-2014 04:01 PM)Terminator Wrote:  
(03-21-2014 10:20 PM)Furby Wrote:  Hrm... In my selfishness, I'd like to see his next project be another thing feasible on Android... 3DS would be what I'd say next, but I have a personal moratorium against emulating games released for a current gen platform.

The only good n64 emulator i see working well, is mupen 64 for iPhone.. works pretty fast on apple A7 chip. armv8

But Zelda Ocarina of time is still lag and glitches .. I've found a n64 emulator that not from playstore and it's really smooth+no glitches on both zELda .. Smile

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]