Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread
03-01-2014, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 02:25 PM by Buko Pandan.)
The Freedom Wall Thread
Just like the title says, you can freely speak whatever's currently in your mind, if there are some thoughts that are bothering you or bright ideas that you want to share, let it out and post it here.

Since the first original "Freedom Wall Thread" got an unexpected error,I will once again list the set of house rules to be followed while inside this thread.

1. Do not post links or images related to p**n

2. Do not start a flame war in this thread, respect everyone's opinion please, as all people have different personalities,traits,tradition,culture, and preferences.

3. And lastly do not talk about piracy here, do not post links pertaining to copyrighted materials and that includes witch hunting

If you agree to the terms stated above, talk to your hearts content and have a great time.

As I got reunited with the Original Freedom Wall Thread, memories from the past came flashing back in my mind. My thoughts from five months ago.

WARNING: The following statement below is just a product of a playful,imaginative mind and only a work of fiction,don't take it seriously or you might get wrinkles and freckles.

From these past few years, here in the country of the Philippines, the gay population count is drastically booming, one of my colleagues started to wonder how gays are being born? the gays don't even have reproductive organs to produce their gay offsprings yet their population rapidly increases from time to time which covers almost 1/8 of the total population of the country, and surprisingly, some of them cannot be distinguished from real females due to their sex change operations and these often leads to identity crisis because some males ends up marrying gays without them knowing until they realize it too late, and after a few years they start to wonder, we've been married for over three years now but why can't we produce any children? that's where the real problem starts. Only a handful of men can find out that their spouse is a former "he".

For Example: The husband sees a picture of a handsome man in a photo frame next to their bed and he asked his wife.

Husband: Wow! What a handsome guy in this picture is. Honey, is this your former boyfriend back then?

Wife: Oh no dear! that was me before my sex change operation!

Husband: Oh no! WTF!

And additionally, some noontime shows in this country allows gay competitions like "Look-a-Like" of their female celebrity crap which is not setting a good example to young children especially the young boys, it takes away their natural manlihood in a young age, the only good point of that competition is it's unique in a way since no other country in the world dares to try that entertainment formula.

Since I've been seeing lots of gays and lesbians in our country nowadays, it's only a matter of time before they surpass the whole pure male/female population of the country, and in my humble opinion, I consider them mutants or aliens (just a joke, I have nothing against them, really!) since gays have a physical body of a man but with a soul of a woman and they can perform female tasks with elegance and grace yet they have an option to retain their physical prowess of their male side, same with the lesbians which uses the body of a woman but purely acts and looks like real rough men.

In my conclusion, gays and lesbians are yet another one of the stages of human evolution just like in Charles Darwin theory where according to him, humans came from apes but this time around, gays and lesbians came from naturalized male and female human hormones, people just don't realize it yet. 3000 years from now, gays and lesbians might become a normal part of humankind society in an extraordinary way, humans may possess technologies that can freely change a person's gender without the sex change operation mumbo-jumbo, and that can cause quite some chaotic stir and may also leads to world anarchy.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 12:26 PM by Goddess of Death.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - The Original Version
- now is we have version 2 of Freedom Wall.
permanent & original Big Grin

where is semi-permanent & fake freedom? Tongue

why u create many?
not satisfy?

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Well, I am the original author of this thread,I'm just reviving it, because I can't organize my thoughts well enough 100% if it's not the one I created but feel free to ignore this one if you want.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
03-01-2014, 12:35 PM
--> uhmm.. delete other thread? Big Grin ask, arghya-kun..
name back to "Limited Edition" ?

i not understand your "organizing of thoughts"
you are mysterious Big Grin

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-01-2014, 12:40 PM
(03-01-2014 12:35 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  you are mysterious Big Grin

Of course,and you as well,all of us here are mysterious since were all anonymous, although most people tells that to me in real life as well since I only speak when I'm spoken to, I don't have the habit to butt in the middle of someone else's conversation period.

03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
no, i not anonymous,
everyone are talking with me Big Grin
they know me, i know them ^_^

we are different level Sad in brain level, & manners.
you is like, an rich kid, Royal Blood.

me is, simple mind, clumsy, common girl Big Grin

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-01-2014, 01:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 01:25 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Well, to me you are anonymous and always will be.

And I'm not a rich kid, I'm only a humble son of a farmer and an overseas worker, my brain and mannerism is just the product of my past mistakes in life,if you manage to escape a near death experience, you'll see what I mean.

And you're not simple minded, if you were, you wouldn't be capable of understanding a single English word. You have the capability and the potential to improve, just put your mind into it, and besides no one in this world was born a total moron. Every individual had a special gift bestowed upon them it's just up to the children of god how they unlock their potential.

03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
I think its better if the mod merge this "original" version with the "permanent" version...

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
03-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Again its back in black
I wonder what would happen next to this thread and the chaos it brings with it

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
03-01-2014, 01:23 PM
(03-01-2014 01:10 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  I think its better if the mod merge this "original" version with the "permanent" version...

If I merge the other thread in this one, all the posts from the other thread will be placed before the first post of this new thread...
I can't do anything about this, the forum is always sorting posts by date Undecided

So I have closed the old thread... Let's speak in this new one ! Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-01-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 02:45 PM by youhacked1.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread
12 hours in from developing my RPG on RPGmaker
Done the first dungeon in the game (needs more loot)
Now starting to make First town of the game
Fully Functional Dark Knight Class for the main Character (Still balancing)
3 allies made and 2 are in the game
Overall its like 10% progress

Forum test
03-01-2014, 02:51 PM
(03-01-2014 02:44 PM)youhacked1 Wrote:  12 hours in from developing my RPG on RPGmaker

So what's your plan for the story of your customized RPG? would you care to tell about it?

03-01-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 03:00 PM by DarkHaze.)
How I wished To own my own PSVITA to play Project Diva F...

What I'm Really Currently thinking what is a gamer's True Purpose in this world???

I Love Miku Hatsune More Than My GirlFriend And My Family

My Laptop
Acer ASPIRE V3-471G
-2.5GHz with Turbo boost 3.1Ghz
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2Gb Dedicated VRAM
-Intel Core I5
-4Gb DDR3 Memory
-Windows 7 Ultimate (64- Bit)
03-01-2014, 03:40 PM
(03-01-2014 02:51 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 02:44 PM)youhacked1 Wrote:  12 hours in from developing my RPG on RPGmaker

So what's your plan for the story of your customized RPG? would you care to tell about it?
A typical story i guess
A Tyrant named Garion personally trained 3 students 1 of which left
Geno (Main character) was his favorite and trained him to be a Dark Knight
Howard was also going to be a Dark knight but realized who Garion is and left
for Castle Radiant to become a Paladin
Lucia was trained as a personal assasin of Garion and a good friend of Geno

Geno was placed to be a lieutenant of Garion and Lucia went on covert missions and eventually Geno met a Sage named thellessa one of your party memberes who was drafted to Garions Ranks.

Eventually Garion went mad from using the power of Dark knights too much and decided that Geno was a liability and later on Lucia too

Geno left and hid for 3 years and Lucia escaped when Garion decided she was to die

And now Geno is being hunted by Garion again and must confront him to be truly free from his grasps

Forum test
03-01-2014, 04:35 PM
I have a crazy question:
Do you think will happen the 3rd World War? When?
Share your opinion, but don't start the war here. Tongue

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro