Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I want to buy gameklip
02-16-2014, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 11:58 AM by Merivex.)
I want to buy gameklip
Guys, who is the greatest guy that really want to help me, I'll appreciate it so much Big Grin

I can't buy gameklip in my country because I always get the problem when buy online item using my visa card.
so,, here's the deal.
Help me buy a new Gameklip for my samsung galaxy S4, then send the item to my country, and I'll pay you (I bank in the money to your bank). And for the bonus, I'll give you EXTRA RM50.00 For helping me Smile

I'm not a liar and I'm serious. AngryAngryAngryAngry look into my eyes, I'm serious. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

This is my facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/MerivexAnselm
This is my youtube account : http://www.youtube.com/user/MerivexAnselm
This is my Twitter account : http://www.twitter.com/MerivexAnselm
If You've help me but didn't get the payment, give my account to your police officer and let them arrest me. Angry

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: I want to buy gameklip
~~> wow, merivex-san, are you a celebrity? or musician?

(sorry to ask, its ok if you not answer Angel )

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-16-2014, 11:00 AM
It would be better to make this transaction with someone you know rather than random people from the internet. We do not really know who you are and were not sure if the Info your giving us it true. even you if you really honest might get scammed yourself. Alot of people in unsuspecting places tend to be "dishonest". I think you should troubleshoot your Credit Card Problems first and Contact the right people for your problems and dont just ask random people in the internet.

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
02-16-2014, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 12:07 PM by Merivex.)
(02-16-2014 09:39 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~> wow, merivex-san, are you a celebrity? or musician?

(sorry to ask, its ok if you not answer Angel )

Yes I'm a musician Big Grin .. UNPOPULAR MUSICIAN Dodgy

(02-16-2014 11:00 AM)youhacked1 Wrote:  It would be better to make this transaction with someone you know rather than random people from the internet. We do not really know who you are and were not sure if the Info your giving us it true. even you if you really honest might get scammed yourself. Alot of people in unsuspecting places tend to be "dishonest". I think you should troubleshoot your Credit Card Problems first and Contact the right people for your problems and dont just ask random people in the internet.

I've already think of it before you did Tongue . But this time, its really hard. I really need that thing but Malaysia don't sell that kind of item because malaysia is real S_ck.. Then I buy the gameklip online and it say The item can't be shift to my country.. Then I've make a paypal account and link my card there but it say my card can't be link. So now this is my final option.. and that's to believe random people from the internet.

02-16-2014, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 12:41 PM by Raimoo.)
(02-16-2014 11:58 AM)Merivex Wrote:  I've already think of it before you did Tongue . But this time, its really hard. I really need that thing but Malaysia don't sell that kind of item because malaysia is real S_ck.. Then I buy the gameklip online and it say The item can't be shift to my country.. Then I've make a paypal account and link my card there but it say my card can't be link. So now this is my final option.. and that's to believe random people from the internet.

From what e-shopping site you trying to buy those gameklip? Some e-shopping site do not support certain country. You should try amazon.com
or ebay.com at least

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-16-2014, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 01:07 PM by Goddess of Death.)
~~> or make your own! Big Grin

i think i read old post, on how to make.
i will post here when i find. Big Grin

here! http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8877

by the way, i hope you get success and be popular soon, merivex-san Smile

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-16-2014, 05:59 PM
http://www.mudah.my/GameKlip+for+All+And...htm?last=1
you mentioned malaysia, so i googled "gameklip malaysia".
the first hit was a facebook message from someone in malaysia asking gameklip LLC about availability in malaysia.
the first reply was with that link.
02-17-2014, 09:49 AM
(02-16-2014 08:50 AM)Merivex Wrote:  Guys, who is the greatest guy that really want to help me, I'll appreciate it so much Big Grin

I can't buy gameklip in my country because I always get the problem when buy online item using my visa card.
so,, here's the deal.
Help me buy a new Gameklip for my samsung galaxy S4, then send the item to my country, and I'll pay you (I bank in the money to your bank). And for the bonus, I'll give you EXTRA RM50.00 For helping me Smile

I'm not a liar and I'm serious. AngryAngryAngryAngry look into my eyes, I'm serious. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

This is my facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/MerivexAnselm
This is my youtube account : http://www.youtube.com/user/MerivexAnselm
This is my Twitter account : http://www.twitter.com/MerivexAnselm
If You've help me but didn't get the payment, give my account to your police officer and let them arrest me. Angry

Search - Spoonklip on youtube. I made it as a free alternative to the gameklip.
02-17-2014, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 11:12 AM by heiwasan.)
Yo man!!

I would help you if I could!! I was looking for buying one, but it’s almost impossible to do it in Brazil!! That’s why I decided to make one!!

Hope somebody can help you! Smile

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
02-17-2014, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 11:24 AM by Merivex.)
(02-16-2014 05:59 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  http://www.mudah.my/GameKlip+for+All+And...htm?last=1
you mentioned malaysia, so i googled "gameklip malaysia".
the first hit was a facebook message from someone in malaysia asking gameklip LLC about availability in malaysia.
the first reply was with that link.

That's fake .. Ive buy it and bank in him my money .. and my gameklip doesnt arrive until now ...

(02-17-2014 09:49 AM)Terminator Wrote:  
(02-16-2014 08:50 AM)Merivex Wrote:  Search - Spoonklip on youtube. I made it as a free alternative to the gameklip.
Yeahh ! I've seen it .. and its really creative Big Grin .. I've made alot of gameklip already .. but never last long .. Smile btw thnx for the help m8 Big Grin

(02-16-2014 12:56 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~> or make your own! Big Grin
here! http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8877

by the way, i hope you get success and be popular soon, merivex-san Smile

Thnx for the help and for the support God Smile

(02-16-2014 12:17 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  [quote='Merivex' pid='74126' dateline='1392555514']

I've already think of it before you did Tongue . But this time, its really hard. I really need that thing but Malaysia don't sell that kind of item because malaysia is real S_ck.. Then I buy the gameklip online and it say The item can't be shift to my country.. Then I've make a paypal account and link my card there but it say my card can't be link. So now this is my final option.. and that's to believe random people from the internet.

From what e-shopping site you trying to buy those gameklip? Some e-shopping site do not support certain country. You should try amazon.com
or ebay.com at least

From the original gameklip store Big Grin

02-17-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 12:26 PM by Raimoo.)
(02-17-2014 11:17 AM)Merivex Wrote:  
(02-16-2014 12:17 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  
(02-16-2014 11:58 AM)Merivex Wrote:  I've already think of it before you did Tongue . But this time, its really hard. I really need that thing but Malaysia don't sell that kind of item because malaysia is real S_ck.. Then I buy the gameklip online and it say The item can't be shift to my country.. Then I've make a paypal account and link my card there but it say my card can't be link. So now this is my final option.. and that's to believe random people from the internet.

or ebay.com at least

yeah that site doesn't support shipping to Malaysia since they dont expand thier market there yet and they use local mail carrier instead of the international one like UPS, Fed Ex and such. You have to go to amazon.com or ebay... they do support shipping to Malaysia and they do sell gamekilp.

or

an alternative way is to make a DIY gameklip instead, like @Terminator mention

You save money by doing so and you don't have to go through all those process to get it shipping to your place Big Grin

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
(02-17-2014 12:22 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  
(02-17-2014 11:17 AM)Merivex Wrote:  
(02-16-2014 12:17 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  

or ebay.com at least

yeah that site doesn't support shipping to Malaysia since they dont expand thier market there yet and they use local mail carrier instead of the international one like UPS, Fed Ex and such. You have to go to amazon.com or ebay... they do support shipping to Malaysia and they do sell gamekilp.

or

an alternative way is to make a DIY gameklip instead, like @Terminator mention

You save money by doing so and you don't have to go through all those process to get it shipping to your place Big Grin

Thanks for the information Raimoo Big Grin

Better make a self-made gameklip Big Grin ..

02-21-2014, 10:16 AM
amm.. i suggested that too ! Big GrinTongue

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\