Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to play Original Games Psnetwork psp .xpd games whit emulator?
12-21-2013, 05:16 PM
Thumbs Up How to play Original Games Psnetwork psp .xpd games whit emulator?
Hi i'm not a psvita owner,but i'm a ps3 owner,i hav buy one game for psvita from psnetwork (king of pool psp/psvita) whit the ps3,then whit pc i hav login the store psnewtork official website,and i hav download the file .xpd file from the psnetwork official website.

Now my question is,there is any way for i can use this original game .xpd file whit the emulator ppsspp Heart ?
Or there is any way for i can convert the .xpd to .iso file for use it whit emulator?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: How to play Original Games Psnetwork psp .xpd games whit emulator?
https://sites.google.com/site/theleecher...-extractor
*.xpd isn't supposed to be an ISO, it should be an activation file which would contain an act.dat file.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
12-21-2013, 05:29 PM
(12-21-2013 05:23 PM)arg274 Wrote:  https://sites.google.com/site/theleecher...-extractor
*.xpd isn't supposed to be an ISO, it should be an activation file which would contain an act.dat file.
Thanks so much for your support.
I hav try use the psnpkgdecryptor-extractor but don't work whit xpd file (i hav try also rename the xpd to pkg or iso).
Ok so no way for i can play this.. i need first buy a psvita,then transfer the game from ps3 to psvita,and then make the iso whit modden psvita and then can play at emulator ppsspp,ok Wink
12-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Oh, is it a PS Vita title? Then I guess it's not possible at all unless you own the console. Sad

12-21-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 05:34 PM by TheDax.)
King of Pool is a PSP title, so if one has a PSPEmulator modded Vita, you could probably get the EBOOT.PBP of the game off your Vita and play it in PPSSPP, yeah.

Looks like it has compatibility issues, though. You could perhaps tell us how the game works in PPSSPP if you want, it's been months since anyone has replied.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-21-2013, 05:41 PM
(12-21-2013 05:33 PM)TheDax Wrote:  King of Pool is a PSP title, so if one has a PSPEmulator modded Vita, you could probably get the EBOOT.PBP of the game off your Vita and play it in PPSSPP, yeah.

Looks like it has compatibility issues, though. You could perhaps tell us how the game works in PPSSPP if you want, it's been months since anyone has replied.

There has been a bunch of major releases since then. The specified game thread seriously needs an update.

12-21-2013, 05:53 PM
ok thanks so much at arg274 and TheDax!
12-22-2013, 02:11 PM
(12-21-2013 05:53 PM)128bit Wrote:  ok thanks so much at arg274 and TheDax!

You're welcome! Smile