Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soul Calibur (android) fyi
11-22-2013, 04:11 AM
RE: Soul Calibur (android) fyi
Quote: Yep , if a game works I'll purchase it.. but better safe than sorry.
These big companies dont give a shit about compatibility etc, problem being android has many different
GPU/ CPU so it hard to develope for.. that's what iOS has better compatibility.. but emulators, I can see
what hard work they put in so I'll gladly support them. Henrik deserves my money
i agree!
he deserves more for his hardwork. & also [unknown], xsacha, daxtsu, and others..
they should receive an Award Plaque, or some sort of a recognition

hahaTongue

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2013, 04:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 04:17 AM by stodag.)
yep, ever since I joined the forum way back when.. he's not stopped.. fair play, he will be known as a legend if not already.. as you said not forgettin the others too.

Just incase you missed my last post, I meant replayability ( a game that keeps you hooked) lol my bad, worded wrong.

Ppsspp is the first emulator I've followed from scratch.. its good to see how well its grown, and the community within these forums its huge.

S TO DA G
11-22-2013, 04:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 04:18 AM by globe94.)
Quote: Sorry lol.. not replays, replayability
A game that you keep going back too( not get bored of) my bad predictive text

oh! i understand now!
sorry i misunderstood your post Smile

u mean like an arcade genre.
i never played. just rpg's actually, haha.. its a progressing game, so ones the story is finished, you'll get bored playing again Sad

i started playing constantly, i think 2 or 3 years ago..
so my game list is not that big yet Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-22-2013, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 04:23 AM by stodag.)
Nice chatting m8, its 5:20 in morning here lol.. I woke up, couldn't sleep so thought I'd check the forumSmile speak to ya later brother.

Gonna get some breakfast.

S TO DA G
11-22-2013, 04:24 AM
haha..
can i ask where are u?
coz it 1:30 in the afternoon here.nov.22..

• • gLoBe ~
11-22-2013, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 04:26 AM by stodag.)
UK m8, Bolton near ManchesterSmile
sunny england lol
Not, pissin down outside Smile

S TO DA G
11-22-2013, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 04:32 AM by globe94.)
same here, raining as hell, maybe another storm will come? (i hope not Undecided)

ah..
so around 8 hours of difference here in philippines then.
thanks!

go get some breakfast now. Smile

• • gLoBe ~
11-22-2013, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 06:59 AM by Buko Pandan.)
Quote:When it comes to games, I like games I can get into with replay ability.. any suggestions? I have an open mind

Hi mister stodag, If you want games with a high replay value, try Shadow of Destiny, it has five different endings and an EX ending,and also,try other video game consoles/emulators because you won't find much titles that offers that kind of experience you're looking for within the whole PSP game library, the only games I saw with a replay value in PSP games are mostly visual novel style games like corpse party etc.

Games with high replay values
1. Shadow of Destiny - PSP, PS2, PC (Number of Endings: 6)
2. Clock Tower - PSX/SNES (Number of Endings: 15 Ending A - best to Ending O - worst)
3. Fox Hunt - PSX ( A very cool interactive game, a movie and a game at the same time, where you control the character's action in the movie itself) (Number of Endings: 7)
4. Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger - PSX (Chrono Trigger - SNES,DS, and PSX Ports) (Number of Endings: Chrono Trigger: 17 if I remember,I just downloaded a save from gamefaqs near at the end of the game just to see all the endings ^_^) (Chrono Cross: 9 endings or more)
5. Maniac Mansion - PC/NES (Lucas Arts 1987) (One of the best 8 bit games with a very high replay value)
6. Zack Mckracken and the Alien Mindbenders - another PC game Produced by Lucas Arts (1988)

And if you want a simple and quick game but will keep you hooked, you can find them mostly in arcade games.
1. NBA Hangtime (1996) (PSX)
2. Capcom Beat em ups like Knights of the Round (1991)
3. Gaiapolis Produced by Konami back in 1993
4. Shock Troopers 2nd Squad, Produced by Saurus (1998)
5. Twinkle Star Sprites - ADK (1996)

Additional Info: If you want to have a good laugh, take a look at these games. (Way Cheesy and Overrated, LMAO!)
- Survival Arts, Blood Warriors, and Street Fighter the Movie (Arcade Versions)

Well these are just my suggestions. Feel free to try them.And I'll let you be the judge.

And regarding about the topic: Nice! it's already ported!? Man, technology evolves reaaaalll fast these days, you can already play that on a phone?! Amazing!! too bad it's still slow though, guess I'll still play it using the NULL DC dreamcast emulator, and I don't have an android or any high tech phones anyway ^_^ so I'll just skip this one out..........for now.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-22-2013, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 10:38 AM by Terminator.)
This explains why the iPhone version was on sale today. It has been in the iOS store since January 6 2012. Very late port for android Smile I have it by the way.. and it runs flawlessly and fast! (60fps)
11-22-2013, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 11:21 AM by stodag.)
@ Buko Pandan: thx for the info and yes before my laptop broke, I used nulldc. I'm still waiting for a Dreamcast emulator for android.

@ Terminator: CoolSmile I don't understand why people slag the iPhone off.. I'm a huge fan of android but gaming on the iPhone is made easy due to good compatibility.. ie, Same GPU and cpu for all iphones, unless your using different generations.. whereas android have many different chip sets, so findin a balance isn't easy.

S TO DA G
11-22-2013, 12:37 PM
(11-22-2013 04:38 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Games with high replay values
1. Shadow of Destiny - PSP, PS2, PC (Number of Endings: 6)
2. Clock Tower - PSX/SNES (Number of Endings: 15 Ending A - best to Ending O - worst)
3. Fox Hunt - PSX ( A very cool interactive game, a movie and a game at the same time, where you control the character's action in the movie itself) (Number of Endings: 7)
4. Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger - PSX (Chrono Trigger - SNES,DS, and PSX Ports) (Number of Endings: Chrono Trigger: 17 if I remember,I just downloaded a save from gamefaqs near at the end of the game just to see all the endings ^_^) (Chrono Cross: 9 endings or more)
5. Maniac Mansion - PC/NES (Lucas Arts 1987) (One of the best 8 bit games with a very high replay value)
6. Zack Mckracken and the Alien Mindbenders - another PC game Produced by Lucas Arts (1988)

Chrono Trigger is amazing!! Best RPG of all times in my opinion!!

I did 3 different endings only, but it’s still the best RPG ever!!

Other amazing game that most people don’t know is “999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors”.

It’s a NDS game that mix visual novels with puzzles!! I did all endings in this game!! Always recommend for people who likes this category!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
11-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Where can I find the game? I've just searched on Google Play, but I don't found. Maybe isn't compatible wih my device. Sad

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
11-22-2013, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 05:44 PM by stodag.)
Strange, it runs like crap on my phone but its still in the market?!?

Anyway, do what you must.. I guarantee it will run full speed on Gs2

I'd personally download it elsewhere, if not given the option to in Google play.

S TO DA G
11-22-2013, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 05:57 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
Ok, I gonna verify the compatibility in play store for desktop.

I found the Google Play link, but all is written in japanese. At least says that is compatible with all my devices.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro