Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tutorial for ppsspp
03-01-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 10:42 AM by tony9797.)
Question Tutorial for ppsspp
i need a help, i dont know much about psp conzole and emulator. Can somebody make tutorial about ppsspp, but from downloading game and ppsspp to gameplay? sory for bad english
Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013 04:44 PM by stodag.)
RE: Tutorial for ppsspp
first you must have a iso/cso of a game, then either download ppsspp from this site or google play market. once you open up the app choose load to load iso and wala.... Theres also different options in the app jit (dynerek) makes the emu fasyr also so does the hardware option... hope i helpedSmile

some games dont work yet dont be surprised if you get black screen some others do... check compatibility section.

its early stages yet so there will still be bugs etc.

for windows pc extract and play(no installer) load umd, also simular options..
03-01-2013, 09:52 PM
you cant talk about pirated games on here, you need to dump games from your psp umdSmile
03-02-2013, 11:46 AM
i dont have psp, is there any ligely way to download .iso?
03-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Thumbs Down RE: Tutorial for ppsspp
(03-02-2013 11:46 AM)tony9797 Wrote:  i dont have psp, is there any ligely way to download .iso?
No.....there is NOT......You must know someone who owns a PSP, they could dump some .ISO's for you, just don't ask any more stupid questions on here Angry
03-02-2013, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2013 04:38 PM by stodag.)
Its a very grey area surounding isos, some say its legal if you own the game ie as a backup but im not sure but i wouldnt recomend... if you do download some keep it to yaself, you cant talk on this forum... if the wrong eyes are watchin henrik could be in trouble through legalities and its not worth it.

even though henrick has nothing to do with it so please dont ask..

i get my isos from game bargain baskets... a pound a pop.. or cash generator.

also Henrik and his team dont support piracy...

also Henrik and his team dont support piracy...

I think its time to close the post (moderator)
03-02-2013, 05:28 PM
As said: no piracy here this emulator is only for educational purposes.
If you want to test how good it works and you want to dump your umds therefore it´s up to you.
Thread Closed