Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.38 Average
CwCheat Support
10-21-2013, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 02:47 PM by the end.)
RE: CwCheat Support
(10-21-2013 02:25 PM)globe94 Wrote:  i think i can tell u.. hehehe .

then tell me how to make this cheat thing
relly want to now if monster hunter fh work...

i have cheat.db but dunno how to used it
man...can anyone tell me how to create ceat from android phone

sorry any english mistake..please go easy on me i'm still learning
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2013, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 03:05 PM by globe94.)
i know i already posted something like explaining cheat on android but i cant find it so i'll just explain again.. here it is....

*open the app.
* enable cheats
*run the game u want
*when the game loaded, exit the app.
*go to file manager
*open folder PSP/CHEATS or if not exist, create one.
*you will find ULUS10xxx.ini file in there.
*copy paste the codes inside that .ini file.
*thats it.

as for the cheat codes , you can google it or search here. http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=31

what is your game?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-21-2013, 07:42 PM
I am new here and here is my problem.
There is only one problem, i tried to activate cheats on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag force 4, 5 and 6 but every time the PPSSPP freezes as soon as i hit continue but its not the case for the other games i play.

Windows 32bit.
Using the latest build - v0.9.1-2073-ga281514.

Please help.
10-21-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 09:48 PM by dlanor.)
(10-21-2013 07:42 PM)Goltanna Wrote:  I am new here and here is my problem.
There is only one problem, i tried to activate cheats on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag force 4, 5 and 6 but every time the PPSSPP freezes as soon as i hit continue but its not the case for the other games i play.

Windows 32bit.
Using the latest build - v0.9.1-2073-ga281514.
I haven't tested it in the latest PPSSPP builds, but in all the PPSSPP builds where I've tested it there is a problem with the amount of cheat codes present in the ".ini" file for a game. The last time I saw this limit mentioned by a developer it was still at 128 separate cheats for a game. And exceeding that limit has led to crashing.

By '128 separate cheats' I mean 'titled' cheats with a _C0 or _C1 line prefix. The number of cheat code lines starting with _L prefix may be much larger (no specified limit).

So try editing your cheat file in a normal text editor to see if it may have that many cheats, and if so then try to cut down on them. Most cheat ".ini" files auto-extracted from "cheat.db" files have lots of duplicate cheats with identical content, so then you can simply remove all extra duplicates without losing any functionality. And quite likely that alone will get the number down below the limit of 128 cheats. If not, then you may have to 'pick and choose' which cheats you need and which you can accept getting rid of.

Of course, it might not be this particular problem at all. Something else that is specific to those games may cause the crashing, but I think you need to check out the game-specific threads to find such information.

Edit:
As stated by makotech222 in the next post, the cheat count should no longer be a problem for the current builds, and since you use one of those builds I believe you really must look for your solution in the threads specific to those games.

Best regards: dlanor
10-21-2013, 09:41 PM
The limit has been removed, you can use as many as you want now.
10-21-2013, 09:45 PM
(10-21-2013 09:41 PM)makotech222 Wrote:  The limit has been removed, you can use as many as you want now.

Good!
And thanks for the 'heads up' which I clearly needed.

Unfortunately this info makes the advice I gave in my last post obsolete... Sad
Still, I'll leave it's content as-is, just adding a new comment to it. It might still prove useful in case someone using an older PPSSPP version happens to come across it.

10-21-2013, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 10:01 PM by Goltanna.)
Quote:I haven't tested it in the latest PPSSPP builds, but in all the PPSSPP builds where I've tested it there is a problem with the amount of cheat codes present in the ".ini" file for a game. The last time I saw this limit mentioned by a developer it was still at 128 separate cheats for a game. And exceeding that limit has led to crashing.

By '128 separate cheats' I mean 'titled' cheats with a _C0 or _C1 line prefix. The number of cheat code lines starting with _L prefix may be much larger (no specified limit).

So try editing your cheat file in a normal text editor to see if it may have that many cheats, and if so then try to cut down on them. Most cheat ".ini" files auto-extracted from "cheat.db" files have lots of duplicate cheats with identical content, so then you can simply remove all extra duplicates without losing any functionality. And quite likely that alone will get the number down below the limit of 128 cheats. If not, then you may have to 'pick and choose' which cheats you need and which you can accept getting rid of.

Of course, it might not be this particular problem at all. Something else that is specific to those games may cause the crashing, but I think you need to check out the game-specific threads to find such information.

Edit:
As stated by makotech222 in the next post, the cheat count should no longer be a problem for the current builds, and since you use one of those builds I believe you really must look for your solution in the threads specific to those games.

I tested them with only one cheat(several different ones) but it still always freezes, i've checked the thread's specific to the games but they are talking about the game not working/story mode not working which isn't my problem because the games work perfectly.
10-21-2013, 10:03 PM
is there a cheat for tekken 6 for ppsspp?
10-22-2013, 12:15 AM
thanks. I'll try it now.
10-22-2013, 04:57 PM
Ummm... The cheat won't work on my newest build PPSSPP,I've follow all the steps. The cheat works perfectly on my older version PPSSPP that have "Reload Cheat" button. Btw,the game is God Eater Burst (USA). Please help me~ Thanks Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-22-2013, 05:38 PM
I was troubled recently.
In my case, I did not notice the change.
Old versions used "ppsspp/Cheats".
Recent versions changed to "ppsspp/memstick/PSP/Cheats".

Sorry, I'm not good at English...
10-22-2013, 09:24 PM
(10-22-2013 05:38 PM)RADAC Wrote:  I was troubled recently.
In my case, I did not notice the change.
Old versions used "ppsspp/Cheats".
Recent versions changed to "ppsspp/memstick/PSP/Cheats".

Sometime you need to read first post Smile (it can be change)
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-22-2013, 10:14 PM
Yeah, it was changed about a week ago. A lot of things were moved around to be more organized.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
10-23-2013, 08:26 AM
sometimes the ppsspp crashed when i used cwcheats. (tested on Gods Eaters)
10-23-2013, 08:43 AM
(10-23-2013 08:26 AM)Xaelath Wrote:  sometimes the ppsspp crashed when i used cwcheats. (tested on Gods Eaters)

But the cheat won't work,i've follow the step by step on the 1st page. But still,not even 1 cheat applied. Could you please tell me how to use cheat on GEB (USA) properly Sad

Thanks for the response Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user