Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.16 Average
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
09-19-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
Well I managed to work around my problem. I used the really old oitoff build to get past the cutscene. Granted the subtitles and video were WAY off from one another, it managed to get to the save screen so I can progress.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Hey guys i`m with the latest ppsspp emu from Cydia on iphone 5....the game starts just fine, all the movies,subs and sound is just fine, till i hit start new game...after a stuck screen comes on, with some subs for a while and then only sound and no picture.... all the buttons (on the screen of the phone) work fine with out any lag/dely also the pause works (with the sound and all) but i cant manage to skip the intro and start the game :/ Can any one tell me how to do the trick with the save, and try load it? I need to know where to place the save (the file) in order to be able to load and play the game. Platform is iphone 5 IOS 6.1 jailbrake evasi0n.
Till that point i tested quite a few games,most of them work without any problems (NFS proStreet is my favorite so far,it runs perfectly) GOW runs very slow, its not playable....
Anw can any one can point me on the save game solution ?
09-19-2013, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 08:45 PM by jos90.)
Hi guys, i've read a bit the thread then i searched into it but i didn't find anything that could help me. I'm encountering a problem each time i cast Antiga spell: when the spell touches the monsters PPSSPP stops working, have you got any idea why does it happen?

My specs are:

Intel T4300 2,10GHz Dual-Core
4GB RAM Memory
ATi Radeon HD 4570M
Windows 8 x64

And i'm running PPSSPP 0.9.1 Stable release, no svn builds. The strange fact is that i could do it like some day ago.. I've even left the emulator settings as default Confused

Thanks in advance to whom replies me =)
09-19-2013, 09:15 PM
(09-19-2013 08:14 PM)jos90 Wrote:  Hi guys, i've read a bit the thread then i searched into it but i didn't find anything that could help me. I'm encountering a problem each time i cast Antiga spell: when the spell touches the monsters PPSSPP stops working, have you got any idea why does it happen?

My specs are:

Intel T4300 2,10GHz Dual-Core
4GB RAM Memory
ATi Radeon HD 4570M
Windows 8 x64

And i'm running PPSSPP 0.9.1 Stable release, no svn builds. The strange fact is that i could do it like some day ago.. I've even left the emulator settings as default Confused

Thanks in advance to whom replies me =)

maybe you can try SVN latest build if that be fix for you?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-19-2013, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2013 09:22 PM by Thefreak121.)
You could also tell us the setting u are using on the game , most games I've played always crashed with mipmapping on , not sure if it would work coz I'm us window 7 x86
09-20-2013, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2013 06:13 AM by jos90.)
Yes, i had mipmapping on, but still deactivating it nothing changes. I'm going to try with the latest SVN Build, anyway these are my game settings (options not listed here are not active in my settings):

GRAPHIC
Buffered Reading
Frameskip off
Alternative Speed unlimited
Vertex Cache
Hardware transformation
Anti-Aliasing
Mipmapping
Antisotropic Filter 16x
Texture Filter auto

SYSTEM
Dynarec(JIT)
Multithreaded

EDIT: A new SVN seems to have fixed the issue, but probably i guess it wasn't a release fault since no one else other than me had this problem too, but i would say it's a corrupter saved state!
09-20-2013, 07:57 AM
Yup latest version will corrupter save state it better use ingame save that savestate (you can stick with that version if you want use save state Smile )

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Yeah, i'll try to use the less i can the save state function, anyway thanks for your info, it's working pretty fine (60fps almost all time) on my dual core laptop! =)
09-27-2013, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 01:14 AM by xenofears.)
The game works nearly perfectly on my GS3, with frameskip of 3, and CPU set to 70. It looks great. But, I honestly can't imagine how anyone thought the DMW was a good idea.

And the save states work fine in the SVN version I pulled a few days ago.
09-29-2013, 12:14 AM
FFVII:CC Doesn't seem to like the latest buildbot release...

v0.9.1-1339-g3460efe

Just upped to latest build release due to it being the latest one, and instead of playing, the system itself just dies everytime.

Also had alot of issue with the build so will ticket that.
09-29-2013, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 12:26 AM by solarmystic.)
(09-29-2013 12:14 AM)Fev3r Wrote:  FFVII:CC Doesn't seem to like the latest buildbot release...

v0.9.1-1339-g3460efe

Just upped to latest build release due to it being the latest one, and instead of playing, the system itself just dies everytime.

Also had alot of issue with the build so will ticket that.

What do you mean by "dies everytime"? The emulator crashes? The game hangs on startup? Details please.

Try providing some logs/windows crash reports/screenshots of the problem if relevant. Other information would also be useful, e.g. your system specs, OS and the last build which worked for you in this game.

EDIT:- I just tried to load up the game and it works nicely using the latest 0.9.1-1339 build. I don't see what the problem is.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
10-03-2013, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 01:53 AM by CustomBuilt.)
Hi everyone,

For anyone that's playing, or has played Crisis Core FF7 on PPSSPP v0.9.1, does/did the emulator crash for you during the Phoenix summon?

For the most part, the game works almost flawlessly for me, however, during the Phoenix Summon, at the point where the FMV finishes, and the screen fades to white in order to transition back to 'in-game' where the move does the damage, the emulator crashes every time, on that pure white transition screen.

Any chance that this could be patched in a PPSSPP update, or a subsequent release?... or is there some kind of work around that anyone knows of? Attempting to avoid the summon altogether is not an option, as I'm trying to 100% the DMW.

All other Summons and Limit Breaks work fine, albeit some minor sound effects glitches in the Genesis Limit Break and ones that cause massive explosion sounds during their sequence lol. Tongue

Playing on a Windows 7 64-bit Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.1GHz PC with 4 GB RAM and an ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone! Smile

P.S. in the event that no solution is brought forth in the meantime, when I get a chance I may try and capture a video to add as an attachment.
10-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Maybe you can latest build here:-
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

that maybe will fix it Smile

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-03-2013, 01:57 AM
Not sure if this is in response to my post or not, but I'll give that latest build a shot! Thanks heaps! Smile I'm guessing that the latest (and future) builds are backwards compatible with 'save states' and game specific 'save games' (i.e. a save game created at a save point via the game itself)?

(10-03-2013 01:46 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Maybe you can latest build here:-
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

that maybe will fix it Smile
10-03-2013, 02:02 AM
(10-03-2013 01:57 AM)CustomBuilt Wrote:  Not sure if this is in response to my post or not, but I'll give that latest build a shot! Thanks heaps! Smile I'm guessing that the latest (and future) builds are backwards compatible with 'save states' and game specific 'save games' (i.e. a save game created at a save point via the game itself)?

btw save state don't work in latest version except ingame save (you call it 'save games') it work on latest version Smile

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB