Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
09-17-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Im still having the issue with the cut scenes it wasn't the anti-aliasing </3 it appears to only be the cutscenes that weren't in the origional because i can get the opening one just fine

the others are still just happening in the bottom left of my screen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2013, 11:41 PM
used ppsspp-v0.9.1-1074-ga1f3591-windows-amd64:
the eggs issue still exists.

sorry for my bad english..
09-21-2013, 02:58 AM
The egg issue may be related to random number generator, but it would also affect the miss rate in battle.

Does someone have a save to test the eggs?
09-22-2013, 12:42 AM
(09-21-2013 02:58 AM)Squall Wrote:  The egg issue may be related to random number generator, but it would also affect the miss rate in battle.

Does someone have a save to test the eggs?

that's what I've been thinking. I've played several games and I feel that way.

Do you mean a save with an egg?

I have one.

Attached File(s)
.zip  ULUS10297FFT0000.zip (Size: 421.13 KB / Downloads: 466)

09-22-2013, 02:42 PM
I mean a save without egg. It would be used to try getting an egg. If the chance is 2/15 per day, it would be easy.
With this save, if the egg bug were absent, would I only need to move through the map to get an egg?
09-22-2013, 08:52 PM
(09-22-2013 02:42 PM)Squall Wrote:  I mean a save without egg. It would be used to try getting an egg. If the chance is 2/15 per day, it would be easy.
With this save, if the egg bug were absent, would I only need to move through the map to get an egg?

yes, you just need to move around the map to get an egg..

try this one then:

Attached File(s)
.zip  ULUS10297FFT0000.zip (Size: 421.17 KB / Downloads: 414)

09-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Are there any settings to improve the sound? There's a repeat/glitch with some of the sound effects (like the button press) and some sounds are missing. I have Atrac3 installed. Thank you.
09-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Running Android version .91 on galaxy s3. Having trouble making it past the name input screen. Also no sound or opinion movie. I read through this entire thread but would really appreciate if someone could post ideal game settings to make this run on Android.
09-27-2013, 12:38 PM
@Nasty Nate
Try the latest build here, then follow this guide for the settings. Smile

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-27-2013, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 02:24 PM by Nasty Nate.)
I just downloaded this from google play last night, is that not the current build?

Also, I read through the guide you posted but it seemed to focus primarily on performance. My issue is with the game crashing so I'm not trying to get peak performance, rather I need more stability. If anyone has a good recommendation of settings specifically for this game (basically the only reason I even got a PSP emulator) I would appreciate it.

I'm also wondering if the problem could possibly be with my ISO file, but since the game starts up fine I'm not sure.
09-27-2013, 01:39 PM
That's the official 'stable' one, but the devs are working hard everyday, doing a lot of revisions, fixing a lot of things, etc which you can try by installing those devbuilds version - which is actually called pre-0.9.5 version (or pre-0.9.7 or wathever Henrik would name it) so those would be the actual current build and you should try that first before reporting any issue Smile

I'll still suggest you to follow that guide, the crash problem might just have something to do with those 'experimental' options under system settings (default settings will do most of the time, then try unticking everything except JIT if you are still having the crash), but again you have to use the latest build.

As for the sound, download and enable the Atrac3+ plugin first.

Hope that helps, i don't play on android though.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-27-2013, 04:07 PM
Im getting black screen after the intro, anybody is having the same issue? Im using v.0.9.1
09-27-2013, 11:17 PM
downloaded the latest android build (v0.9.1-1264-g05fda6e) but i think the issue was with my iso. after i re-extracted that (ended up about 5x larger than the original...so yeah something was probably wrong) and installed the new build the game starts without a problem. Can't get the opening movie to size correctly though, the best I could get was using 3x PSP rendering resolution. The sound is also a little choppy, but is slightly less so if frameskipping is on (currently set to 5). Neither of those are big issues but if anyone has a fix for them (i.e. alternate system/graphics settings) I'm all ears.
09-29-2013, 04:13 PM
PPSSPP 0.9.1.1277

I played a little bit and everything is working fine (audio and video). The only problem I got is a huge slowdown during spell effects.
09-29-2013, 05:48 PM
(09-29-2013 04:13 PM)King of Worms Wrote:  PPSSPP 0.9.1.1277

I played a little bit and everything is working fine (audio and video). The only problem I got is a huge slowdown during spell effects.

Download the slowdown patch and apply it to the ISO using PPF-O-Matic.