Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
09-03-2013, 07:26 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
(09-02-2013 11:10 PM)Supremezero Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 08:35 AM)BagusThanatos Wrote:  I managed to get an egg using JPCSP.
I actually used my PPSSPP save file. Loaded it in JPCSP using Crypto mode.
Just need a few days to get an egg.
Saved and then I loaded it into PPSSPP.
Used ppsspp-v0.9.1-444-gad74a80-windows-amd64
Now, I wonder one thing, why my egg would not hatch in PPSSPP while it just took me a couple of days to hatch it in JPCSP and I even got an egg?
hmm.. maybe you guys can look into JPCSP to find the solution?

Trying this... and oh my god this emulator is terrible. Does seem to get me eggs and hatching them, though.

(09-03-2013 02:05 AM)Hansuke Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 11:10 PM)Supremezero Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 08:35 AM)BagusThanatos Wrote:  I managed to get an egg using JPCSP.
I actually used my PPSSPP save file. Loaded it in JPCSP using Crypto mode.
Just need a few days to get an egg.
Saved and then I loaded it into PPSSPP.
Used ppsspp-v0.9.1-444-gad74a80-windows-amd64
Now, I wonder one thing, why my egg would not hatch in PPSSPP while it just took me a couple of days to hatch it in JPCSP and I even got an egg?
hmm.. maybe you guys can look into JPCSP to find the solution?

Trying this... and oh my god this emulator is terrible. Does seem to get me eggs and hatching them, though.
You mean JPCSP? It isn't terrible. It is just ran through java. Which means you need a higher end PC to be able to run the games smooth on it. This is why I stick to PPSSPP. Just have patients guys. I am sure they will figure it out. They got it working, didn't they? Tongue

yeah, JPCSP does need a better PC to run smoothly compared to PPSSPP. yeah, just hope the egg issue will be fixed soon Big Grin

sorry for my bad english..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 06:02 AM
used ppsspp-v0.9.1-502-gffae887-windows-amd64:
the egg issue is not solved yet.

09-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Hello. Just curious, first time using an emulator and I want to express my thanks to all testers and modders for making this game playable.

Just got a quick question, didn't see anything about it in the last 20 pages, will this game ever have multiplayer enabled? Is it possible for an emulator?

Thank you.
09-06-2013, 09:56 AM
(09-06-2013 09:06 AM)cm_au Wrote:  Hello. Just curious, first time using an emulator and I want to express my thanks to all testers and modders for making this game playable.

Just got a quick question, didn't see anything about it in the last 20 pages, will this game ever have multiplayer enabled? Is it possible for an emulator?

Thank you.
Hello there cm_au, Welcome! Big Grin
Well, the answer to your question lies here Wink

P.S: click the welcome link. Tongue

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-06-2013, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 01:43 AM by BagusThanatos.)
used both ppsspp-v0.9.1-580-g515874c-windows-amd64 and ppsspp-v0.9.1-598-g119bbcb-windows-amd64
the egg issue is still there Smile

Found an invalid addresses issue on ppsspp-v0.9.1-598-g119bbcb-windows-amd64. Didn't try it on the previous versions.
This happened after I quit load save file menu to the main menu and wait for a few secs.
it looked like this.
41:40:671 DecodeThread W[MM]: MemmapFunctions.cpp:130 WriteToHardware: Invalid address 0000004c
41:40:671 DecodeThread W[MM]: MemmapFunctions.cpp:130 WriteToHardware: Invalid address 0000004c

Attached File(s)
.txt  ppsspp.txt (Size: 94.06 KB / Downloads: 430)

09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
I have the galaxy S4

it works alright for me but the cut scenes show in the bottom left corner of my screen any advice on the config i should have would be perfect

thanks
09-10-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 08:46 PM by HSone.)
Just wondering why everyone so interested in this Chocobo stuff ? Smile Any experienced gamer who played PS1 original knows all this eggs and such useless anyways.Same as Ultima for MC,tons of hard work - useless in result.Can be a point to do some work if Chocobos needed for something cool,as example materia in FF7.

Windows 7 64 bit |Intel Core i5-2500 @ 3.30GHz|Asus HD 7770|RAM 8 GB
09-11-2013, 12:04 AM
(09-10-2013 08:43 PM)HSone Wrote:  Just wondering why everyone so interested in this Chocobo stuff ? Smile Any experienced gamer who played PS1 original knows all this eggs and such useless anyways.Same as Ultima for MC,tons of hard work - useless in result.Can be a point to do some work if Chocobos needed for something cool,as example materia in FF7.
Immortality at the beginning of chapter 3? Useless? Hahahahaha, kindly gtfo.
09-11-2013, 09:38 AM
(09-10-2013 08:43 PM)HSone Wrote:  Just wondering why everyone so interested in this Chocobo stuff ? Smile Any experienced gamer who played PS1 original knows all this eggs and such useless anyways.Same as Ultima for MC,tons of hard work - useless in result.Can be a point to do some work if Chocobos needed for something cool,as example materia in FF7.
well, actually those eggs are actually useful for poaching, some good,although not best, items and equipments are available via poaching. Wild Boar can only be obtained via breeding.
Also, we do want to make this emulator better, that's why we're interested in this. We want an emulator emulating things as close as the real one right? Smile

used ppsspp-v0.9.1-760-g7ebb6bc-windows-x86
that invalid addresses issue was not there anymore(fixed?).
The egg issue is still not fixed yet.

09-13-2013, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 01:03 AM by Achelexus.)
Issue with previous text "overlapping" the following
Is there any way to fix this glitch? Basically that happens somewhat oftenly when going through any dialogue, and takes a few seconds for the text to actually "update".

09-13-2013, 03:31 AM
There's already a thread for this game, you have to post there instead of creating a new thread.
Do a search before posting!

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Merged.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I should have said that this doesn't happen just in this game, so I think it's an issue with the emulator rather than the rom. :\
09-13-2013, 01:25 PM
Yeah, that's a known issue where the texture cache doesn't check things often enough. It's a balance between slowing down the emu by checking for changes a lot, and keeping the emu fast while getting a few glitches, and the emulator doesn't get the balance right in all games for various reasons. This will hopefully be improved in the future.
09-16-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi, i've got the same eggs issue... i tried to put the (memory stick) save in jpcsp, but there isn't, maybe i took the wrong files... but the folder for ppsspp is just one (PSP, wich contains 3 folders) and i've overwrited directly the PSP folder in ms0 folder (wich contains 2 of the 3 folders)

but nothing
09-16-2013, 06:57 AM
used ppsspp-v0.9.1-959-g53c0c48-windows-amd64
The eggs issue still persists.

(09-16-2013 01:30 AM)Malal Wrote:  Hi, i've got the same eggs issue... i tried to put the (memory stick) save in jpcsp, but there isn't, maybe i took the wrong files... but the folder for ppsspp is just one (PSP, wich contains 3 folders) and i've overwrited directly the PSP folder in ms0 folder (wich contains 2 of the 3 folders)

but nothing
Make sure that you have Crypto Mode enabled