Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.9 Average
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
08-11-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
(08-10-2013 05:37 PM)Antonio1994 Wrote:  Well,this is not much of a problem....the boss fight is,and the menu transparency,when you choose weapon or items.

Does the game look to bright when using buffered rendering?

yes it is indeed too bright with buffered rendering, i've noticed this when testing the buffered rendering fix (the normal one and CPU/GPU ones, what was it called again?)

i do have problems with menu transparency, but i don't know about boss battles transparency since i never played it in my psp (the thing's totalled, it won't work anymore), what's the exact problem btw?

well at least it is like that on my rig

Vaio E series VPCEA16FG
i5-520M @ 2.4 GHz
Radeon HD 5650 M
Windows 7 Home Premium
8 GB of RAM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2013, 04:32 AM
Hm....in the lates build tje in-game comics are broken,I got fuc*ed up picture,like when hou have bad signal on old TVs....and when deactivating buffered rendering I get black screen flicker. Does any1 got the same problem?
08-11-2013, 04:24 PM
LOL even a cheat powered LAW firing at 3 shots per second with unlimited ammo and I can't kill it.....
08-13-2013, 02:37 AM
mine stuck at loading screen.

galaxy note 2
08-13-2013, 06:04 AM
About the illegal downloads...its strange hearinv somebody talking about illegal downloads,here in Croatia there is no penalty for this. They say it's 'couse we pay some extra founds when we buy a blank DVD. In that blank DVD we pay some extra bucks just for the illegal download and copys.
Call this strange and funny,but it does make sense.
As for mgs,yeah,the movies are screwed for me when I use buffered rendering but are normal when I use buffer to memory its fine but slow....any feedback?
08-13-2013, 08:30 AM
Penalty or not, it's not legal in the country that this forum runs in and I thus don't want to see any discussion about or links to pirated content. Deleted the post.
08-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Hahahaha...this program is running on my old pc with intel celeron 2 ghz,1.25 gb ram and a gf 6600. It runs mgs pw never under 50% speed....that's called optimization!!!
08-13-2013, 02:48 PM
(08-13-2013 11:09 AM)Antonio1994 Wrote:  Hahahaha...this program is running on my old pc with intel celeron 2 ghz,1.25 gb ram and a gf 6600. It runs mgs pw never under 50% speed....that's called optimization!!!

I even saw an hp laptop with an sub par intel graphic card running MK and tekken 5dr at decent frame rates, really this emulator never stops to surprise me
08-14-2013, 03:51 AM
(08-11-2013 04:24 PM)rapyerx Wrote:  LOL even a cheat powered LAW firing at 3 shots per second with unlimited ammo and I can't kill it.....
Boss fights are working for me with the latest build..I beat the chrysalis today without any problems.
08-14-2013, 04:38 AM
^not for Peace Walker 2, well at least not for me, i was testing it on rev 1321 and the last 2 health bar still can't be damaged

Vaio E series VPCEA16FG
i5-520M @ 2.4 GHz
Radeon HD 5650 M
Windows 7 Home Premium
8 GB of RAM
08-14-2013, 05:28 AM
yet this bug hasnt been fixed---
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/2421

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
08-14-2013, 04:23 PM
am lovig this so far.gonna try and kick peace walker 2's ass
08-15-2013, 09:07 AM
(08-14-2013 04:23 PM)optrials Wrote:  am lovig this so far.gonna try and kick peace walker 2's ass

you cant kick him,even if u try for 5 hours...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
08-21-2013, 07:52 PM
The good: In general gameplay is at a decent framerate with few graphical glitches. The new version of ppsspp has audio performing better than before. The bad: On earlier versions of ppsspp I could complete one mission then save but if I go to start another mission it won't load I have to close ppsspp and open again to continue the game. The ugly: The new version of ppsspp will not play the first cutscene nor will it allow me to complete any mission. It freezes every time. Settings I'm normally using include non buffered graphics with hardware transform enabled. Jit and fast memory and atrac3 and sound enabled. I tweaked with every one but I still freeze at the end of every mission. If I want to progress in the game I have to uninstall then use an earlier version to do so. Please help.
08-22-2013, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 09:58 AM by PunishedSnake.)
I made it to the Peace Walker Battle 2 and I can't finish it too. When it starts final nuclear launch sequence I can't stop it. I damaged it with 6 LAW rockets and many M60 bullets but the last two life bars still remains and the launch sequence won't stop. Is there any way to finish it? Do you know about any cheat that can help me complete it? Or do you know any save I can download and finish this mission? PS: If I download the latest version of PPSSPP, can I play on it with my saves? If you don't understand: I made it to PW Battle 2 on PPSSPP 0.8.1. Can I play this battle on 0.9.1 too? I mean right after downloading 0.9.1, can I load my saves?