Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
07-09-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
(07-09-2013 05:50 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Wow, that's cool. Feel free to create a new thread where you collect 60hz hacks for various games as there are quite a lot of PSP games that would look so much better at 60hz when playing on PC...

Thought you'd like it.
I need to find if there is something on the ELF to be able to do it.
I can do it for sure on ALL games that swing from 60 FPS on menus and 60 on gameplay.
Also I think I can do the opposite for games that demmand a very powerfull setup to run properly (Gran Turismo Portable, Tekken 6 etc)
Also there's wrong FPS readings on GOW games, why's that?
Where should I create the 60FPS codes thread?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 06:38 PM
I second that, its awesome what you are doing, games and my brain benefits from 60FPS cheats...I will eagerly await your cheats, can you please if you have time make a Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles cheat, thanks
07-09-2013, 06:50 PM
(07-09-2013 06:38 PM)Marcelo_20XX Wrote:  I second that, its awesome what you are doing, games and my brain benefits from 60FPS cheats...I will eagerly await your cheats, can you please if you have time make a Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles cheat, thanks
You can't do it on every game, atleast not easily, also there are games that run on weird video modes, like Digimon World Re:Digitize which runs at 20fps (the cap is on 20fps, it doesn't lag, it's the available limit) which gives the bad taste of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time on N64.
07-10-2013, 02:23 PM
I've found a bug. It happens when I battle against Mysterious Figure and it goes invisible. Some screen elements like background and the floor turn black and it becomes hard to finish the battle.

[Image: screen00001.jpg]
07-11-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 05:21 AM by RavenChaser.)
Left it at default settings, works perfectly, perfect 60fps, 0 lags, only shadow/map glitches, and I can't load trophies to get bonus when I start a new game after clearing Ventus ("no system data found" error, all my save files works).
07-11-2013, 09:14 PM
(07-09-2013 05:57 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  Where should I create the 60FPS codes thread?

In the development section I would suggest.
07-18-2013, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 10:23 PM by gintoki147.)
(07-10-2013 02:23 PM)gintoki147 Wrote:  I've found a bug. It happens when I battle against Mysterious Figure and it goes invisible. Some screen elements like background and the floor turn black and it becomes hard to finish the battle.

I recorded a video regarding this problem:

07-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Hey guys I have a galaxy note 2 and I'm playing khbbsfm an my speed keeps going down when I play 4 about 20 minutes I get 60 speed and 30 fps then it gos don to 30 to 35 speed and 30 fps then it gos back up do u guys kno what my problem might b this also happens on nds4droid.
08-13-2013, 06:17 AM
So I don't know if this has been answered here before, but I can't find the solution on google. I'm trying to play this with my saves from my real PSP and they won't load. I've tried using jPCSP to decrypt them but it just makes PPSSPP crash on startup. Is there any way to make them work?
08-13-2013, 07:16 AM
HeyI have a problem with this game or with the newest version of ppsspp I dont know x:

i can start the game normaly when this whole cutscenes start i can skip 2 or 1 after it the emulator freezes it´s everytime at the same moment when it freezes i realy dont knoe what i should do please help me :X

i have Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix it´s english patched
08-14-2013, 12:09 AM
I am having this issue as well as sluggish gameplay one my Galaxy S3. Running fast memory, mipmapping, turned off buffered rendering. Advice or is my phone not quite as beefy as I thought?
08-14-2013, 02:50 PM
can someone help me ? please i still tried it with another game version it´s a iso and dont work to and it freezes at the same place like the fm version so can someone help me pls?
08-17-2013, 05:34 AM
hi guys im new, is the FM version is now fully playable?
08-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Hello,

So I am trying to play KHBBSFM on my Samsung Galaxy S3 and I am getting 30 fps but lagging like crazy still. Lag however isn't the biggest problem, I can't see past a spaces ahead of me. All of the textures are invisible until I get near them.
Any help?

Cheers.
08-18-2013, 08:22 PM
From what I know cores on android phones won't give much of an improvement in terms of FPS. what I use for mine are these settings for the latest build v0.8.1-1634-ga48e1de (even for older builds):

HW Transform = ON
Buffered Rendering = ON (though it has big difference in graphic quality)
Frameskip = 0 / 2 / 4
Texture Filtering = Linear
Texture Scaling = Hybrid, Level 2x, Deposterized ticked
Force 60 FPS or Less = ON
Fast Memory = ON

Multithread = ON (gave me speed boost for my phone at least)
Unlock CPU = 60

Samsung P6200 Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
OS v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean, Stock & Custom ROM)
Mali-400 GPU , Exynos 4210 Chipset
Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU