Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
06-29-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Sword Art Online - Infinity Moment
another way
just after you press continue on the main menu

you will see animation with "Sword Art Online" text (the dive in animation)

just don't skip that animation and let it run until finish
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2013, 01:20 PM
What about saving the game?? When quickload state the screen become overbright again & there is a beeping sound at the background..
06-29-2013, 01:50 PM
(06-29-2013 01:20 PM)rayblade79 Wrote:  What about saving the game?? When quickload state the screen become overbright again & there is a beeping sound at the background..

why need quick load.... the game just auto save in every map change as i remember.

if you using quick save and quick load to do some "cheating", i suggest you finish what you want to do, change map and restart game LOL
06-29-2013, 02:02 PM
(06-29-2013 01:50 PM)FelixWan Wrote:  
(06-29-2013 01:20 PM)rayblade79 Wrote:  What about saving the game?? When quickload state the screen become overbright again & there is a beeping sound at the background..

why need quick load.... the game just auto save in every map change as i remember.

if you using quick save and quick load to do some "cheating", i suggest you finish what you want to do, change map and restart game LOL

Ic. Thanks
07-03-2013, 01:21 PM
the game is getting overbright again after dialogue...

CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M 2GB
07-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Would anyone be able to help me troubleshoot this message? It only happens in the iOS version for me, which is what I would prefer to play on. It has shown up in every build so far, including the latest, which is the 0.8.1-487 equivalent. My permissions for all SAO related save files are set to 777, and I have the install.dat file installed to the 50701INSTALL directory.

The error is in the picture attached.

Thanks in advance.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-09-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 08:50 PM by RPG Advocate.)
(07-09-2013 06:40 PM)Alaric323 Wrote:  Would anyone be able to help me troubleshoot this message? It only happens in the iOS version for me, which is what I would prefer to play on. It has shown up in every build so far, including the latest, which is the 0.8.1-487 equivalent. My permissions for all SAO related save files are set to 777, and I have the install.dat file installed to the 50701INSTALL directory.

Thanks in advance.

"The capture data is corrupt and cannot be loaded. Try again?"

Just choose no.
07-09-2013, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 01:38 AM by Alaric323.)
I've been doing that in the past to bypass the message, but every time it winds up rewriting my save data. Sorry for not mentioning that. Is there a way to recreate the capture data?

Edit: I've deleted the save files several times and the same problem occurs every single time. I cannot save whenever this problem arises. Again, this is only in the iOS version, which leads me to believe something is wrong with my permissions setup or something along those lines. Any advice?
07-15-2013, 06:59 AM
Hello guys, I need help, to see if I can get a solution, I'm getting to play Sword Art, the only problem is the chart, every time I cut a video or those lines appears the image of the game is bad, I have shifted in many settings and nothing. I read some previous threads and did not understand what to do to solve this problem, the version of PPSSPP I'm using is 8.1, I tried to catch a few that I saw that it worked but is told the same thing, and I hope someone can help me. Thank you for your attention.
07-15-2013, 09:07 AM
i hope this game will works soon .. love this anime Smile
07-18-2013, 03:07 AM
(07-09-2013 08:50 PM)RPG Advocate Wrote:  
(07-09-2013 06:40 PM)Alaric323 Wrote:  Would anyone be able to help me troubleshoot this message? It only happens in the iOS version for me, which is what I would prefer to play on. It has shown up in every build so far, including the latest, which is the 0.8.1-487 equivalent. My permissions for all SAO related save files are set to 777, and I have the install.dat file installed to the 50701INSTALL directory.

Thanks in advance.

"The capture data is corrupt and cannot be loaded. Try again?"

Just choose no.

[/quote]

I've been doing that in the past to bypass the message, but every time it winds up rewriting my save data. Sorry for not mentioning that. Is there a way to recreate the capture data?

Edit: I've deleted the save files several times and the same problem occurs every single time. I cannot save whenever this problem arises. Again, this is only in the iOS version, which leads me to believe something is wrong with my permissions setup or something along those lines. Any advice?
[/quote]

And just in case, I copied my save file from the PC version (this one works completely), but it still recognizes it as corrupted. This ONLY happens on iOS for me, since I've also tested it on the Linux, Mac and Android builds. I'm now using the latest 8.1-612 build, and the problem still exists. Any other ideas?
07-24-2013, 09:23 PM
well,to be honest Smile I was playing with emulator too,But then I've seen something about psp 2xxx prices.And asked myself,Why Not? (about;price 90$ or something like that.) and bought a one,so with that,I can play what I want.(SAO,BRS etc.) I'm not saying emulator is bad,rather,I could say;ppsspp is the best emulator that I've seen. Smile But This is all about pc, if u really want something enjoyable Go and buy a one for yourself.(At least: a 2nd hand should be,If you think unnecessary)

Am I Wrong?
07-26-2013, 12:07 PM
um. wats the sword art online log zip file is for. if its for playing. how to use.
07-31-2013, 08:57 PM
Hi guys, I seem to have an issue loading the SAO iso. Everytime I try, my ppsspp crashes. I get a program stopped working error message and it closes.
08-01-2013, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 09:58 PM by Kirito.)
Hi everyone, this will be my first post on this forum, and I'm glad to be hereWink I've been using this emulator only for a few weeks now, but I am in no way new to emulation in general.

Anyway, I seem to have a graphical problem with the game. As you can see from the screenshots below, it looks like the game will randomly drop the high resolution, thereby making some elements very pixelated to look at, and I was wondering if there is something to be done about this. For the record, I usually run the game at 4x times the resolution. The first screenshot has no pixilation whereas in the second, Shinon is very pixelated around the edges.

For the record, I'm on Windows 7, using the 64bit version of PPSSPP v. 0.8.1. Haven't yet tried any other versions.

Hope someone can help or at least shed some light on this issue.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)