Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Q | Any news about R&C, and the 0.9V?
07-01-2013, 07:35 PM
Q | Any news about R&C, and the 0.9V?
Hey guys..
There's any solution yet about the issue that Ratchet $ clanck size matter had?

I mean that black screen which pop's up whenever a monster is destroy
or when you smash a boxes...

and my second question is how long you guys think it's going to take till the dev release the new version ?

thanks Smile
Find all posts by this user
07-01-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Q | Any news about R&C, and the 0.9V?
Maybe another month or so.. 0.8 /0.81 has not long since been released. Why not use latest Git builds here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Updated more frequentlySmile... I think he will release 0.9 when he's satisfied enouph progress has been made.
07-01-2013, 08:05 PM
(07-01-2013 07:45 PM)stodag Wrote:  Maybe another month or so.. 0.8 /0.81 has not long since been released. Why not use latest Git builds here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html

Updated more frequentlySmile... I think he will release 0.9 when he's satisfied enouph progress has been made.

Good point Smile
and about the ratchet stuff's?
07-01-2013, 09:21 PM
sorry I don't have that game.. although I woud experiment with settings.. ie buffered rendering is required for some games and in others its not always required. sry I couldn't be more helpful. good lck

S TO DA G
07-01-2013, 09:46 PM
(07-01-2013 09:21 PM)stodag Wrote:  sorry I don't have that game.. although I woud experiment with settings.. ie buffered rendering is required for some games and in others its not always required. sry I couldn't be more helpful. good lck

thanks man Smile
buffered rendering can make the popup black screen disappear but at cost of graphic issue so... it's a shame.. the game really look awful with this Buffered rendering, although it's more "playable".
07-01-2013, 10:01 PM
np. The emu will improveSmile

S TO DA G
Thread Closed