Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS Vita Emulator for Windows (FAKE)
05-19-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 06:02 AM by Henrik.)
Big Grin PS Vita Emulator for Windows (FAKE)
I found a video of a PS Vita emulator. I think not is fake, the comentary of video confirm that this work. Still is in version 0.3.

Oficial website: http://psvitaemulator.net/index.html

Real or fake???? Confused

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
05-19-2013, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 12:18 AM by milkydude12.)
RE: PS Vita Emulator for Windows
this seems too good to be true .... + i have 3 question no. 1 how would one utilize the back touch screen Tongue ?
no. 2 how would one get such speeds at such an early build?
no. 3 how would one obtain the roms?
if its real then hooray !!! but chances are pretty slim ):

(also on a side note i tried downloading the required bios from their "official site" and it has the same system as the 3ds thing a.k.a it has a survey u need to fill out... almost 100% its fake at this point

DESKTOP: Windows 7 professional, Asus motherboard Z97, Intel i7 4790k 4.0 ghz - 4.4 ghz boost, 16 gb Cosair ram 128 GB SSD (primary HD) 1TB (secondary HD) EVGA Nvidia GTX Titan Black

LAPTOP: Windows 8, ASUS, intel i7 3630QM 2.4-3.4 ghz boost 12 gb of ram primary HD 1TB SSD secondary HD 750 gb hd nvidia gtx 670mx
05-20-2013, 12:00 AM
Official...utter you know.Remove it Smile
05-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:We present a new FAKE (fake / fraud), it is assumed Vita PlayStation emulator for Windows, its name is PlayStation Vita Blue Emulator v0.3 and according to their "developer" who happens only has this video on YouTube, emulates at least a backup, that of Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and quite fluently, as you can see in the video that we leave then.

Some you may ask, what is the reason that someone brings something? Very simple to make money because the download links are protected by websites that force us to pay to see it. The most you can do is get an emulator unburden "tuned" that simulates the aforementioned PlayStation Vita Blue Emulator and BIOS asks us, which coincidentally, is again protected before being discharged, obviously, without this "BIOS" not have access to the program (and she probably does).

Needless to say is that nothing we recommend spendest money on this program because it is basically just a scam of a lifetime, but adapted to the new times. Remember that in these times has not even gotten a PSP perfectly emulate, to get it on a machine with rail safety measures and has emerged recently. Flee always such programs.

http://www.pspstation.org/scene-ps-vita-...3-a-31997/

I was reviewing some information of the emulator, and several forums have confirmed that this is another fake.
It is not my intention to kill the illusion, just to inform.
05-20-2013, 12:41 AM
No one has even written one line of code for a PS Vita emulator.
05-20-2013, 02:17 AM
Reminds me of those fancy-pants 100% WORKING PS3 and/or 3DS emulator BS years ago.
[/thread]
05-20-2013, 03:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 03:22 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(05-20-2013 12:41 AM)xsacha Wrote:  No one has even written one line of code for a PS Vita emulator.

Half true. It shares exactly the same internals with one of the hardware revisions of iPad 4 where there is an ARM translator for that with full CPU/GPU support. PSVita emulator is def possible but there are a couple of stuff that need to be done before reviewing emulation but atleast it's not as tough as people would think, atleast people will not need to understand how the hardware works. An android emulator would be ideal for it.
05-20-2013, 03:56 AM
And what exactly would the minimum requirements be?

Definitely much higher than PPSSPP, that's for sure lol. Good luck trying to emulate the Vita on your handphones when the Vita is still more powerful than most of your current Android devices.

For Windows? Now that's a bit more reasonable. Since the Vita has a Quad Core CPU, you'd need at least a Quad Core Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Intel/AMD "Bulldozer" CPU to attain parity.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
05-20-2013, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 04:51 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(05-20-2013 03:56 AM)solarmystic Wrote:  And what exactly would the minimum requirements be?

Definitely much higher than PPSSPP, that's for sure lol. Good luck trying to emulate the Vita on your handphones when the Vita is still more powerful than most of your current Android devices.

For Windows? Now that's a bit more reasonable. Since the Vita has a Quad Core CPU, you'd need at least a Quad Core Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge Intel/AMD "Bulldozer" CPU to attain parity.

You miss the point that Androids are ARM and PSVita too, there is no recompilation going on there which is a tad less demanding and faster way of emulation of something. PC comes here by far inferior on emulating the Vita compared to mobile devices with ARM on. It's a rare case but it's true. It's the same concept why people say PS4 emulation could be possible one day in the near future. The advantage here is that the GPU is known too.
05-20-2013, 05:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 05:18 AM by solarmystic.)
(05-20-2013 04:48 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  You miss the point that Androids are ARM and PSVita too, there is no recompilation going on there which is a tad less demanding and faster way of emulation of something. PC comes here by far inferior on emulating the Vita compared to mobile devices with ARM on. It's a rare case but it's true. It's the same concept why people say PS4 emulation could be possible one day in the near future. The advantage here is that the GPU is known too.

Fair enough. I see your point. The baseline for ARM devices would still be pretty high though, which would be an ARM device with a quad core CPU as part of their SOC. Which would exclude so many of the older ARM devices with single core and dual core CPUs. That's what I meant.

You're not for example, going to see a SGS2 emulate a Vita like it can a PSP.

Also, having the same instruction set as the target platform that you're trying to emulate doesn't always make it easier.

Take a look at the XBOX 1 emulation's progress for example. Much was said about how easy it'd be to emulate since it's using the x86 Intel CPU instruction set which is well documented and known and a NVIDIA Geforce 3 NV2A variant.

To this day progress made is still nearly zilch. There were a few attempts to emulate it, and they've gone nowhere far. I'm still waiting to play DOA:XBV and DOA 3 on my PC. I suspect I'll have to continue to dust out the ol' XBOX now and again to get my fix.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
05-20-2013, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 05:30 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(05-20-2013 05:14 AM)solarmystic Wrote:  Fair enough. I see your point. The baseline for ARM devices would still be pretty high though, which would be an ARM device with a quad core CPU as part of their SOC. Which would exclude so many of the older ARM devices with single core and dual core CPUs. That's what I meant.

You're not for example, going to see a SGS2 emulate a Vita like it can a PSP.

There's a general mistake that more cores = more performance. Infact in the case of Androids/ARM based it's the opposite, they just trade off weaker per core clocks with a higher headroom for multithreading which is something not reaaally usefull for gaming.

(05-20-2013 05:14 AM)solarmystic Wrote:  Also, having the same instruction set as the target platform that you're trying to emulate doesn't always make it easier.

Take a look at the XBOX 1 emulation's progress for example. Much was said about how easy it'd be to emulate since it's using the x86 Intel CPU instruction set which is well documented and known and a NVIDIA Geforce 3 NV2A variant.

To this day progress made is still nearly zilch. There were a few attempts to emulate it, and they've gone nowhere far. I'm still waiting to play DOA:XBV and DOA 3 on my PC. I suspect I'll have to continue to dust out the ol' XBOX now and again to get my fix.

The fact that something is possible and that it's relatively easier does not mean that it will happen and that all problems are dealt. The problem with XBOX emulation is that there is no interest by developers that have the knowledge to emulate it since most of the titles are cross platform and there is atleast one version available for PC or a console that has an emulator and the ones that are not are not considered worth for investing time on a time consuming concept like that. Simply said, the console exclusives that never got released into any other platform are so little that I bet any developer would have better ways to kill his time than working on an emulator just for them.
05-20-2013, 06:02 AM
Fake, no doubt about it.
05-20-2013, 08:52 AM
(05-20-2013 03:21 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(05-20-2013 12:41 AM)xsacha Wrote:  No one has even written one line of code for a PS Vita emulator.

Half true. It shares exactly the same internals with one of the hardware revisions of iPad 4 where there is an ARM translator for that with full CPU/GPU support. PSVita emulator is def possible but there are a couple of stuff that need to be done before reviewing emulation but atleast it's not as tough as people would think, atleast people will not need to understand how the hardware works. An android emulator would be ideal for it.

Not exactly. The PS Vita has 256MB dedicated VRAM and iPad 4 has 0MB dedicated VRAM.
Also, the PS Vita has a quad-core CPU and iPad 4 has dual-core CPU.

And you still have to support the Sony firmware with a HLE module, like on PPSSPP.
Thread Closed