Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3
05-02-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3
i found bug - on free battle - when you press start ( for config how many players will be ) you cant see anything... please fix it !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Just tried the game with 1frameskip buffered render and got full speed on my galaxy tab 2 7.0 $_$

As long as you put your heart in something, It never goes in vein.
05-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Wow great development for this game so far, hopefully the English version will work as well soon
05-03-2013, 12:14 PM
english (US) version working ... but you need savedata ...
05-03-2013, 12:55 PM
i'm playing the us version just fine even without savedata,i think only uerope version has that problem.(i don't have a problem like black screen on my games even without savedata,i can start new games too)try get the exact us version,maybe that could work,mine working great,same like jpn version.Wink

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2013, 01:14 PM
(05-03-2013 11:19 AM)supaman Wrote:  Wow great development for this game so far, hopefully the English version will work as well soon

Like aki21 said, USA version is working just fine, even without save data.. Only EU need that to make it run (to skip black screen).. JP version also work fine without save data. I tested all three regions, and that's why i know this. Big Grin

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
05-03-2013, 01:40 PM
may i know game id for Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3 usa version ?my game id shown on ppsspp is ULUS10518. im searching on the net about this and its suppose to be usa version but i still having black screen problem. or maybe there is something wrong with my iso? Sad
05-03-2013, 02:24 PM
i have US version because i have ULUSxxxxx savedata... and blackscreen without save is there
05-03-2013, 02:30 PM
For the save game u can just use an older version like 0.7.5 to save normally then use it on the latest builds.
hoe it helps @_@

05-03-2013, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 04:08 PM by Lunos.)
The EUR Version works perfect just some bugs like..
-Some Ougis (Ultimate Techniques) have a LOW Brightness like Gai's Ougi or Sasuke's Ougi
-Some Menus are invisibles (Like the menus after a battle, when the options should be... "battle again, change character or exit", something like that)

Cya~
05-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Wow great what are the main issues for this game so far?
05-04-2013, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 02:32 AM by aki21.)
did you use android,then use turbo when the black screen appeard(i think it showing some kind of logo)hold tab for a while until the games got to menu.if it doesn't work just get the savedata.as i mention just get new usa iso,maybe it will work.

this may be weird,but i just checking gamefaqs and got a bunch of naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3.first is the usa region yeah the exact one i use release in 2010.2-the as region with ulas***** id,releases date 2010.3-then europe version that have no id codes or maybe it ulus***** too,release in 2010.4-The Au(is it mean australia?) with no region id too or it still ulus***** releases in 2010.5-then europe again with no id region and it releases in 2011!!.it say about psp essential...so i don't know if you have one of this.maybe some have the problem like black screen.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2013, 07:11 AM
(05-03-2013 11:37 PM)supaman Wrote:  Wow great what are the main issues for this game so far?

simply some invisible menus like in the character selection and after battle, and saving.
well otherwise there is no roblem at all thanks to the developers ^_^

05-04-2013, 07:21 AM
(05-03-2013 04:07 PM)Lunos Wrote:  The EUR Version works perfect just some bugs like..
-Some Ougis (Ultimate Techniques) have a LOW Brightness like Gai's Ougi or Sasuke's Ougi
-Some Menus are invisibles (Like the menus after a battle, when the options should be... "battle again, change character or exit", something like that)

Cya~
R u sure EUR Version work????
wht ur gameID??
05-05-2013, 05:09 PM
My EUR version is working too Tongue

Have problems with frameskip on android, the screen keeps flashing, and you guys?