Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact
04-14-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact
Merged
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact
(04-13-2013 12:34 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  OK just finished completely the game (all subquests etc too).
Well the game is fully playable, apart from 2 or 3 tiny bugs it's all OK.
If anyone wants I can make screenshots with all of the bugs of the game I encountered. (ther are 2 or 3)

Blooper for fans or the series or like weird stuff on games:
I was able to find the pattern that the game stores on the memory of your playable character and your partner and force PPSSPP revisions to have no memory padding between them which makes the memory static between revisions (saves me from trouble to refind those addresses again and again for no reason). Modifying them has some intresting results. There are values from 00 to 3F (63 possible characters/models in total). Like half of them are unplayable characters and 1/3rd of them is weird characters like Clay Spider or normal Samurais (they are unable to attack or even if they do they are so weak they are not worth playing with them, not even for fun)
The intresting fact is that I was able to play with unobtainable characters, for example on this TAG game I am playing as Mei Terumi and I have as a partner Onoki (none of them are playble). Mei actualy has a drive (lol) that when you run into others you hit them and Onoki is pretty like immune to any attack but he has only one attack which is a bit time consuming to kill alot of enemies.
Here are some screenshots:
[Image: ppssppwindows2013041316.png]
[Image: ppssppwindows2013041316.png]
I was actually trying to find unused content on the game (had some success but I won't spoil it yet) and I found those, so for a different reason, Thanx PPSSPP team for making my job easier! XD
how to get mizukage???im already finish story mode but i cant use that characters
04-14-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact
(04-14-2013 10:16 AM)skyfor Wrote:  how to get mizukage???im already finish story mode but i cant use that characters
You can't normaly do that at all in the game, there's no way to acquire those characters. The method I use involves memory editing by swapping the value for the selected character and change it to something outside of the available range just before the game will start loading your battle. You can do the same for your partner (if he is available). You have effectively 63 choices of characters to choose, some of them are random characters like those weak Samurais and Clay Spiders but it's intresting just to find out also their stats and sometimes you can even find unused characters in the game. I think I found Tsunade btw, she doesn't load which may be due to her model missing from the code but maybe it's not that, I need to search more.
04-14-2013, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 03:32 PM by madesbi.)
NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA IMPACT ON V0.7.5
it work very good
Game: NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA IMPACT ON V0.7.5
Version: v0.7 5 - Android
Device: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
Compatibility: playable

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-14-2013, 03:34 PM
instead of creating a new thread just reply here
Merged
04-15-2013, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 11:20 AM by skyfor.)
i have problems on this game when use sasuke on susano'o mode all screen become purple like sasuke susano'o colour
the stupid cloud is blocking the screen
[Image: sasukescreenshot2013041.png]

also same problems when use itachi on susano'o mode all screen become orange just like itachi susano'o colour
[Image: itachiscreenshot2013041.png]
04-16-2013, 06:56 AM
OMG! It's fast on my phone. Super awesome. Has been a long time my Big FAT PSP laying down at home. Cannot fit it in my pocket.
04-16-2013, 07:04 AM
(04-16-2013 06:56 AM)cyclonmaster Wrote:  OMG! It's fast on my phone. Super awesome. Has been a long time my Big FAT PSP laying down at home. Cannot fit it in my pocket.
what ur phone???r u get some slowdown when ecountered lot enemies??
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 09:04 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
Note that the game suffers from an internal slowdown too. For those that don't know what that means, on several areas like the stages you play against Naruto's hundreds of shadowclones, on the cutscenes that shows them spawning, even on a real PSP the framerate goes way under 15fps causing alot of stutters. So adding the internal slowdown over the slowdown of a weak device results into double slowdown. It's a badly programed game.
04-16-2013, 05:37 PM
Why didn´t you put this game as playable on the compatibility list?
04-16-2013, 06:46 PM
The compatibility list is maintained very poorly. I tested a lot of games relying on the list only to eventually find out that somebody else has tested them with the same results. Id be happy to maintain it, but I doubt Henrik would accept me as a mod.XD

Windows 7 x64: Intel Core i5 4570 @3.6 Ghz, ATI Radeon HD 7870
Android 4.4.2 (CM11): Samsung Galaxy S3 @ 4x1.6 Ghz CPU, 600Mhz GPU
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2013, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 09:07 PM by pepodmc.)
(04-16-2013 06:46 PM)kevke96 Wrote:  The compatibility list is maintained very poorly. I tested a lot of games relying on the list only to eventually find out that somebody else has tested them with the same results. Id be happy to maintain it, but I doubt Henrik would accept me as a mod.XD

Yeah, I play 40 hours at this game and works perfect (only bugs in susano and a few slowdowns)
04-17-2013, 01:04 PM
I recorded a video:

(04-14-2013 02:31 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(04-14-2013 10:16 AM)skyfor Wrote:  how to get mizukage???im already finish story mode but i cant use that characters
You can't normaly do that at all in the game, there's no way to acquire those characters. The method I use involves memory editing by swapping the value for the selected character and change it to something outside of the available range just before the game will start loading your battle. You can do the same for your partner (if he is available). You have effectively 63 choices of characters to choose, some of them are random characters like those weak Samurais and Clay Spiders but it's intresting just to find out also their stats and sometimes you can even find unused characters in the game. I think I found Tsunade btw, she doesn't load which may be due to her model missing from the code but maybe it's not that, I need to search more.

And how can we do that? D: ... i want use Mei <3

Cya~
04-17-2013, 01:46 PM
It's kinda tough, wait for CWCheat implementation and I'll selease a whole list with cheats I found for this game. Ithink they won't work on a PSP (it will run out of memory). Thank god there's emulation. I found some intresting hacks on Final Fantasy Type-0 too that they are not on the net.
04-17-2013, 02:02 PM
(04-17-2013 01:46 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  It's kinda tough, wait for CWCheat implementation and I'll selease a whole list with cheats I found for this game. Ithink they won't work on a PSP (it will run out of memory). Thank god there's emulation. I found some intresting hacks on Final Fantasy Type-0 too that they are not on the net.

And you can post those codes? JPCSP has a CWCheat system..

Cya~